Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,158 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday (20189 Views)

Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors / PIB: South South Lawmakers Criticized / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by chiedu7: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:
Yoruba. We lead.

I expect other southern states and regions to follow as well. All laws should reflect all the regions wellbeing in fairness.

Kudos to you Yorubas, our igbo govs are mumus

1 Like

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Tareq1105: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2021
Lamasta:

Action is all we want not Just meetings abeg...

You need meetings to take a collective action.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by November24(f): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:
Yoruba. We lead.

I expect other southern states and regions to follow as well. All laws should reflect all the regions wellbeing in fairness.

Stop flattering that coward tribe.you lead where??
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Centmelody: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2021
lyndaway:
Yoruba wan start to brag on top meeting?

Where were they when Northern Nigeria did the needful at N/A..

People keep forming I too know wia people with action move in silence... hitting target and disembarking codedly..

Funny is how the so oil producing states were shamelessly snoring on a speeding power bike.. with plenty potholes on road

Careless southerners
My brother l DNT know if d people representing us are just folish or being unnecessary wicked.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Fuckyoumod: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:

How will they take actions without meeting and conclude with one voice? Don't just criticize for the fun of it. Go figure what they call constructive criticism.
oga shut up!

His point is not out of place.
Southern Gov. are only been reactive.

When the northern were adjusting and making amendments on the Bill to favor them, where was your so called reactant south west Governors and senators?

Allow the man to express is views jare!

Reactant people! We don't need reactants, we need action! 30% of oil profit it no joke.

2 Likes

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by lyndaway(f): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Centmelody:
My brother l DNT know if d people representing us are just folish or being unnecessary wicked.

Is politics grin
...... it turns ignorant mind to an imp..

1 Like

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Promzy99:
Like seriously, jst take a pause, look inside urself nd tell me say u no get SHAME 4 ur life? 2mao u go bcom elder 4 ur community! God4bid u!

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Sweeetheart(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2021
this 9th assembly National assembly from southern Nigeria happened to be the most useless politicians to ever emanated from southern Nigeria

for the fact that 90% of them are well educated and allowed the likes of 98.9% of North who are either secondary school dropped out or OND Islamic graduates to outsmart them in every bill beat me till date

this is height of senselessness

7 Likes

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by danilmo: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2021
chiedu7:

We also have our share of pussy ass Governors too in SW.. the likes of Dapo, oyetola, Sanwo Olu(who just dey follow anywhere Akeredolu leads them) grin , Demn b like boy boy to Gov.Akeredolu

Won't b surprised the motion for this meeting was moved by Gov Akeredolu. That man get craze for head grin (legal fayose grin).

1 Like

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Owologbo(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:
Yoruba. We lead.

Shut up and use your brain for once.
are the governors not expected to meet the National house of assembly/senate members after their yesterday meetings?
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by murphyibiam15(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:

How will they take actions without meeting and conclude with one voice? Don't just criticize for the fun of it. Go figure what they call constructive criticism.
Lol, well said
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by murphyibiam15(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Zetra7:
By why Abuja, it should be in Lagos.. The senators and reps should come back home..
Ibadan should be more appropriate, that's yoruba regional headquarters

Lagos has a bigger role now as southern Nigeria headquarters, I just pray for more unity in the south. I wish it is even a meeting of all southern HOR members just like the north met wholly
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by ScotMisile: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:
Yoruba. We lead.

Roger!!! I shall inform my people.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Goodnigga: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Ibadan should be more appropriate, that's yoruba regional headquarters

Lagos has a bigger role now as southern Nigeria headquarters, I just pray for more unity in the south. I wish it is even a meeting of all southern HOR members just like the north met wholly
Abuja is where Senators and HOR deliberate na. It's better SW governors meet them at their base
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Goodnigga: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2021
danilmo:

We also have our share of pussy ass Governors too in SW.. the likes of Dapo, oyetola, Sanwo Olu(who just dey follow anywhere Akeredolu leads them) grin , Demn b like boy boy to Gov.Akeredolu

Won't b surprised the motion for this meeting was moved by Gov Akeredolu. That man get craze for head grin (legal fayose grin).
The three mentioned governors are just 2 years old in govt, but Akeredolu is in his second year and a former NBA chairman and the president of SGF. He already passed the anti open grazing bill in his state

1 Like

Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by samunaka: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/breaking-pib-south-west-govs-senators-reps-meet-in-abuja-tuesday/

These clowns don't usually call for meeting when something affect the welfare of their people or development of their states but when ever it touches the revenue allocation that affects their pockets they swing into action, yesterday southern governor's forum, today South West, tomorrow South East, the next day north central, who are you fooling
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by tolaade1960: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2021
But these contention issues would have been raised before the lawmakers passed the PIB. Is there room for correction?
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Nicerazor(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2021
You that that is still struggling to enter NDA, what do you know about national politics? you should be in the jamb thread so you will achieve your NDA dreams. You are still collecting pocket money at home so you are wasting your time here.
Your are irrelevant here son.
Anyways kudos to the southern governors, fingers crossed.
Lewisjohnson:
De only language Odua Terrorists understand very well is ##Pythonese language,
PMB 4 + 4 = 2023 , Sai Baba = Next Level
Haters drink sniper
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by ScotMisile: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2021
chiedu7:

Yes oooo.... Your governors
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Schprobs: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2021
West2019:
I just like hausa for one thing ,there not making noise before taking any action , Yoruba and Igbos .are not smarter .
. because northerners dont thinks before the act that why they are all dying miserable and slave to their government
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by MENELIIK: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2021
November24:

Stop flattering that coward tribe.you lead where??

We know the cowards from the erosion ravaged enclave. The Dot Cowards
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by West2019(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2021
Schprobs:
. because northerners dont thinks before the act that why they are all dying miserable and slave to their government
for over how many years would the Yoruba s and Igbo think before taking action , must everyone in Yoruba and Igbos land be Kill before action must be take .
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by TUANKU(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
De only language Odua Terrorists understand very well is ##Pythonese language,
PMB 4 + 4 = 2023 , Sai Baba = Next Level
Haters drink sniper
Mumu.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by November24(f): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2021
MENELIIK:

We know the cowards from the erosion ravaged enclave. The Dot Cowards

Mumu tribe,u guys think only igbos na hin hate una smelly slavery attitude
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Lamasta(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Tareq1105:

You need meetings to take a collective action.
Issorite
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by megareal: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2021
If this meeting us just to produce more noise without a viable change to that bill, then it's useless.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2021
yorubarere:

Are you the moderator on this topic ? What is the essence of the meeting ? Nothing. The members are just there for personal benefits. Nothing can be achieved. Most of them are cowards and betrayals, I don't expect any governor to attend their meeting. They should just send their PAs or a commissioner to represent them.

The Northern Caucus had meeting with Sultan of Sokoto in attendance. I told somebody if the Southern Caucus had meeting with Ooni, Alaafin, and the major Oba in attendance, it amounts to nothing. One thousand Oba is not equal to Sultan in Nigeria. One thousand ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar. They are just wasting their time. They have no voice at the National Assembly.

I often weep for the Yorubas.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by sunsewa16: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2021
God bless Southwest governor's for their intervention,I don't even know who did this to us,especially the niger Delta legislators.
Re: PIB: South-West Governors, Senators, Reps To Meet In Abuja On Tuesday by BSsniffer: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
What concerns SW governors with this....chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Re-arrest Brothers For Defiling Twins In Rivers / APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.