Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Cpc Justifies Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpc Justifies Killings (2729 Views)

FG Justifies Buhari’s Foreign Trips / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Debt Profile: Fashola Justifies N160bn State’s Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2011
Eziachi,

May God bless you for that truthful and factual analysis
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Beaf: 5:16pm On May 10, 2011
Eziachi:

Beaf my good friend, I don't think its pitiable. CPC has said it the way most honest people from the South who is ready to say the truth sees the fraud that brought GEJ the presidency he is position to win without resulting to inflating both voters turn out and his share of the votes in both the South East and South South for example. You may decide to believe what you want to believe to justify what our people did that day but that is your choice.

The number of lives and property lost in Akwa Ibom alone in the last election is more than what wss lost in the north but we tend to turn the blind eyes and no one is setting up a judicial enquiry on Akwa Ibom. That is not a justification of what happened in the north but we can't go into cherry picking on which violence attention should be ppaid to and which should be ignored and pushed under the carpet as if it never happened.
You just asked someone to deal with the fact but the fact so far is:
In Jonathan own polling booth, there was only 47% turn out, how then miraculously in every other polling booth in the state of Bayelsa there was close to 90% turn out?
How can anyone logically explain that? You telling me that my village in Igboland care more about Jonathan than his own flesh and blood?  Because in my town, INEC/PDP got themselves a 89% turn out and then 99.6% share of the vote for GEJ.
PDP has always been using this tactics in rigging election especially in 2003 before they brought in snatching ballot boxes and multiply thump printing IN 2007.

CONTINUED

Dude, regardless of the side of the divide we stand on, it is gross to use human lives as political currency. It seems that life is cheap to the average Buhari supporter; in the first place it is absolutely false that more people died in Akwa Ibom than in the entire North. I find your claim very troubling, especially as the ugly killings are still fresh on our minds:

By the way, more than 600 were killed in the core-North. Please be honest and give us the figure for lives lost in Akwa Ibom.
Also, take time to read up on facts, because your post is not only callous with the pushing of dishonest figures for the number of dead in Akwa Ibom, it also falsely states that the judicial commission does not cover Akwa Ibom.

I want to believe that the above grave errors were not deliberate, but are nothing but innocent mistakes due to zeal and instinct. Life is sacred.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Beaf: 5:23pm On May 10, 2011
walton1:

“To us in the CPC, it is our belief that the breakdown of law and order that ensued after the declaration of President Goodluck Jonathan as the president-elect on the basis of concocted results was the by-product of the determination to win elections by incumbents by any means which has always characterised such actions by historical antecedence."

the violence started on sunday and not when GEJ was announced winner,this is to show that the violence was premediated
i pray the INQUIRY commission to work and the perpetrators are fished out.

Yes, the violence started some hours after the elections, well before any results had been declared.
CPC is only being used by the cabal to attempt to disrupt the smooth running of govt with their worthless case, that is why they can't simply go to the states to get the results as directed by INEC. Instead they are taking out an injunction to force INEC to go to the states to bring the results to them. . . Its all a sickening diversion and an attempt to draw things out.
Any normal human being would go to court over the substantive issue immediately, but CPC knows they have no case and fear the speedy defeat that will result.

Their real aim is to divert the FG's attention to frivolous issues; I hope the court tells them to start the real case or fvck off. Who is interested in some mickey mouse crap of INEC going to the states to fetch results and ballot materials CPC can get for itself directly?
Maybe they want to give the almajiri's the illusion that they are very busy defending their "mandate," tho, and keep their blood pressures high.

The cabal can try as hard as they want, they will be roundly defeated.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Omooba77: 5:54pm On May 10, 2011
Let us assume the election was rigged,so killing is the next thing?I hve pro-Buhari in the office,he told me he has disown them. Even Pastor Bakare did not see anything wrong with the killing;all he was concerned is the election results. No human feelings. God will judge everyone. CPC did'nt win,remove all the South votes,Buhari would hve led by 850000 votes. Assume 300000x11. PDP would have won. Court will prove me right.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by holahabib: 6:26pm On May 10, 2011
ttt
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by ziccoit: 6:51pm On May 10, 2011
If Beaf should be within 20-50 age bracket, Nigeria of this generation is doomed IF many of his kind abound.

