Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? (14310 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Electronic Circuit Projects / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Catlanta: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello, we apologize for the delay with your order. We are looking into this issue at the moment and will resolve it shortly. You will be updated via phone call from one of our customer care agents. Thank you
BIL2010: Circuit Atlantic: You people are full of stories! This is the second and the VERY LAST TIME i will be doing business with you. I placed an order 1406129163, on Jun/12/2014 and you have delayed shipping, claiming that one of the items i specifically ordered from the manufacturer (i supplied the amazon link) and not a secondary vendor, is out of stock which is clearly a lie. They had more than enough in stock when i placed the order and currently enough of the items are still in stock! Its almost a month now and you have not even shipped my items to Nigeria!!! So how can you be claiming that the item is out of stock and you are waiting on a second vendor to supply part of the items ? I need this addressed and resolved immediately!!
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Israel4u: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
in respect to order 1405270825. I want to frankly let you guys know that shifting the blame to fedex is out of it instead be responsible for everything..in the first place I don't have anything to do with Fedex because I don't know Fedex and I don't want to know Fedex. it is circuitatlantic LTD I transacted business with and for God sake I paid you guys delivery charges to my door step. Please in the name of God I didn't transact any business with FEDEX and for crying out loud if FEDEX damage my order you have to be responsible for it after all is FEDEX not part of your logistic department. How many Years is it going to take to process refund for God sake..it didn't take me a day to pay that money into your account when I was making use of your procurement service then why is it taking eternity to process the refund...Please get me a new laptop after all I paid for insurance...you and Fedex or whatever can sort out yourselves later that doesn't have to be my own problem...
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by euwajeh(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ready for collection.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by olagunju2000: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2014
Dear Circuit Atlantic, you guys may be working very hard to make customer happy but you need to make sure that you maintain a very sound communication with your customers. I need to see that you feel concerned about my orders.
I received a mail on the 29th September that my order 1409103541(with home delivery in Victoria island) was being prepared for delivery. I have called several time and also sent emails just to know why the delay. Unfortunately, the customer care person has no clue. I was given the phone number of one Uche (Logistic) who would neither pick his calls nor reply text messages.

Issues do happen but the customer must be in the know of any issues you may have including mistakes you may have made.

Please remember that impressions you create in the mind of people matters and do not erode easily even over time.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by cuteposhy(f): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Going through the comments on this thread is enough to scare anyone. I also placed an order for over a week now and I'm yet to receive an update but I still believe my items are in good hands.
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by euwajeh(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2014
-
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by jaz(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2014
it is clear that those who transact their business with Shippyme or Circuit Atlantic do so at their own peril. guys pls is there any other reliable and straightforward company where we can make out purchases online and ship same?
Re: Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? by Jack65: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2014
For me it's now clear that Circuitatlantic is a fraudulent company and incompetent ones at that. I will never do business with them again after my current one and will advise anyone to think twice before dealing with them. There are better and more reliable companies that offer similar services.

Recently I ordered a pair of jeans through them and paid the total money online into their account as usual. They approved it immediately but then won't purchase the item, even though I remarked to them that it was urgent because the size I ordered was remaining only one pair and will soon be sold out. For days I called and actually begged them to either purchase my item or send me back my money so I can use a deferent company. The phone will ring and ring yet they will not answer their call (I don't understand why) when they do answer they will tell me to give them my order ID after which to they will tell me to call back in 5 mn. So they can check. When I call back the phone will ring till eternity before it's answered but then it's a deferent person and I will go through the same giving my iD number again.

Well, eventually the order was purchased after many days and a thousand phone calls and I received an email with flimsy excuses from a Bill Morrison. Now the issue again is that when I placed that order the item was $145 but by the time the order was purchased it was $131. Normally the balance should have been transferred to my account, but it wasn't and I have sent several emails to the same Morrison but he couldn't even bother to reply. Now I am being asked to pay extra 3,791 Naira before my order will be shipped.

This is a scam. Circuitatlantic is a scam sadly. I have used their services before and this is not the first time I am having issues with them. One thing is certain now though, I will never do anything with them again after I survive this one. Order ID: 1411041688

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / Cheap Internet Bundles On Nigerian GSM Networks Are Just A Rippoff / SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion Dm4 Core I5 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.