Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan (2455 Views)

Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way / Tinubu Mounts Pressure On Buhari / Northern Caucus Asks Kwankwaso To Step Down | Primaries To Hold In Edo Or Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 1:00pm On May 10, 2011
The north will do everything possible to keep the present arrangement in place to clinch the presidency. They may backward in education but not politically.

Before the dust of vying for juicy office sattle's down in the other regions their strategy is implimented.

You notice how they refuse voting for oppositions at governorship despite their proclaimed hatred for PDP.

The only major problems of entering in to any aliance with the east is that they lack articulation in aggrement and will want to attribute thier share to smartness while still trying to keep you at bay with their uncertainty.

So anyday north will the most trusted alied IMO. . .
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by aljharem3: 2:22pm On May 10, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
power
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by MShittu: 2:28pm On May 10, 2011
You can't blame the north for this, really. If it loses its political power, it's going to be ripped right out of the union.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by sbeezy8: 2:28pm On May 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

If all SE PDP members of the national assembly joins APGA, PDP will be finished there.

See map!  grin

how will PDP be finished?

NC-NE-NW-SS all voted for PDP sen/rep. not to mention SE has the lowest number of reps/sen while the NE and NW has the highest.

LOL you make no sense
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by sbeezy8: 2:38pm On May 10, 2011
zrstranger is a clown
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by zstranger: 8:40pm On May 10, 2011
sbeezy8:

zrstranger is a clown

How?
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2011
"Igbekele omo yoruba, aso loje". The other time it was the south against the north. Just two weeks later the west backed out and joined the north. Yorubas are betrayers, backstabbers. The fear of Yorubas is the begining of wisdom
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by jason123: 5:22pm On May 11, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

"Igbekele omo yoruba, aso loje". The other time it was the south against the north. Just two weeks later the west backed out and joined the north. Yorubas are betrayers, backstabbers. The fear of Yorubas is the begining of wisdom
Guy, why are you angry and bitter and that includes Chyz Did the article say the the WEST JOINED THE NORTH THE ARTICLE SAID THE NORTH BACKS THE WEST NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!! Haba!!!!
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2011
Yes i'm angry because that was exactly how they(north) approach awolowo with the office of finance and he betrayed us
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by alexleo(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2011
@Zstranger,
I have been observing the way you react to anything that has to do with the Igbos and come to a conclusion that your responses is borne out of hatred and not sense of patriotism. Truly you are not behaving like a good yoruba man. I have even observed your Yoruba brothers trying to caution you on this ungodly attitude. Who are the Igbos? Fellow human beings like you. I love Yorubas and have a lot of respect for them but you are not behaving like a true Yoruba. Yorubas are ahead of other zones in terms of education and they are enlightened people. they are good administrators and they have contributed a lot to the progress of this country. Pls stop this your attitude because you are not only insulting the Igbos but you are insulting this great tribe called yoruba. Pls Stop. Here you are telling us about your union with the north and how it will affect the Igbos negatively and you are so happy about it. Which union are we talking about? When the north begins their killing madness do they spare Yorubas? The very recent one of corpers who were killed in the north were yorubas north among them and was it not the northerners that killed them? How many times do you hear in the south of Igbos killing Yorubas or Yorubas killing Igbos anyhow just like in the North? The union is just about satisying the power greed of the northern elites and it ends there. when it is time to kill, the almajiris doesnt care about your whatever union as long as you are not a northerner you will be killed once they catch you. what we should be talking about now is national unity and how we can move forward. Lets stop all this tribal madness being displayed here even by some of my igbo brothers too. Enough said.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 6:19pm On May 11, 2011
EzeUche you a fraud!. Keep on creating more ID's to drive your bigotry.
Hopeless!

Ogbonaikenna:

Yes i'm angry because that was exactly how they(north) approach awolowo with the office of finance and he betrayed us
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by jason123: 6:28pm On May 11, 2011
alexleo:

@Zstranger,
I have been observing the way you react to anything that has to do with the Igbos and come to a conclusion that your responses is borne out of hatred and not sense of patriotism. Truly you are not behaving like a good yoruba man. I have even observed your Yoruba brothers trying to caution you on this ungodly attitude. Who are the Igbos? Fellow human beings like you. I love Yorubas and have a lot of respect for them but you are not behaving like a true Yoruba. Yorubas are ahead of other zones in terms of education and they are enlightened people. they are good administrators and they have contributed a lot to the progress of this country. Pls stop this your attitude because you are not only insulting the Igbos but you are insulting this great tribe called yoruba. Pls Stop. Here you are telling us about your union with the north and how it will affect the Igbos negatively and you are so happy about it. Which union are we talking about? When the north begins their killing madness do they spare Yorubas? The very recent one of corpers who were killed in the north were yorubas north among them and was it not the northerners that killed them? How many times do you hear in the south of Igbos killing Yorubas or Yorubas killing Igbos anyhow just like in the North? The union is just about satisying the power greed of the northern elites and it ends there. when it is time to kill, the almajiris doesnt care about your whatever union as long as you are not a northerner you will be killed once they catch you. what we should be talking about now is national unity and how we can move forward. Lets stop all this tribal madness being displayed here even by some of my igbo brothers too. Enough said.

May the GOD of Abraham bless you n your family!!! Ase!!!
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by EkoIle1: 6:36pm On May 11, 2011
alexleo:

@Zstranger,
I have been observing the way you react to anything that has to do with the Igbos and come to a conclusion that your responses is borne out of hatred and not sense of patriotism. Truly you are not behaving like a good yoruba man. I have even observed your Yoruba brothers trying to caution you on this ungodly attitude. Who are the Igbos? Fellow human beings like you. I love Yorubas and have a lot of respect for them but you are not behaving like a true Yoruba. Yorubas are ahead of other zones in terms of education and they are enlightened people. they are good administrators and they have contributed a lot to the progress of this country. Pls stop this your attitude because you are not only insulting the Igbos but you are insulting this great tribe called yoruba. Pls Stop. Here  you are telling us about your union with the north and how it will affect the Igbos negatively and you are so happy about it. Which union are we talking about? When the north begins their killing madness do they spare Yorubas? The very recent one of corpers who were killed in the north were yorubas north among them and was it not the northerners that killed them? How many times do you hear in the south of Igbos killing Yorubas or Yorubas killing Igbos anyhow just like in the North? The union is just about satisying the power greed of the northern elites and it ends there. when it is time to kill, the almajiris doesnt care about your whatever union as long as you are not a northerner you will be killed once they catch you. what we should be talking about now is national unity and how we can move forward. Lets stop all this tribal madness being displayed here even by some of my igbo brothers too. Enough said.

Hush your mouth. When was the last time you paid any attention to the insane anti Yoruba hate and trash your ibo people post on NL? Do you need me to dig them up for you.

Look in the mirror send the same garbage you just posted to your ibo people and you need to stop preaching about the North and what they do because going by our history, ibo people handed Nigeria on a platter of gold by your countless associations with them starting from Zik to your current leaders like Ojukwu and the likes of Soludo. Nothing last forever and one day you will reap what you sow, the chicken basically heading back home to roost.

Btw, how do Yoruba people act? Shut up and look the other way when people throw trash at them? What are you smoking?
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by aljharem3: 6:37pm On May 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

Hush your mouth. When was the last time you paid any attention to the insane anti Yoruba hate and trash your ibo people post on NL? Do you need me to dig them up for you.

Look in the mirror send the same garbage you just posted to your ibo people and you need to stop preaching about the North and what they do because going by our history, ibo people handed Nigeria on a platter of gold by your countless associations with them starting from Zik to your current leaders like Ojukwu and the likes of Soludo. Nothing last forever and one day you will reap what you sow, the chicken basically heading back home to roost.

Btw, how do Yoruba people act? Shut up and look the other way when people throw trash at them? What are you smoking?

are u zstranger
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On May 11, 2011
alj_harem:

are u zstranger

Obviously, I didn't quote you so don't ask me silly questions.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by alexleo(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

Here is another one that insults the yorubas. Did you read the last line of my post where i included the igbos who are doing same thing? Pls stop being foolish. I dont have time for all those your tribal rubbish. For me i see everyhuman veing as one. I see every nigerian as my brother so you are on your own.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by EkoIle1: 6:59pm On May 11, 2011
alexleo:

Here is another one that insults the yorubas. Did you read the last line of my post where i included the igbos who are doing same thing? Pls stop being foolish. I dont have time for all those your tribal rubbish. For me i see everyhuman veing as one. I see every nigerian as my brother so you are on your own.

I don't care about your silly last line, like I said, look in the mirror, quote and write the same rubbish essay to your ibo people.