The guy is OBJ, Mark,Atiku in the making with the ways he reasons. Hei, GOD deleiver my country.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Beaf: 8:22pm On May 10, 2011
ziccoit:

If Beaf should be within 20-50 age bracket, Nigeria of this generation is doomed IF many of his kind abound.

The guy is OBJ, Mark,Atiku in the making with the ways he reasons. Hei, GOD deleiver my country.

Lol!

Buhari tactic: If you can't beat them, bash them!
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Abagworo(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2011
Rigging to peoples face will always lead to violence.I believe the killers of the corpers ware actually PDP agents and not the protesters and it was done to discredit the protest…
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Eziachi: 10:12pm On May 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

Okay lets say GEJ rigged the elction in the SS and SE, if the actual figures are obtained does this Buhari guy think he won
Prison gate awaits any client that hired you as a lawyer if you had to put up a defence like your comments above. Buhari winning or losing is not the issue and they have even said that if at the end of the exercise that they find out that GEJ 22 million votes is legitimate, Buhari himself will lead his party to Aso Rock to congratulate him.

If your football team lost to a rival team by just one goal in a league match, will you and your team be quiet if on getting home every media is annoucing that you lost by 5 nil? The question wasn't that you lost but history to record the accurate result.
Like I said in my previous posts, I will love a GEJ victory based on just 22 matginary vote majority than a 22 million fraudulent landslide one. A victory is a victory, irrespective of the size.

PDP and Jonathan has the power, money, media and every weapon to beat Buhari but they are so addicted to rigging that they don't trust an election without any fraud and that is the bottom line and it is not just in PDP alone.
An average Nigerian politician will try to rig an eletion even if he is the only voter/contestant.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Omooba77: 10:25pm On May 10, 2011
@holahabib;all you are saying was that CPC did not rig by forcing underage voters on youth corpers. My oga shifting blame will not solve our problems. I hve people in Kadunna who told me what CPC did,also knew what happened in Bauchi,Yobe,Kano and. People.CPC is now rejecting all results from South,17 states plus Kwara and Benue. People hve spoken,CPC should allow Nigeria to rest. In Kwara,Kogi people voted for GEJ. My own submission is that CPC are not satisfied with lynching the'riggers' and show them wild,wild north. CPC lost fair&square and I stand by my worlds.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Eziachi: 10:26pm On May 10, 2011
bebrief:

Why should any sane human being justify the killing of innocent citizens?[size=8pt][/size]
Did you read the article or the sensational headline that has no bearing with the actual story? Nigerian junk and political jaundice journalism.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Eziachi: 10:45pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

I'm getting real tired of ths CPC, Buhari and proBB guys on NL.
Cant we all just join hands and make ths government work?  
That is exactly the language election riggers always wanted to hear-"Join Hand" And you had been joining hand for 50 years now and look at where it has got you. 1993 well conducted election was cancelled and Abacha called them to join hand with him and the likes Jakande we trusted fall for it and even the mandate owner himself led the joining of the hand and I wonder where there hand were five years later with Abacha?

OBJ also called you to join hand, Yar Adua after his own fraud election called about joining hand and ANPP jumped in with both hand joined, look at how much hand they got left after 4 year joining of hand.

The ever politicsl docile Nigerians never seem to learn that nothing good comes by chance. If you want something good, you need to figt for it,no matter how long it takes, this resort to costmetic peace among the elite to enable them continue with their impunity will lead you nowhere now or forever.

