Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? (14304 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Electronic Circuit Projects / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by irohadis: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Teextoo: These guys are either highly incompetent or just plain fraudulent. I ordered two wrist watches through them on amazon and chose air freight for fast delivery on 2nd sept. Since then till now being a month, my goods that am supposed to receive in nothing more than two weeks is yet to be delivered as of this moment. After paying all their exorbitant charges, I haven't received my goods and their correspondence is so messed up. I am going to the authorities both here and over there in states to report their fraudulent practice but first, am going to spam negatively about them anywhere online that their name and that of their owner Anaele Iroh comes up. Their actions are detrimental to Nigerian businesses, as if Nigeria's reputation has not been bastardized enough. My 2 cents

I understand your anger. For 2 weeks in September, CA could not clear anything because of a strike at NAHCO and SAHCOL. See it in the news: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/customs-shuts-down-sahcol-nahco-warehouses/158190/. When the strike was finally called off, it took several days before the staff of the affected warehouses started working. Now imagine the congestion resulting from those weeks of inactivity. Mails were sent to affected customers explaining the situation. Though the problem is over, CA had to start addressing the consignments that arrived first, delaying the clearing of subsequent arrivals. It will normally take 3 weeks to recover from 2 weeks of inactivity at the ports. This is a Nigerian problem and not a CA problem. Your anger is akin to blaming the landlord for erratic power supply at your home. Meanwhile you are dragging the name of the owner of the company in the mud for something he did not cause. That is a bit unfair and you should consider editing your post. All pending packages from the period in question will be resolved this week.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Teextoo(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2013
It's quite unfortunate that you are trying to place the blame of an issue that could have been easily avoided, if not for the incompetence of your customer relations team on me.
From the day one that I placed my order, there has been serious rift in communication with you guys. Imagine placing order on a business without getting an email notification for days. I have to reach out to your people before they found out that there has been issue with the payment portal.
When a customer places an order through your online portal, he needs constant update about the progress of his/her order but with you guys, I have to send an email before the status of my order will be corresponded back to me. Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† do you want me to think about your firm when you are not communicating effectively?
I am not modifying my earlier post till I receive my order and I will be only modifying the part about your firm being fraudulent but the incompetence part stays.

1 Like

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by irohadis: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Teextoo: It's quite unfortunate that you are trying to place the blame of an issue that could have been easily avoided, if not for the incompetence of your customer relations team on me.
From the day one that I placed my order, there has been serious rift in communication with you guys. Imagine placing order on a business without getting an email notification for days. I have to reach out to your people before they found out that there has been issue with the payment portal.
When a customer places an order through your online portal, he needs constant update about the progress of his/her order but with you guys, I have to send an email before the status of my order will be corresponded back to me. Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† do you want me to think about your firm when you are not communicating effectively?
I am not modifying my earlier post till I receive my order and I will be only modifying the part about your firm being fraudulent but the incompetence part stays.

