Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here (63520 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Hendtime: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Lanretoye:
no respect for human rights again in this country,its getting worst day after day.

If those uncouth, unrefined idiots respect the right of other they wouldn't have wore their silly t-shirt to the church. Is the church national assembly? Is that place Buhari’s house?

"......for my house shall be called the house of prayer...."

2 Likes

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Computer12342: 3:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Those officers don't know anything other than to kill again... Nawaooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by mintdrop: 3:11am On Jul 06, 2021
There is a new governor in bornu state. make una carry una DSS go there and save this nation
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KKLord3(m): 3:35am On Jul 06, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Sowore na cloud chaser.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Unconquerable: 3:41am On Jul 06, 2021
You are nothing but a cheap rogue and liar and involving God's name in your fraud makes it even worse. This was the same devilish lies you posted here some weeks ago about your baby going hungry and all that crap. And from the little I had I sent you something. Now you're back again with the same lies. Please no one should send a dime to this common thief. Folks like you are the reason sincere people crying out for help online are ignored. Repent!

1 Like

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 06, 2021
yinkeys:

I think his bail conditions include not leaving Abuja
Same way MLK & Malcom X sacrificed for African Americans rights they’re enjoying today.
It’s his choice I guess since no one is willing to be the face of the people

I believe he's just being silly.

He is sacrificing for a dead country.

Since his city-wide incarceration, what has improved in Nigeria?

He should jump basil and go back to his family and live a normal life instead of jumping up and down fighting for one Nigeria.

Isn't it ironic that he has people like Gumi and the crooked politicians also fighting alongside him for one Nigeria?
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by pacespot(m): 4:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Stop protesting in Nigeria, instead buy a gun, buy for people who cannot afford too but loyal to your just cause, let everywhere be rumbling, that is the only language this government understands. This will achieve results faster than any protest.

Have you heard anything the young girl killed during Yoruba nation rally while sitting in our shop? That is how police roll these days, they kill for fun. And the government is more than happy to see the trend continue, because police help them instill fear on people to not challenge their rogue powers.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Johnrake69: 4:28am On Jul 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
No context nothing just the 10k paid to the author of this bullcrap to put this rubbish out there.

Guy get a life. There's something known as digital footprint. Your kids will read your callous statements in the face of clear injustice and be ashamed of you.

The funny thing is injustice will keep expanding to get more victims. And it will definitely get to your table.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Superboss: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
No context nothing just the 10k paid to the author of this bullcrap to put this rubbish out there.

Is a no "content' article not better than being a slowpoke and a chronic dimwit?
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by vedaxcool(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Superboss:

Is a no "content' article not better than being a slowpoke and a chronic dimwit?
[/s]

I have no use for your medical history.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Superboss: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no use for your medical history.

Says the demented psychopath

1 Like

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by vedaxcool(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Superboss:

Says the demented psychopath
[/s]

Keep your medical problems to yourself.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Superboss: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Keep your medical problems to yourself.

Just crawl back to that hole u came from.
No more time to respond to NINCOMPOOP.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by vedaxcool(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Superboss:

Just crawl back to that hole u came from.
No more time to respond to NINCOMPOOP.
[/s]

What should I do with this dreadful description of your living arrangement?
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Superboss: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

What should I do with this dreadful description of your living arrangement?

Let me dignify this wild dog with d last response because I keep dogs.
I would not mind purchasing this dog and putting it in my pack of dogs.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Jostoman:
The way this government is oppressing Nigerians is just too much, is it a crime now to wear a cloth of your choice. Nigeria people don enter one chance.
So that means if I wear a shirt with inscription "Death to Namdi Kanu" is not an offence.

1 Like

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2021
FirstSon01:
Only in Nigeria can this nonsense happen. A police officer threatening citizen's he/she/they ought to protect in the first place?
There is nothing wrong with the threat. How I wish he fulfill it.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:

In a sane society with human beings (not twisted people like you) a vote of no confidence would have long been passed on your ineffective Fulani president and he would have been impeached.

This is difficult to realise as the lawmakers are castrated - they ain't got BALLS. grin

So the vote of no confidence and impeachment is made from the streets abi? Sense is far from you.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:

What's the point when our men of God look on in the face of evil and injustice. I remember in the bible, it was the messengers of God who stood up against evil and injustice in the land and spoke truth to power.

They delivered God's messages to authorities.

What's the point when more than half of dunamis church goers are impoverished, rather than being practical and join hands with the fearless few who risk their lives to effect a positive change - the church chooses to silence them.

What would Jesus do?

Show me where they led such protests from the temple. Show me where Jesus led protests against the government of his day. You guys can twist the Bible to suit your evil narratives.

Sowore attends a church, let him take his protest there if his pastor will allow that, those his boys couldn't take it to their own churches, but they want to ride in the platform provided by Dunamis.

Half of Dunamis is poor? Says who? Even if, half of the Mosque is poor too then, did you take your protest there? You take Christianity for granted, but you can never go unpunished.

Sowore is mad and he needs someone to tell him.

1 Like

Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Idiko1: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2021
rollywise:
Who told you there's law in this country?

You could not be more correct with the above post. The poster you responded with the above question is a borderline fool.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by CavemanDefuturo: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2021
In saner clime that statement attracts automatic dismissal.. but in Nigeria he would he promoted for being zealous...Zoo Nation!
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by michoim(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Sowore & Deji Adeyanju deserves even more severity than that...
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 9:03am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:

Show me where they led such protests from the temple. Show me where Jesus led protests against the government of his day. You guys can twist the Bible to suit your evil narratives.

Sowore attends a church, let him take his protest there if his pastor will allow that, those his boys couldn't take it to their own churches, but they want to ride in the platform provided by Dunamis.

Half of Dunamis is poor? Says who? Even if, half of the Mosque is poor too then, did you take your protest there? You take Christianity for granted, but you can never go unpunished.

Sowore is mad and he needs someone to tell him.

I can see that you intentionally avoided my points on men of God taking responsibility. grin

You are deceitful - enjoy your Fulani government. wink
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:

[s]I can see that you intentionally avoided my points on men of God taking responsibility. grin

You are deceitful - enjoy your Fulani government. ;[/s])

They should take responsibility by allowing the churches to be used as a platform for protest abi?
You clearly do not read nor understand the Holy Scriptures.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:

So the vote of no confidence and impeachment is made from the streets abi? Sense is far from you.

Yet again, you failed to mention anything about the lawbreakers who have left the poor masses with no choice but to hit the streets with protests.

You are deceitful and you argue blindly.

Enjoy your Fulani government.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by KanuSE: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2021
aspabay:

Did I grab you by your dirty balls? grin

All of una go learn sense by force. cool
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2021
I love this man for his courage. May God continue to help you relieve Nigeria of bad government.
Re: Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here by aspabay(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2021
KanuSE:

[s]Yet again, you failed to mention anything about the lawbreakers who have left the poor masses with no choice but to hit the streets with protests.

[b]You are deceitful and you argue blindly

Enjoy your Fulani government.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.