Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (63518 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Swore and tyrant deji u will soon meet ur watermelon

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by mrkings84(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
The security persons are in another world entirely!

NO HEAT!
NO ILLS!!
NO QUALMS!!!
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
VillagePipu:

Show us a single place where Sowore campaigned for Buhari. If you don't, you will end up miserable.
Are you kidding me, this man supported buhari apc change, over uncle Jona re-election na. undecided
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Omoslim26: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chia which kind rubbish chicken and chips this Eatery give me chop like dis� se the person wey cook dis nonsense dey advertise for Salt company?�.
Btw sowore should go and sit down.
Next time we hear change na to
No stop ooo just continue to dey�

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Omoslim26: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Anumanu bcus gun dey ya hand �if them comot the gun from your hand se you go fit kill labalaba??�
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by rollywise(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
You've just been told. Copy that?

correctyourself:

Over to you, tell me.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by VillagePipu: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bouz:
Are you kidding me, this man supported buhari apc change, over uncle Jona re-election na. undecided
Sowore was against Abacha, against OBJ, against Yar'adua, against GEJ.
He was the one who broke the news of Yar'adua death, thereby enabling GEJ take over. Where was yur father when Sowore was supporting GEJ over Yar'adua?
He was the one who published the story of Obasanjo and his son. During Yar'adua tenure, Sowore was on exile.

As I said show me one instance where Sowore campaigned for Buhari or you will die miserably.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
There are many people he can kill in sambisa. The idiot policeman should go there.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by AnanseK(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
God bless Sowore.

He needs it.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
VillagePipu:

Sowore was against Abacha, against OBJ, against Yar'adua, against GEJ.
He was the one who broke the news of Yar'adua death, thereby enabling GEJ take over. Where was yur father when Sowore was supporting GEJ over Yar'adua?
He was the one who published the story of Obasanjo and his son. During Yar'adua tenure, Sowore was on exile.

As I said show me one instance where Sowore campaigned for Buhari or you will die miserably.
You respond like a frustrated local man. undecided

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by VillagePipu: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bouz:
You respond like a frustrated local man. undecided

You are a wasted blockhead, just wasting time on you.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jostoman:
The way this government is oppressing Nigerians is just too much, is it a crime now to wear a cloth of your choice. Nigeria people don enter one chance.

Next time y'all see credible candidates at the polls, you will be eager to vote them.

Una go learn sense by force. grin

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by orgylover: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
sulele04

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by manunitedbabes: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abuse of power of gun
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by RichAbujaGuy: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bro Sowore stay in some sh*t. grin

Lolz, I didn't even notice him wearing a juju/charm necklace & bracelet a month or so ago.

Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland May 31

https://www.nairaland.com/6579312/police-officer-shoots-omoyele-sowore

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by linearity: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Soworo was wearing the same “Buhari must Go” t’shit why dem no arrest am follow those people?

Dem don see easy people wey dem go chop bail money from.

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by RichAbujaGuy: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
linearity:
Soworo was wearing the same “Buhari must Go” t’shit why dem no arrest am follow those people?

Dem don see easy people wey dem go chop bail money from.

Church business no be small. wink

"Dr Paul Enenche" Dunamis church: Dunamis stop #BuhariMustGo activists for church

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57708780

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Amotekun777: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
temitope27:
I like this sowore, the guy stubborn

Dedicated to a just cause

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Tupaq: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Teeboy15:
lipsrsealed

Take your threat to Borno where another governor has been installed/appointed and leave innocent people wearing harmless branded T-shirts alone.

Government of misplaced priorities.

You just spoke my mind. Thank you.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Doyou2019: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
berrystunn:
This guy convince too many people to vote Fulani- buhari into power 2015.

Fulani have been looking for power since babagida took office from them ...

Since then back to back ...but this yeye boy use Media propaganda to pull GJ out of office.

They brought this problem to us
How will I take this fake guy serious?

This is stale jor. How old are you? I bet you're one of the Fulanis planted on this forum to continue to divide the South . Tell your principals, dummy, that they have been found out.
Sowore is many times bigger than anyone in your generation. No be your papa mate oo, and this has nothing to do with age. It's about substance!

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by od501: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2021
GodIsPerfect:
Na dia way. At times I wonder if these guys are not feeling the ills just because they are into security.

Blood don enter their eye, they can see shii any more, na who to kill or nothing. Blood son full em eye like this.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2021
berrystunn:
This guy convince too many people to vote Fulani- buhari into power 2015.

Fulani have been looking for power since babagida took office from them ...

Since then back to back ...but this yeye boy use Media propaganda to pull GJ out of office.

They brought this problem to us
How will I take this fake guy serious?

Tell us something we don't already know.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by UchenduOkolie: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://punchng.com/ill-kill-somebody-here-gun-wielding-policeman-threatens-sowore/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Hunger has turned this SOWORE into a mofo desperado.

This guy is a complete fraud and he just wants to trend at all costs. The more the government, security agencies and Nigerians generally ignore him the more he becomes desperate for drama.

He will usually carry his small group of 10 ragtag hemp smokers and say he’s doing aluta. Once they ignore him he will manufacture drama.

SOWORE is a fraud and a scammer. I just pity the Ford Foundation and other donors out there that still allow this fraud to scam them.

BUSINESS IS REALLY BAD FOR SOWORE NOW!

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:
This agbayas no dey tire. They will do everything for grants. Shameless people. I just pity the gullible youths following them.

Do they even have any regular job, abi activist is now paying better than regular hardwork.

Buhari must go, go where?

You want to forcefully eject a democratically elected president?

Two months to election now, they will start printing posters instead of doing the ground work now.

I blame the media and no that's giving these miscreants a voice.

In a sane society with human beings (not twisted people like you) a vote of no confidence would have long been passed on your ineffective Fulani president and he would have been impeached.

This is difficult to realise as the lawmakers are castrated - they ain't got BALLS. grin

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:
Sowore is already cursed.

Take your protest to wherever but not the church.

You will never see Muslims do such in a Mosque.

But you choose to desecrate the house of God. You are cursed already.

What's the point when our men of God look on in the face of evil and injustice. I remember in the bible, it was the messengers of God who stood up against evil and injustice in the land and spoke truth to power.

They delivered God's messages to authorities.

What's the point when more than half of dunamis church goers are impoverished, rather than being practical and join hands with the fearless few who risk their lives to effect a positive change - the church chooses to silence them.

What would Jesus do?

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by kweensheba: 1:33am On Jul 06, 2021
THE LORD WILL SAVE US FROM POLICE BRUTALITY.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Bouz:
Is it not this same sowore guy, that campaign for buhari into power. Why are most nigerians this confused.

Can you please reference your claim?
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by ZooOga: 1:52am On Jul 06, 2021

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Gambit23: 2:03am On Jul 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
No context nothing just the 10k paid to the author of this bullcrap to put this rubbish out there.

Hungry paid dolt.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2021
if i was the police i would have gunned down this useless sowore siiiiiiinnnnnnnncccceeee
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Mide1234567(m): 2:29am On Jul 06, 2021
omophunky:
One Nigeria Entertainment [O.N.E]
Gigi’s

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55