CA email updates are automated. It only updates when there is progress. For example, you would have received an update that the package has shipped. When it gets stuck at customs, effectively the system will not update you until it passes through that process. Hence the lack of communication. The issue with your payment has to do with Interswitch, the dominant e-payment provider in Nigeria. We do not have any alternative to them. It is as good as it gets. Again we are operating in Nigeria. You are welcome to building a technology startup in Nigeria and let us see how smoothly everything works together. CA has one of your watches ready for collection. The last one will be received by tomorrow evening from the port. You can call the company incompetent, again I welcome you to try working as we do in Nigeria to see just how much externalities shape your fortune.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Teextoo(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Mr Iroh, for your own good and that of your business; get your customer relations team and system in order. Your firm is not the only firm offering personal shopper services, I tried your firm because am looking for cheaper charges. Your automated mailing system is no excuse, people get emails to inform them about delays with delivery of their order because of some "external" hitch. Going back and forth on this and trying to play helpless victim won't get me to modify my earlier post. Deliver my goods first and then ask nicely. My opinion, my post.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jose556(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Teextoo: These guys are either highly incompetent or just plain fraudulent. I ordered two wrist watches through them on amazon and chose air freight for fast delivery on 2nd sept. Since then till now being a month, my goods that am supposed to receive in nothing more than two weeks is yet to be delivered as of this moment. After paying all their exorbitant charges, I haven't received my goods and their correspondence is so messed up. I am going to the authorities both here and over there in states to report their fraudulent practice but first, am going to spam negatively about them anywhere online that their name and that of their owner Anaele Iroh comes up. Their actions are detrimental to Nigerian businesses, as if Nigeria's reputation has not been bastardized enough. My 2 cents
baba be patient. My order was supposed to take 3-4wks. I ordered in march and got my goods in august. Imagine that, the cost of calling them was equivalent to goods I bought.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Leorichy: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
atunbi1: I would really thread very cautiously with this company, Its not exactly been a fantastic experience with them am afraid. I am still holding out to see if my issues will be resolved. Its really shameful though, that Nigerians can't run a business with good ethics. Nairaland Permitting, I might even share some of our emails with y'all.

hey bro,dont be afraid to tell us what they do,so other wont fall victim
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by irohadis: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Leorichy:

hey bro,dont be afraid to tell us what they do,so other wont fall victim

I think these are paid hacks from lesser competitors. If you have issues, state it and the company will respond with facts. Teextoo, it is also good to update your comments after taking delivery. Circuit Atlantic has been serving customers since 2011 and is a market leader. Under normal circumstances, it is very efficient. But, it is not immune to the dysfunctionality of Nigerian State services and politics. Systems are back to normal now after the strike and delivery is consistently above industry average.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by euwajeh(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Good day everyone,

1 Like

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Teextoo(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I am writing to withdraw my earlier comment about CA being fraudulent because I have finally received my wristwatches though not on time, which renders my earlier post invalid. I will also like the company to still do something about their communication system on updates, so that another person won't assume that you guys made away with his/her money like I did. Customer relations is everything.
Thanks CA for delivering finally.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by TheAvenger: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good day Dr. Iroh.

I just made payment on order number CA1311180028 which I just placed with Circuit Atlantic. I read mixed reviews (both good and bad) about CA here on Nairaland but still decided to go ahead because I have been making online purchases and have never been disappointed before. However, like always, I decided to spend little and see how it goes first. I sincerely hope you would stick to the 10-17 days delivery period stated (all things being equal).

Thank you and hope to patronise CA more in the future.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
TheAvenger: Good day Dr. Iroh.

I just made payment on order number CA1311180028 which I just placed with Circuit Atlantic. I read mixed reviews (both good and bad) about CA here on Nairaland but still decided to go ahead because I have been making online purchases and have never been disappointed before. However, like always, I decided to spend little and see how it goes first. I sincerely hope you would stick to the 10-17 days delivery period stated (all things being equal).

Hello Harry,

We hope you have been getting regular updates on your order and that your transaction and billing are transparent? Do let us know if you encounter any issue.

Have an awesome day.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by blayzeen(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is Circuit Atlantic genuine?! The heck yeah!! it is...I ordered for a bag and a duvet(somewhat*shakes Head) through them and i got it within the same month using air freight. I wonder how peeps order stuff and expect it to fly in immediately like its gonna be transported through harry potter's magic broom...mscheew. I went to their office to pick it up,hmm, and I saw 2 drop-dead gorgeous ladies...i tripped sha...no much talk..their service is excellent..I like it and if everyone is not so rushy,u'd love it maybe more than I do...
Emeka Okafor.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by TheAvenger: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Catlanta:

Hello Harry,

We hope you have been getting regular updates on your order and that your transaction and billing are transparent? Do let us know if you encounter any issue.

Have an awesome day.

Sure I have been getting regular updates from your site and especially from Collins who has been really wonderful and professional. The last update is that the order shipped on 2013-11-21 08:34:41.

