Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,082 members, 7,842,098 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] (4487 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Bbn Winner Mercy Eke Shamelessly Sitting On A Married Mans Lap Cubana Chief Prie / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
sunshineV:
pele o redpiller. alfa male
Any other thing?
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by KristaPretty(f): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Is it not better than you hypocrites who cheat on your partners or have dirty and stupid fantasies with someone else instead of your partner

I will support open marriages and open relationships anyday anytime(with adequate protection) instead of us deceiving ourselves. angry angry angry

If you like spew trash, I'm here speaking my mind and don't care what you think of me angry

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by Mophor: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
She’s after completed building grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by Kaybae(f): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ask her if she happened to be such wife can she take that?, all these ladies can't take what they do to fellow woman oooo. It is well. Like I was telling someone that, if you want to marry a second wife, first tell her, if I marry you I'm still going to marry 3rd wife,honestly they will never agree.
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
KristaPretty:
Is it not better than you hypocrites who cheat on your partners or have dirty and stupid fantasies with someone else instead of your partner

I will support open marriages and open relationships anyday anytime(with adequate protection) instead of us deceiving ourselves. angry angry angry

If you like spew trash, I'm here speaking my mind and don't care what you think of me angry
Of course! Whatever you wish to say to make yourself feel better about your shiit! Thats your opinion anyway grin
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!! She’s after completed building grin grin grin
Lazy Biittches on the loose grin
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kaybae:
Ask her if she happened to be such wife can she take that?, all these ladies can't take what they do to fellow woman oooo. It is well. Like I was telling someone that, if you want to marry a second wife, first tell her, if I marry you I'm still going to marry 3rd wife,honestly they will never agree.
You self go wan prove saint na grin
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Goals af cool
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Goals af cool
Of course you want it too don't you
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Of course you want it too don't you
If I was still single ...
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

If I was still single ...
Oh! there's a man down thanks to you then? sorry for him though
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by JaneYave(f): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Day dreaming!
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
JaneYave:
Day dreaming!
She's your fellow person na
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by habsydiamond(m): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Shameless fool.... What's wrong with this one... Being dependent on another man's wealth is now her order of the day
Re: This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless fool.... What's wrong with this one... Being dependent on another man's wealth is now her order of the day
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Gown Made Of Broken Mirrors: Behold Billionaire Oil Heiress Ivy Getty Weds In / She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / See This beautiful Pussy Sitting On My Laps; is she not lovely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.