What next a robber will rob you then call on you later to join hand share your property that he robbed from you. No progressive nation I can remember was built by joining hand after a fraud.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Eziachi: 10:54pm On May 10, 2011
macfarland:

What could ever be the justification for such a barbaric act, such as taken people's life? I wonder if what CPC is accusing GEJ for, they are not the one that is guilty. How can they think that Nigeria will just metamorphosis from the terrible elections/selections we have been having in the past to something that is such perfect? The problem with Nigeria are the elites/statesman like Tony Momoh and Buhari who have benefited from the country immensely and now wish to bring us back to the civil war era. They should be warned and reminded that God may be long suffering but He is not impotent. Take a cue from what happened to the Iron man that ruled Nigeria some years back and think he was almighty.
What are people like Buhari still have to offer? He keeps telling us that he has lots but majority of people don't want him. Don't he get it? My advice is that he should leave Nigeria alone when his integrity is still intact.Iam so shocked to read this comment from CPC. It is either a display of outright insensitivity,callousness and meanness or a way of seeking another opportunity to foment trouble in the country.The killings that occurred is still so fresh and very hurting. it has threatened the unity and stability of this country and yet further comments like this can act as incendiary to ignite reactions.This people should be called to order by the necessary agencies. if anyone feels agrieved the procedure is clearly set out to follow. Rather than creating fictitious scenarios of what happened at the polling centres in south south/east, why don't you present the results from your polling agent and compare them with what INEC has announced?? is it that difficult to do if you dont have any case then why not please allow this country to run peacefully and wait till 2015. Your comments as published are unnecessary and provocative too.
Its funny how you forgot to include the killings in Akwa Ibom for instance. Is it because those killed in Akwa Ibom are less human and less hurting to or not fresh in your mind as those in the north as you had just claimed?
We are just a bunch of hypocrites with our self serving selective memories.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Eziachi: 11:24pm On May 10, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, regardless of the side of the divide we stand on, it is gross to use human lives as political currency. It seems that life is cheap to the average Buhari supporter; in the first place it is absolutely false that more people died in Akwa Ibom than in the entire North. I find your claim very troubling, especially as the ugly killings are still fresh on our minds:

By the way, more than 600 were killed in the core-North. Please be honest and give us the figure for lives lost in Akwa Ibom.
Also, take time to read up on facts, because your post is not only callous with the pushing of dishonest figures for the number of dead in Akwa Ibom, it also falsely states that the judicial commission does not cover Akwa Ibom.

I want to believe that the above grave errors were not deliberate, but are nothing but innocent mistakes due to zeal and instinct. Life is sacred.
Beaf the different between me and you is, I am neither a support of Buhari, GEJ or any of the pretenders to the Nigerian throne, so that give me a clear concience to say thing the way a sees it but on your part, your heart and conscience has been compromised because you are a supporter, so I can very much understood you stand on this issue.

But one thing I knew is that deep down, your pure conscience given to you at birth by your creator is flogging you and whether you accept it is another thing and my mission is not to change it and believe me its a burden to be carrying a corrupted concsience.
You seem to have the  census of the death in the north which I don't claim to have and neither do I have or claim to have the one for Akwa Ibom, I was only asking the question of whether the number in Akwa Ibom alone is more than those from the North? and you can tell us the figure from Akwa Ibom and who is also responsible for it just as you knew whom to point the finger up north.

Somehow, what Jonathan/PDP/INEC did is giving the north their own dose of the things they had ben dishing out for years but unfortunately Buhari who had been on the other side at all times with those of the northerner elite became the victim, that is why its not fare.
Will BUHARI/CPC win at the tribunal? That is highly unlikely because the judiciary has its own version of PDP/INEC but one fact is this: It could be you in Buhari's shoes tomorrow and never you discount it.
Because when a bush fowl saw the killing of a home chicken and was laughing, the home chicken looked up and told him that one day your faith will be exactly if not more than mine and then he died"
This is an idiom. Never side with injustice because one day it will come back to bite you.
By the way, I am too young to be called a "DUDE" I repeat, too young. grin grin grin
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Nobody: 1:08am On May 11, 2011
Eziachi
how old are you?

You make an excellent point!