So far, I must say that CA has been very transparent. I can not say much about "genuineness" for now until I receive my order without any complaints.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by mohasy: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Please what is CA's policy of refunds to customers.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
TheAvenger: Good day Dr. Iroh.

You said u've been making online purchases and never been disapointed. If you don't mind i'd like to knw what companies u used, aside from catlantic. I want to make some purchases online, but i'm more than a bit skeptical. I'd have used amazon, bt they dnt ship here. I'll apreciate ur response.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
One more thing, Catlantic, do you ship to rural areas, say, ogwashi-uku in delta state?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2014
@catlanta; Today june 30,2014 would make it 35th day that I have ordered an HP envy torch smart laptop from circuit atlantic and till this moment I haven't received my laptop though I received an update that my order is been prepare for delivery since June 25 2014. the truth is that circuitalantic service is hell kind of frustrating please assist to look into this inorder to expedite the delivery. My order number is 1405270825...thank you. I have just made another order yesterday and it has been approved please expedite action on this new order too so that it won't delivered late..afterall what is the essence of paying for Air fright when some one won't get his/her product on time..please do something about your service ooo..my second order number is 1406297735. Thank you catlanta
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good day, we explained to you that the particular custom laptop you ordered would take longer than the usual time to deliver before it got to us at our U.S. facility. We even forwarded email correspondence with HP to you to that effect. As soon as we received this item, we shipped it. The laptop was received in Nigeria and was sent out to you on the 25th. It should be getting to your location either today or tomorrow, your account has also been updated accordingly to reflect this. A waybill number should have been communicated to you to facilitate pick up. Thank you for using Circuit Atlantic and thank you for placing another order, you can expect smooth sailing. Happy Shipping!
Israel4u: @catlanta; Today june 30,2014 would make it 35th day that I have ordered an HP envy torch smart laptop from circuit atlantic and till this moment I haven't received my laptop though I received an update that my order is been prepare for delivery since June 25 2014. the truth is that circuitalantic service is hell kind of frustrating please assist to look into this inorder to expedite the delivery. My order number is 1405270825...thank you. I have just made another order yesterday and it has been approved please expedite action on this new order too so that it won't delivered late..afterall what is the essence of paying for Air fright when some one won't get his/her product on time..please do something about your service ooo..my second order number is 1406297735. Thank you catlanta
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by bestofibkpumpn(f): 3:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Is circult atlanta thesame with shippyme.com cos from my view here i realise they are thesame

someone should be clearify this pls
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2014
I really dont know what is happening with circuit Atlantic these days. I made an order since 22nd of May and received part of the items exactly a month later, yesterday they sent me a waybill for one of the remainning items...i still have one item outstanding....my problem with them is why send my items in bits and pieces,..and why does it take so long for them to deliver afterall i paid for the 17 days delivery method. the most annoying thing is that they dont even give any reason for the delay and each time i call one guy who is always driving picks the call and tells me he is driving.

I have had very good experiences with them in the past but right now am very disappointed. I want to place a new order but i dont know if i will ever receive it...i think they are dropping their standards!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
@catlanta..I have been updated that my product is in prepare for delivery stage since June 25,2014. Yesterday june 30,2014 I make a call through their hotline number and I was informed that my product had been in kogi Fedex office located in lokoja since last week(5-7 days ago).Catlanta I am not staying in lokoja. I am staying in Ankpa which is another local government Area in Kogi state and for this reason I paid for Home delivery outside lagos..Today is tuesday 1st of july 2014 and I am still waiting in anticipation to receive my order..I think this is no longer a sweet experiance any longer..kindly look into the situation..MY order number is 1405270825
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello, Circuit Atlantic is an online procurement service. Through us, you gain access to every store in the U.S. You can shop in Naira and have the items delivered to you here in Nigeria. Shippyme is a sister company which caters to those who have items that they want to shipped to Nigeria from the U.S. Shippyme handles only shipping while Circuit Atlantic handles both purchasing and shipping.
bestofibkpumpn: Is circult atlanta thesame with shippyme.com cos from my view here i realise they are thesame

