Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family (22358 Views)

NFIU Directors Suspended For Probing Atiku, Tinubu / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by dre11(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kano Assembly suspends anti-corruption boss after launching probe on governor’s family

The Kano State House of Assembly has suspended the chairman of the Kano State Public Complaints and Anti-Corruption Commission, PCACC, Muhuyi Rimingado, for one month.

DAILY NIGERIAN had exclusively reported Governor Abdullahi Ganduje’s plot to remove the anti-corruption boss, following probe into contracts suspected to be awarded to the governor’s family.

But in its sitting today, the House of Assembly hinged its decision to suspend Mr Rimingado for rejecting an accountant sent to his office.

A statement by spokesman for the house, Uba Abdullahi, said the lawmakers took the decision after a series of deliberations on the floor of the house.

“Kano State House of Assembly has today in its sitting suspended the Executive Chairman of the Kano State Public Complain and Anti Corruption Commission for a period of one month based on a petition received from the Office of the Accountant General of the State in the Ministry of Finance on the refusal of the Public Complain and Anti Corruption Commission to accept a Chief Accountant posted to the Commission by the Office of the Accountant General in a recent staff posting by the Office of the Accountant General.

“The posted Chief Accountant was rejected and was even served with a rejection letter in that respect.

“This necessitated the office of the Accountant General to send a petition to the state House of Assembly for its intervention on the matter.

“After series of deliberations on the floor of the House, the House agreed to suspend the Chairman of the Public Complain and Anti Corruption Commission for a period of one month to give way for the investigation on the subject matter.

“The House appointed the House Committee Chairman on Public Complain Hon Umar Musa Gama to head the Committee and the members of the Committee comprises; Hon Lawan Shehu Chairman House Committee on Judiciary, Chairman House Committee on Public Account Hon Salisu Ibrahim Doguwa, House Committee Chairman on Finance Hon Magaji Dahiru Zarewa. Hon Sale Ahmad Marke, Chairman House Committee’s on Hajj.

“The Committee has Deputy Director Legal as Secretary and Secretary Public Account Committee as Co-secretary.

“The Committee was given two weeks within which to present its report finding to the Honourable House,” the statement said.

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-kano-assembly/

1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Harrymig1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nothing surprises me in this country anymore

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by binsanni(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
So if governor family member is corrupt he/she should not b prob again

Naija I hail

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by donbachi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Funny Nigeria..u employed someOne to do work for u.job on corruption and the person is doing It very very very fine..u pursue am.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by System202: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ganduje will not end well

30 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Blackfire(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
I think the useless rable rouser should be jailed, how dare he try to rubbish the name of a working govnor, thereby distracting him...

Ganduje(president)/ hope uzodima (V.P)2023

Quote me and watch DSS slap you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by fourboys: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
ApC governors are evil embarassed embarassed embarassed

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Finnese001: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by psucc(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Where are the whistleblowers? All of them have been sent home.

Nigeria, as presently run, will not permit any action against corruption.

9 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by misano(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by tamonokare: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is an elevation for the young man. We have taken note of this fearless young man, he'll be thankful for this in the future.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
The only thing Nigerian politicians never do is to sell this country..

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by ArewaNightmare: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin

Where is our Righteous HISBAHS that ordinary Mannequin Turns ON

HISBAH for the Poor by the ELITES to the Religious Bigots

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by osuofia2(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
THE SOUTH SHOULD MIND THEIR BUSINESS. THIS IS PURE LIES TO PAINT THE NORTH BLACK
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by NwaNimo1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Revere27: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gandollar.... Well-done wink

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by revived: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
E Be Many Things
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by KingAzari: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
If not for Lord Lugard's shear wickedness, I would have been reading this from Enugu in a different country and probably wondering whether these people have brains or potty inside their heads.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geenosko: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Harrymig1:
Nothing surprises me in this country anymore

This is Nigeria. Anything you see, take it like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by IamNumeroUno: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
So much for fighting corruption!

The governor has immunity, which is understandably. Why protect his family, his obvious fronts?
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by szczescie(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria
But you guys said northerners are not corrupt

Religion, laws etc are all for the poor.

Poor people dey try oh no wonder they believe so much in God. I mean they have nothing, I mean absolutely nothing else to believe in not government or govmt institutions, not family, not friends, not security agencies, not society nothing

I know this because once upon a time even me, I used to pray "God please let light come", "God please let Nepa bring light", "God please let this hold up move" things that ordinarily does not require calling for supernatural help imagine so I understand

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Gamer999: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
misano:
Hmmmm
exactly what I see whenever the core north is mentioned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by DWJOBScom(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
chai!!!
APC!!!
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by 175(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin angry

This gandollar seems untouchable ooo. . .the mallam has the ancient city of Kano by the balls.

Nobody fit cough at all. . .
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
In last administration, corruption was done secretly, in Bubu's administration, corruption is done openly and they dare Nigerians to do their worse undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by GboyegaD(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria is lost totally.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
This country. OnionBandit and the rest of the BMC crew will be silent now. Their loyalty is not to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by ArmaniUhuru: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
This power drunk Gandolar should be reminded that a time will come when there will be no immunity to cover him.

It’s only a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by GoldHorse(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

No wonder we get plenty great comedians...........The country itself is comedy grin grin grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Emilokoiyawon: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Northern Islam strikes again. One law for the poor masses...another for the governor's family. Northern Islam is the root of most of the ills of Northern Nigerian. According to Northern Islam it is okay to negotiate with BokoHaram/ISWAP, Bandits and Fulani kidnappers. It is a society of double standard. A religion of violence and death. Northern Islam should be banned as a religion. The ONLY Islamic religion that should be recognized in Nigeria is Yoruba and Edo Islam. Northern Islam's demonic stench is largely responsible for the underdevelopment, corruption, decadence and death that has been following Nigeria for decades.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’d Rather Sack You Than Lose My Job, Keyamo Tells Ceos Of Aviation Agencies / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.