Eziachi:

Will BUHARI/CPC win at the tribunal? That is highly unlikely because the judiciary has its own version of PDP/INEC but one fact is this: It could be you in Buhari's shoes tomorrow and never you discount it.
Because when a bush fowl saw the killing of a home chicken and was laughing, the home chicken looked up and told him that one day your faith will be exactly if not more than mine and then he died"
This is an idiom. Never side with injustice because one day it will come back to bite you.
By the way, I am too young to be called a "DUDE" I repeat, too young. grin grin grin
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by henry101(m): 1:25am On May 11, 2011
GenBuhari:

Eziachi
how old are you?

You make an excellent point!

Eziachi is a grandfather and medical Doctor whose wife is a Scottish.
He was a former boy soldier on the Biafran side, If past post by him was correct.
How time flies, I used to know when people here would bash ceaselessly without relent for speaking up for Igbo and Biafra.
Anyway, these days He seems to be talking from a nationalistic point.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Omooba77: 7:26am On May 11, 2011
The problem is that Nigeria is a place that everyone wants to rule at once CPC lost this election. Rigging on no rigging,they should check results from each polling booth as submitted by each agents,publish all the results in the national dailies. Momoh said the election was free and fair at the polling booth. Let them get to court and proof their case. All the polling booths visited in Lagos,Edo,Delta,Kwara,Oyo,ogun that still had results pasted at the booth,PDP won!
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Demdem(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, the violence started some hours after the elections, well before any results had been declared.
CPC is only being used by the cabal to attempt to disrupt the smooth running of govt with their worthless case, that is why they can't simply go to the states to get the results as directed by INEC. Instead they are taking out an injunction to force INEC to go to the states to bring the results to them. . . Its all a sickening diversion and an attempt to draw things out.
Any normal human being would go to court over the substantive issue immediately, but CPC knows they have no case and fear the speedy defeat that will result.

Their real aim is to divert the FG's attention to frivolous issues; I hope the court tells them to start the real case or fvck off. Who is interested in some mickey mouse crap of INEC going to the states to fetch results and ballot materials CPC can get for itself directly?
Maybe they want to give the almajiri's the illusion that they are very busy defending their "mandate," tho, and keep their blood pressures high.

The cabal can try as hard as they want, they will be roundly defeated.

Actually, i strongly believe the best bet is for INEC to call on all her resident commisioners (INEC do have the rights and powers) to bring forward all those materials to Abuja for inspection instead of CPC going to each of these states. It doesnt cost INEC anything to do this afterall, elections are over for now. INEC promised them this according to reports but later backed down. By collecting all these materials from JEGA himself suggest to me that they are collecting materials from the right source and their investigation also would be faster. Also, by inspecting all these materials also at centralised place like INEC office in Abuja  where all eyes will see it including goverment and INEC officials also add to the credibility of the investigation itself. Going to each of these states to me isnt a good idea at all.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Demdem(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2011
Omooba77:

The problem is that Nigeria is a place that everyone wants to rule at once CPC lost this election. Rigging on no rigging,they should check results from each polling booth as submitted by each agents,publish all the results in the national dailies. Momoh said the election was free and fair at the polling booth. Let them get to court and proof their case. All the polling booths visited in Lagos,Edo,Delta,Kwara,Oyo,ogun that still had results pasted at the booth,PDP won!

@Omooba77

The bolded isnt the crux of the matter now. Please kindly go through the article once again especially the places i bolded in my earlier response cool cool
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Abagworo(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2011
Omooba77:

If you actually voted,you wouldn't type the above.That is the crux of the matter.Only the South-West had the true results.The actual turn out in the entire South is somewhere between 25 to 30% .The North had far more turn out and almost voted entirely for Buhari which makes him the popular winner.A run off is actually what this election should have been if the true results were declared devoid of rigging.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by dustydee: 9:13am On May 11, 2011
Again I am beginning to realize the danger of biased journalism. There is no where where CPC justified the killings in that article. For me it's not about winning or not winning but winning fairly. PDP boasted they will win by more than 75% and after much padding only came away with less than 59%. That says alot. and is good for our democracy.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by holahabib: 9:32am On May 11, 2011
ttt
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Eziachi: 10:16am On May 11, 2011
henry101:

Eziachi is a grandfather and medical Doctor whose wife is a Scottish.
He was a former boy soldier on the Biafran side, If past post by him was correct.
How time flies,  I used to know when people here would bash ceaselessly without relent for speaking up for Igbo and Biafra.
Anyway, these days He seems to be talking from a nationalistic point.