someone should be clearify this pls
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good Afternoon. Can I have your order number so I can look into this for you? The reason why you would be receiving items separately is where you have not selected the Consolidation option when creating the order. The consolidation option allows us to hold onto your individual items until the order is complete, at which point we ship as one package. Please also understand that various vendors and items are shipped with different delivery times and we cannot ship without receiving from the vendor. Where consolidation is not selected in an order, we ship as soon as we receive each purchased item. I can verify this for you if I have your order number.

Also please use our customer care line when you require assistance with your order, the number is 08102723294. Thank you for using Circuit Atlantic and have a good day.
tavie: I really dont know what is happening with circuit Atlantic these days. I made an order since 22nd of May and received part of the items exactly a month later, yesterday they sent me a waybill for one of the remainning items...i still have one item outstanding....my problem with them is why send my items in bits and pieces,..and why does it take so long for them to deliver afterall i paid for the 17 days delivery method. the most annoying thing is that they dont even give any reason for the delay and each time i call one guy who is always driving picks the call and tells me he is driving.

I have had very good experiences with them in the past but right now am very disappointed. I want to place a new order but i dont know if i will ever receive it...i think they are dropping their standards!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good day, your address details are in the system and has been given to FedEx along with your package. Please be patient with them as they deliver to you. They have the address and will make a home delivery shortly.
Israel4u: @catlanta..I have been updated that my product is in prepare for delivery stage since June 25,2014. Yesterday june 30,2014 I make a call through their hotline number and I was informed that my product had been in kogi Fedex office located in lokoja since last week(5-7 days ago).Catlanta I am not staying in lokoja. I am staying in Ankpa which is another local government Area in Kogi state and for this reason I paid for Home delivery outside lagos..Today is tuesday 1st of july 2014 and I am still waiting in anticipation to receive my order..I think this is no longer a sweet experiance any longer..kindly look into the situation..MY order number is 1405270825
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
I have been patiently waiting for CIRCUITATLANTIC do deliver to me a HP ENVY Smart touch laptop which I ordered on the 27th of May 2014. Today 1st of july 2014 I called to inquired why I haven't receive my Laptop and to my amazement I was told that there was an issue with my laptop. I was told that my Laptop was broken in the course of logistic handling and that a refund is going to be made,,after which another procurement will be made and send to me..I was told to exercise patience for a week for the procurement to take effect...Hmm Please Someone should tell me if this is a Good Experience with circuit Atlantic...From my own end, this is a bad experience and a sign of incompetency from their end...@catlanta I know you will want to exonerate yourself..... 1405270825 is my order number..Please rewrite the wrongs and make it write by taking cogent steps to get me another Order or REFUND MY MONEY.......mogana yakari
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good evening, we apologize for your experience with this order. With so many moving parts some issues do come up on rare occassions. The damage to your laptop occurred while in possession of FedEx as they were making delivery to you. We have taken up this issue with them on your behalf and they will give us a refund for the value of the product. We understand how you must feel but do understand that this is clearly not incompetency on our part. Your laptop will be reordered and delivered to you in the shortest possible time. Thank you.
Israel4u: I have been patiently waiting for CIRCUITATLANTIC do deliver to me a HP ENVY Smart touch laptop which I ordered on the 27th of May 2014. Today 1st of july 2014 I called to inquired why I haven't receive my Laptop and to my amazement I was told that there was an issue with my laptop. I was told that my Laptop was broken in the course of logistic handling and that a refund is going to be made,,after which another procurement will be made and send to me..I was told to exercise patience for a week for the procurement to take effect...Hmm Please Someone should tell me if this is a Good Experience with circuit Atlantic...From my own end, this is a bad experience and a sign of incompetency from their end...@catlanta I know you will want to exonerate yourself..... 1405270825 is my order number..Please rewrite the wrongs and make it write by taking cogent steps to get me another Order or REFUND MY MONEY.......mogana yakari
