Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) (7195 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
It has been brought our attention that some unscrupulous elements were spreading some news aimed at spoiling the image of my brand. I initially wanted to overlook but my management insisted on releasing a press statement.

It is with utter dismay that I discovered that with all the massive and aggressive promotion me and my management are giving to my brand, some unscrupulous elements still have doubt about our authenticity as a top-notch music elite.

Now back to the issue of defamation on ground. I dropped a song on Friday 25th of June and due to the good quality of the music, it got to some people that decided to introduce me to the big wigs in the entertainment industry due to the enormous potentials embedded in me.

So they decided to invite me to a fitness event hosted by Ayo Animashaun of Hiptv called "Ayo walk for life" . So it was at the event that I met a number of the celebrities and we took pictures and became friends, so I don't see why anyone will think am a whatever they called me. What is the big deal in taking pictures with daddy showkey. It's so unfortunate.

Pictures are below to corroborate my claims, I was even having a private dinner with the CEO of Hiptv so how will they come up with such a claim.

And if you have not listened to my hit song causing all these hate and jealousy here is the link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Polynek(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
This is one of the things you will encounter as an upcoming celebrity, but remain focus Bro

10 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Mustiboy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
This guy, I hope sense finds you and shower mercy upon you.

You can do better than this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
No mind them abeg.. you Don blow be say you Don blow.. nobody can unblow you.. whether you be musician, farmer, fitness instructor or tanker driver e no concern anybody..

17 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Generalissimo75(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sorry. Who are you?

7 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Xenry: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
I read the post, but still didn't fully get the message, what happened? What did they do to your brand?
However, keep FOCUSED and you will eventually get to your destination - sounds like the same old motivational quotes, right? tongue
So, what's up with the towels in public?
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Xenry:
I read the post, but still didn't fully get the message, what happened? What did they do to your brand?
However, keep FOCUSED and you will eventually get to your destination - sounds like the same old motivational quotes, right? tongue
It's a fitness event so we needed the towel
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by peppermint7(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Xenry:
You de go fitness exercise and you no carry towel.
Why you de do like bush person
Or you think sey na every body de allow make sweat dry for their body like you

1 Like

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by peppermint7(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
No mind dem bastards
Nairaland is fast becoming the worst forum ever.
That your hit clean sha
Bless up

5 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Zz0r(f): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na wa ooh bitterness everywhere
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Xenry: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2021
Iamdbull:

It's a fitness event so we needed the towel
Okay...
peppermint7:

You de go fitness exercise and you no carry towel.
Why you de do like bush person
Or you think sey na every body de allow make sweat dry for their body like you
No get me wrong, if that's the reason for him to carry towels around, fine. But the guy too dey carry towel like person wey wan baf, even apart from the Fitness Event's stuff, (like with the pictures he took with Nancy Isime) . A simple Handkerchief would be okay, though.
However, his Life - his Rules. Have a nice day
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Zz0r(f): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Xenry:
No get me wrong, if that's the reason for him to carry towels around, fine. But the guy too dey carry towel like person wey wan baf, even apart from the Fitness Event's stuff, (like with the pictures he took with Nancy Isime) . A simple Handkerchief would be okay, though.
However, his Life - his Rules. Have a nice day.
But all the pictures were taken on the same day cos I don't get, you talking as if he carries the towel everyday
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Xenry: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Zz0r:

But all the pictures were taken on the same day cos I don't get, you talking as if he carries the towel everyday
Maybe he wears it everyday, maybe not, I don't know.
Anyways, wearing it in the Fitness Event's place is understandable - that's for wiping off sweats and stuffs. But what I don't understand is making it a part of his dressing, it would look like it's the towel he used in the bathroom tongue.
Well, all the best to him, I wish him success. It's his efforts and determination (not the dressing) that matters.
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Don't mind haters, do your thing
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by illicit(m): 5:00am On Jul 07, 2021
It's allowed

Just do your thing
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Cossybob(m): 5:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Xenry:
Maybe he wears it everyday, maybe not, I don't know.
Anyways, wearing it in the Fitness Event's place is understandable - that's for wiping off sweats and stuffs. But what I don't understand is making it a part of his dressing, it would look like it's the towel he used in the bathroom tongue.
Well, all the best to him, I wish him success. It's his efforts and determination (not the dressing) that matters.

Damn nigga
I've never encountered anyone as confused as you in this forum, are you debating for or against him ... . Just make up your mind
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by kode12: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2021
You and your management dey learn work. So how did they tarnish your image? What is your own rebuttal to the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:03am On Jul 07, 2021
you get image before, i no know between you and bloggers who mumu pass

4 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by GirlsDemBoss: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Polynek:
This is one of the things you will encounter as an upcoming celebrity, but remain focus Bro
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Sesmosfame: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Oga you would've said "ABEG MAKE UNA SUPPORT ME BY STREAMING MY NEW MUSIC" that would have been better than all this thrash.
Sir are you okay? grin

7 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by MediMedi(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2021
This guy have snapped with top celebs, not he's feeling proudy because of one single song that got upto 2H Download.
Guy, lower your ego no form pompous yet
I noticed pride in this guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Temmylee01(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2021
I was the first commenter on the said thread that one mumu try to spoil the nigga image and I think everyone gave the Guy a share of what he's looking for which is trouble. So lambull just forget that nigga rants......when u climbing the ladder of success you don't expect some bad mind to allow u climb in peace.......in zlatan ibile voice " oloriburuku e dey Lagos, plenty werey e dey Lagos, g wagon e dey Lagos.
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by meobizy(f): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2021
If the average Nigerian patronized the use of bicycles then this thread won't exist to disturb my Nairaland experience.

1 Like

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Xenry: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Cossybob:

Damn nigga
I've never encountered anyone as confused as you in this forum, are you debating for or against him ... . Just make up your mind

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Mutemenot(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Be strong bro. I saw the thread, someone even said your towel makes you look like a tanker driver...
No one comes to fame without defamation

3 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Mutemenot:
Be strong bro. I saw the thread, someone even said your towel makes you look like a tanker driver...
No one comes to fame without defamation
Not someone.. na me talk am

2 Likes

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Stupidquestions: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Press statement to Nairaland? This guy geh problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by Mutemenot(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Not someone.. na me talk am

U no go make heaven, u and Buhari 'll be in the same kingdom grin
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Mutemenot:

U no go make heaven, u and Buhari 'll be in the same kingdom grin
Lol.. I reject buhari
Re: Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Another PR stunt E&P

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! / {from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.