Abeg I'm not your brother, I sabi all my papa pekin.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by aljharem3: 7:06pm On May 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

I don't care about your silly last line, like I said, look in the mirror, quote and write the same rubbish essay to your ibo people.

shut up and reread what he posted angry
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by alexleo(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

I guess you are a psychiatric patient so i dont need to waste my time replying you. My post was directed to Zstranger and not a psychiatric patient. The most important thing you need now is to get your madness healed and not to be on nairaland. This is my first and last reply to you until you are healed.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by jason123: 7:16pm On May 11, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

But you did not betray Awolowo by siding the North in the First republic, abi So who betrayed who first Please, answer!
One good turn deserves another. Not until you learn to trust the Yorubas and the Yorubas learn to trust the Igbo, we (south) will not make any head way!!!!
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by jason123: 7:16pm On May 11, 2011
alexleo:

I guess you are a psychiatric patient so i dont need to waste my time replying you. My post was directed to Zstranger and not a psychiatric patient. The most important thing you need now is to get your madness healed and not to be on nairaland. This is my first and last reply to you until you are healed.
Please leave them, they do not represent the SW's view!!!
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by alexleo(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2011
jason123:

Please leave them, they do not represent the SW's view!!!

Thank you my brother. Of course i will be insulting the yorubas if I should accept the myopic view of Eko ile and his likes as South west views. Yorubas are too enlightened to engage in such madness. Look, I have a lot of yoruba friends both the ones am doing business with and the ones that are my family friends and i dont ever regret knowing them. They have been great and wonderful friends. I mean somebody cannot come to the nairaland and quote history to make me hate Yoruba. If Zik and Awolowo had any issue during their time, thats up to them. i wont allow whatever mistake or misunderstanding they had during their time to affect my relationship with these great friends of mine. I wonder what is wrong with some of this tribalists. Pls people should not generalise things here. There are good Igbos and there are the bad ones. There are good yorubas and there are the bad ones. There are good Americans and there are the bad ones. We cant continue to generalize this things. Every tribe is playing important role in this country and for some people to come here and all they have in their brain is to insult other tribes is foolishness of the highest order in this 21st century. Personally I hate all this tribal war. Both when my Igbo brothers are doing it and when other people are doing it. pls lets stop. The world has passed this stage. we need to come together as one so as to move forward. Once again thank you my dear.
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by jason123: 8:07pm On May 11, 2011
alexleo:

Thank you my brother. Of course i will be insulting the yorubas if I should accept the myopic view of Eko ile and his likes as South west views. Yorubas are too enlightened to engage in such madness. Look, I have a lot of yoruba friends both the ones am doing business with and the ones that are my family friends and i dont ever regret knowing them. They have been great and wonderful friends. I mean somebody cannot come to the nairaland and quote history to make me hate Yoruba. If Zik and Awolowo had any issue during their time, thats up to them. i wont allow whatever mistake or misunderstanding they had during their time to affect my relationship with these great friends of mine. I wonder what is wrong with some of this tribalists. Pls people should not generalise things here. There are good Igbos and there are the bad ones. There are good yorubas and there are the bad ones. There are good Americans and there are the bad ones. We cant continue to generalize this things. Every tribe is playing important role in this country and for some people to come here and all they have in their brain is to insult other tribes is foolishness of the highest order in this 21st century. Personally I hate all this tribal war. Both when my Igbo brothers are doing it and when other people are doing it. pls lets stop. The world has passed this stage. we need to come together as one so as to move forward. Once again thank you my dear.
You are indeed wise!!! You are already blessed by GOD, quote what I am saying today, "YOU ARE BLESSED BY GOD". I have already added you to the list of people I will follow on NL!!! Once again, you are blessed!!!

Offtopic: Imo peeps are the coolest Igbos I have seen or met. I have alot of friends from Imo state. They are very cool!!!
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2011
I dey laff ooo
Re: Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan by chino11(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2011
Who cares if Yorubas and hausa are parleying? lmao. This will even give the north more grease to kill more Yorubas just like they slaughtered MKO and his wife and countless corpers of Yoruba extraction. We are glad over the alliance because am yet to see any difference btw an average yorobaman and an almajiri, they looks same both skin colour and outlooks. It will further strenghten the SE & SS. Cowardly tribe (Yorubas)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Transcript Of The New Boko Haram Video! / Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria / Buhari's Nationwide Environmental Sanitation Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.