You got good memory my good friend. Like you recalled, I got good bashing for speaking up for my Igbo/Biafra nation and I still do get them, only that event recently has pushed Biafra/Igbo to the background but give it time, it will resurface again.

Even against the back drop of what is happening now, proved my case that Nigeria is the worst marriage arrangement in the living memory. The pattern of voting shows how disunited the country is. That the far majority people of the north will never accept a Southern ruler and the same for the Southerners if given the power to show their disdain for northerners.

Burning of palaces of powerful emirs and sultan in the north we use to view as gods in th north is a good signal that the security of the northern elite hinged on one Nigeria, because if left and isolated with their own people, these people we call all sorts of unprintable name like the almajiri are more politically aware than we pompous southerners give them credit for, they will one day show their so called leaders pepper.

Arewa republic will see their elite running into exile to be alive one day and we now knew whom they really recognised as their true leaders if left to do so.

This election also showed that the Yorubas are typical socialist oriented people who will thrive under the leadership of that ideology which ACN represents if left at their own device.  But their own elite, just like others are also so deeply drunk in the free oil money, so one Nigeria it is until nothing else to hold on to.

At the collapse of Nigeria, my Biafra as nation in my opinion will struggle in the first ten years while the Odua will be the first off the block and with Saudi/Qatar money Arewa will blossom as an agro based economic power house based only on a good and uncorrupt leadership.

Biafra will struggle because of leadership vacuum. Having said that, there are no depletion of men to fill it.  But I am sure they will power ahead of everyone else with time as Igbos thrive when things seems difficult enough. We tend to thrive looking at what others has done and then better it than sometimes starting it  by ourselves. This is my personal opinion.

So at the tribunal, I will like Buhari to succeed and let Jonathan go back and beat him properly because I believe that he has the structure outside rigging to achieve it.
Nigerians love short cuts and its short term gains, and no wonder they will always remain stagnant.
I am signing off for few days, I  having my knee operation on Friday. Cheers
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by hillsate: 1:15pm On May 11, 2011
Sincerely speaking, all the bla bla bla we are uttering here will change nothing. But lets point out some truth.
1. PDP rigged the election
2. CPC too rigged the election
3. The smartest rigger had the day
4. CPC initiated, supported, encouraged and even attempted justifying the violence before and after the elections.
5. CPC should allow the elected government face the task they were elected for by giving up all the court tribunal brouhaha
6. PDP should also know that this era is not business as usual, they must show that those who died during the elections
is not in vane by getting to work with intent to bring about serious development.
7. Jonathan should put technocrats as ministers and not just human beings please!
8. Buhari should bury his sword, congratulate the president and offer his services towards a better Nigeria.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by abagoro(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2011
hillsate:

Sincerely speaking, all the bla bla bla we are uttering here will change nothing. But lets point out some truth.
3. The smartest rigger had the day
4. CPC initiated, supported, encouraged and even attempted justifying the violence before and after the elections.
5. CPC should allow the elected government face the task they were elected for by giving up all the court tribunal brouhaha
8. Buhari should bury his sword, congratulate the president and offer his services towards a better Nigeria.

This is the mentality dragging us backwards as a nation.If there is evidence of CPC doing it,then they should be brought to book.

I personally believe CPC supporters burnt the Emirs and prominent PDP chieftains properties but PDP sponsored the killings to discredit the protests.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by somze(f): 2:57pm On May 11, 2011
abagoro:

This is the mentality dragging us backwards as a nation.If there is evidence of CPC doing it,then they should be brought to book.

I personally believe CPC supporters burnt the Emirs and prominent PDP chieftains properties but PDP sponsored the killings to discredit the protests.
I assume you haven't heard first hand narration of events. You comment is a discredit to your intelligence.

