Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family (22397 Views)

NFIU Directors Suspended For Probing Atiku, Tinubu / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
nairanaira12:
Arewa1stson, yenefa, baawa, your region is immersed in shame and ignobility. Shame on the north and everything it represents. Northerner Nigeria, the home or corruption.

( grin Every other region is 100% corruption free.
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
And that's how it would be because na their matter and the Anti grieve oga na their boy.
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by nairanaira12: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Geeman2006:

( grin Every other region is 100% corruption free.

But you told us southerners are corrupt and that Buhari is a man of integrity, didn't you?

You even told us that APC was coming to fight corruption.

So, where is the corruption you are fighting? grin grin grin

The north is as corrupt as any corrupt dog and pig in Nigeria. Boko haram region. cheesy
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Naijanascam: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seriously yeye dey always smell..... where is hisbah police una attention are needed in this case
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by precious1967(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Animal farm
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Banmeallday: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
This must be Oduduwa and ESN faults of course.

Where are all the NIGGS happy that innocent people fighting for their future are arrested while the seated govs are loading billions for themselves and family
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Ebullient76(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nawa oooooo
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Calitoscassius(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
And they claim to be fighting corruption? grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
nairanaira12:

But you told us southerners are corrupt and that Buhari is a man of integrity, didn't you?

You even told us that APC was coming to fight corruption.

So, where is the corruption you are fighting? grin grin grin

The north is as corrupt as any corrupt dog and pig in Nigeria. Boko haram region. cheesy

You said you said you said. Who d Fuq said what... Do I know you from Adam. At your age, you wait to be told who to vote. Sorry oh! If you can't clear your eye beyond tribalism and at your age know that corruption does not side any tribe, then you are still on a long thing.
You think politicians call North or South when they want to eat their Apple pie. Keep shouting North there when your Representatives are cleaning out as usual. grin. The North is your problem, don't go and keep yourself busy. cheesy
Keep shouting North up n down grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by nairanaira12: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Geeman2006:

You said you said you said. Who d Fuq said what... Do I know you from Adam. At your age, you wait to be told who to vote. Sorry oh! If you can't clear your eye beyond tribalism and at your age know that corruption does not side any tribe, then you are still on a long thing.
You think politicians call North or South when they want to eat their Apple pie. Keep shouting North there when your Representatives are cleaning out as usual. grin. The North is your problem, don't go and keep yourself busy. cheesy

You need to go and ask your fellow northern terrorist pigs what they have said About the South. grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by officialfoodie: 1:11am On Jul 06, 2021
When Gandollar is the governor? Why not? grin grin grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by officialfoodie: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

Cry us a river. Sanctimonious north which does not steal money nor have corrupt leaders. Lmao :p
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Caseless: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2021
I have no tears for this guy. He was used in similar manner to witch-hunt Sanusi.
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2021
dre11:
Kano Assembly suspends anti-corruption boss after launching probe on governor’s family

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-kano-assembly/
Forget,they are packaging this one.
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2021
officialfoodie:

Cry us a river. Sanctimonious north which does not steal money nor have corrupt leaders. Lmao :p

grin Sometimes I just wonder how some of you are wired. Una go school but school no pass thru Una. To critically use the brain na apology. Who ever said the North is corruption free! Is there any country in the world that is corruption free? What is there to cry about undecided
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 2:06am On Jul 06, 2021
nairanaira12:

You need to go and ask your fellow northern terrorist pigs what they have said About the South. grin

You did not disappoint! grin The usual response, when they can't reply with facts, the best they do is to insult. Your type are much on Nairaland and you're very predictable. It's the same cycle everyday, I don't have that energy right now. Cheers undecided
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by habiham: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Yes , because the country is under changed mood until the expiration of our present change
binsanni:
So if governor family member is corrupt he/she should not b prob again

Naija I hail
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by nairanaira12: 5:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

You did not disappoint! grin The usual response, when they can't reply with facts, the best they do is to insult. Your type are much on Nairaland and you're very predictable. It's the same cycle everyday, I don't have that energy right now. Cheers undecided

Rubbish. Go and ask your fellow Islamic dogs from the almanjiri north.. grin

Your fellow northern Boko haram recruits can teach you what you need to know so that you can rep then very well grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Cnach: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2021
U self oga, wetin u dey find go there? No be him give u the position? Abi e dey give u dey shout am innocent o. Don't go there, In fact relax, that office is for the media ok
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Cnach: 7:56am On Jul 06, 2021
System202:
Ganduje will not end well
Abeg forget that one, karma doesn't goto northern Nigeria if not how did buhari deserve to rule Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by officialfoodie: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

grin Sometimes I just wonder how some of you are wired. Una go school but school no pass thru Una. To critically use the brain na apology. Who ever said the North is corruption free! Is there any country in the world that is corruption free? What is there to cry about undecided

Awwww. See person wey go school. Your own brain goes on holiday when the north is mentioned. If na south now, una bleep go stand. Spare us your rubbish.
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2021
officialfoodie:

Awwww. See person wey go school. Your own brain goes on holiday when the north is mentioned. If na south now, una bleep go stand. Spare us your rubbish.

Abeg swerve! I don't even get your point! undecided
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2021
nairanaira12:

Rubbish. Go and ask your fellow Islamic dogs from the almanjiri north.. grin

Your fellow northern Boko haram recruits can teach you what you need to know so that you can rep then very well grin

As usual.. All the same. Insult insult insult. grin grin grin. Motor park touts.. grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by nairanaira12: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

As usual.. All the same. Insult insult insult. grin grin grin. Motor park touts.. grin

It isn't an insult; it's a fact. You guys are dirtier than pigs.

You are corrupt, lazy because of oil money, bon children you can't take care of, do drugs and still claim to be better than other tribes. Can you now see that you are worse than pigs and dogs combine? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2021
nairanaira12:

It isn't an insult; it's a fact. You guys are dirtier than pigs.

You are corrupt, lazy because of oil money, bon children you can't take care of, do drugs and still claim to be better than other tribes. Can you now see that you are worse than pigs and dogs combine? cheesy cheesy cheesy

E dey pain you like that. Lmao. Please continue don't stop grin grin
This one is really in pain, severe pain grin OMG!!! grin See lamenting grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by nairanaira12: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

E dey pain you like that. Lmao. Please continue don't stop grin grin
This one is really in pain, severe pain grin OMG!!! grin See lamenting grin

Am I the one living a useless life? Am I the one giving birth to children I can't care for? So, why should I be pained? Dear Fulani dog, it is your pain, not mine. grin grin grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by Geeman2006: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2021
nairanaira12:

Am I the one living a useless life? Am I the one giving birth to children I can't care for? So, why should I be pained? Dear Fulani dog, it is your pain, not mine. grin grin grin

Chai! See pain... You are fokin pained, hence the lamentation. You just they expose yourself. Hahahaha. grin grin Your a small boy, just like your fellow touts that come here every day with the same lamentation. If it makes you sleep well at Night, fine for you. But it is obvious the thing they pain you. You no need deny am grin
Re: Kano Assembly Suspends Muhuyi Rimingado For Probing Governor’s Family by nairanaira12: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Geeman2006:

Chai! See pain... You are fokin pained, hence the lamentation. You just they expose yourself. Hahahaha. grin grin Your a small boy, just like your fellow touts that come here every day with the same lamentation. If it makes you sleep well at Night, fine for you. But it is obvious the thing they pain you. You no need deny am grin

Stop consoling yourself, dear northern dog. There is no pain anywhere, except the one your cursed region of almanjiris is feeling. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima / Jonathan To Workers: Get Ready For Hard Times, Be Realistic With Your Demands / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.