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by BIL2010: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2014
Circuit Atlantic: You people are full of stories! This is the second and the VERY LAST TIME i will be doing business with you. I placed an order 1406129163, on Jun/12/2014 and you have delayed shipping, claiming that one of the items i specifically ordered from the manufacturer (i supplied the amazon link) and not a secondary vendor, is out of stock which is clearly a lie. They had more than enough in stock when i placed the order and currently enough of the items are still in stock! Its almost a month now and you have not even shipped my items to Nigeria!!! So how can you be claiming that the item is out of stock and you are waiting on a second vendor to supply part of the items ? I need this addressed and resolved immediately!!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2014
My name is Abdulrasaq Mohammed Afolabi, i just made my outstanding
payment in respect to order 1406297735 to your Zenith Bank account
from my Union Bank account through Union Bank Internet Bank transfer,
i have sent the payment receipt to your mail so that the necessary steps can be taken for my order to be deliver to
me on time.
I have also observed that you guys doesn't reply my mail.
what is the latest development about order 1405270825 in your custody. Today makes it one week plus and i have not heard anything from you guys. you guys are fund of not calling your customers to update them on issues that has to do with their orders except the customer calls you and even if the customer email you guys there wouldn't be reply to such email. i know that you guys will say that you have a good automated mailing system that sent updates to customers in regards to their orders, frankly speaking your automated mailing system is not effective and it sucks.thanks
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2014
I have been calling circuitatlantic
they have been busying my
calls..what a heck is wrong with this
people..is this how a customer care
hotline suppose to be handle
Frankly speaking the set of people
working at circuitatlantic are not
effective and competent...you mail
them they won't reply,you call
them they won't pick your call
please what impression are they
given to people especially new
customers....Circuitatlantic
Services sucks...I am just blaming
myself for making use of their
service
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Good morning, we apologize that you have been unable to reach us. Our lines have been very busy this morning. We'll have a customer care agent call you as soon as possible.
Israel4u:
I have been calling circuitatlantic
they have been busying my
calls..what a heck is wrong with this
people..is this how a customer care
hotline suppose to be handle
Frankly speaking the set of people
working at circuitatlantic are not
effective and competent...you mail
them they won't reply,you call
them they won't pick your call
please what impression are they
given to people especially new
customers....Circuitatlantic
Services sucks...I am just blaming
myself for making use of their
service
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Good morning, we understand how you must feel and we apologize again. FedEx is processing the refund for the item which was damaged in their possession. We are in contact with them on this matter and I will have an update for you today. A customer care rep will be in touch shortly. Thank you.
Israel4u: My name is Abdulrasaq Mohammed Afolabi, i just made my outstanding
payment in respect to order 1406297735 to your Zenith Bank account
from my Union Bank account through Union Bank Internet Bank transfer,
i have sent the payment receipt to your mail so that the necessary steps can be taken for my order to be deliver to
me on time.
I have also observed that you guys doesn't reply my mail.
what is the latest development about order 1405270825 in your custody. Today makes it one week plus and i have not heard anything from you guys. you guys are fund of not calling your customers to update them on issues that has to do with their orders except the customer calls you and even if the customer email you guys there wouldn't be reply to such email. i know that you guys will say that you have a good automated mailing system that sent updates to customers in regards to their orders, frankly speaking your automated mailing system is not effective and it sucks.thanks
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please update my status for order 1406297735 i just made
my outstanding
payment in respect to the above order to your Zenith Bank
account
from my Union Bank account
through Union Bank Internet
Bank transfer,
i have sent the payment receipt
to your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion Dm4 Core I5 For Sale. / New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / Cheap Internet Bundles On Nigerian GSM Networks Are Just A Rippoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.