Eziachi,
Did you just compare what happened in Akwa Ibom to what happened in the North? Shame on you!!!
GEJ has also instituted a Judicial panel to look at pre (Akwa Ibom) and post (CPC supporters) election violence.

It's funny that the highest percentage of votes CPC could muster in the South West was about 10% and they could do that in just ONE State - Oyo. Yet you so wrongly assert that the election could have gone into a runoff. I laugh in Swahili. Why is no one discussing child voting and intimidation in the North during the elections CPC also performed badly in NASS and Gubernatorial/Assembly elections in their very own strongholds. CPC is dead. Buhari lost. End of discussion.

@OP
It is easy to understand the violent and abusive mindset of CPC supporters both online and offline when the candidates and party bigwigs speak this way in public. Such a disgrace to the innocent blood of slain corpers.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by jmaine: 8:26pm On May 11, 2011
somze:

I assume you haven't heard first hand narration of events. You comment is a discredit to your intelligence.

Eziachi,
Did you just compare what happened in Akwa Ibom to what happened in the North? Shame on you!!!
GEJ has also instituted a Judicial panel to look at pre (Akwa Ibom) and post (CPC supporters) election violence.

I

Thank You bro . .
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 12, 2011
@hillsate,
How can you say CPC rigged elections?

Friend get real!!

Where is you evidence?

And do not start saying about child voters, because they were clearly used by PDP to rig in the North,

Why would Buhari need to use child voters in the North where he enjoys huge support?

Furthemore, child voters  would need to have been registered by INEC , what has that got to do with CPC?

hillsate:

Think logically people.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Abagworo(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2011
somze:

@OP
It is easy to understand the violent and abusive mindset of CPC supporters both online and offline when the candidates and party bigwigs speak this way in public. Such a disgrace to the innocent blood of slain corpers.

Welcome to another four years of illegitimate and non-performing government.If the btrue result was used and Buhari or Jonathan had won legitimately,then we should hope for an improvement.An illegitimate government will be just like GEJs first tenure where nothing worked.

I predict a transformation of SW and Imo State in the next four years while the rest of the country will be left behind with ''Baba go slow the 2nd of Nigeria''.
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Omooba77: 4:47pm On May 12, 2011
Most of us should be intelligent enough to know the truth. CPC never really campaign in many states,not everybody knows the symbol,but. 'Umbelela' na popular jingle. I was surprised at the polling booth I voted,when an elderly woman was asking for Goodluck from electoral officer. The only campaign CPC did was on Sahara Reporters and NL and by people like Jarus,trying to persuade recharge card sellers to vote BB. Where is Yinka Odumakin today,they hve all gone underground,knowing fully well they are fighting a lost battle.The opposition is not strong enough to dislodge umbrella!Let the panel come up with its finding. Let us build Nigeria together as you say in my ears so shall I do unto you,says the Lord;it is well with Nigeria!
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by hillsate: 6:03pm On May 12, 2011
GenBuhari:

@hillsate,
How can you say CPC rigged elections?

Friend get real!!

Where is you evidence?

And do not start saying about child voters, because they were clearly used by PDP to rig in the North,

Why would Buhari need to use child voters in the North where he enjoys huge support?

Furthemore, child voters  would need to have been registered by INEC , what has that got to do with CPC?

Think logically people.

Guy, your username alone sells you out to be biased in all this. If you categorically said CPC did not use underage voters in the north, then am sorry your posts on nairaland lacks credibility and will be treated as such.
Where is your own evidence that PDP used underage voters in the north?
Lets stop all this biased posts and think of Nigeria for once!
Re: Cpc Justifies Killings by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2011
Who Registered the under-age voters CPC? or the INEC/government?

If Buhari needed to use under-age voters it would nto be in the North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack / Kalabari Chiefs: ”amaechi Lied, We Don’t Support Him Against Jonathan”! / Lesson In ‘african Pride’: Kenya Kicks Out Nigerians And All Hell Breaks Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.