Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court (18006 Views)

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by integrity16(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tareq1105:

Yes, she's a human being and nowadays, you cannot speak confidently about anyone.

As long as you're part of this present government, I can speak confidently about you. Moreover, I wouldn't see anything wrong if she make a surprise return in 2023 as I don't have anything against her should incase you mis interpreted my first comment on this thread.

I was just trying to say that based on this judgement, coming back is a possibility now that she's been cleared.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
okomile:
We don keep quiet
2023 loading.......

Zoogeria
Animal kingdom.....
Zoogeria where animals like Namdi Kanu are kept in cage
Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by Aka2003: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Our judges na wa. So this one is saying that Kemi was not a Nigerian citizen at birth? So how did she become a Nigerian citizen after May 29 1999? Kangaroo judgement no be today e start �

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by igirabata123(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2021
But she forged a certificate, that is punishable offence.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2021
The only mistake Kemi made was to ask someone do the certificate for her. This is what everyone does in Nigeria. Can anyone tell me who has ever got the Nigerian passport without paying those people? What if they give you fake, will you know?

I am sure Osinbajo (VP) is one of the people who gave her counsel how to fight it. The moment I saw Osinbajo associating with her in Lagos, I knew, they have settled the case. And the way these people fought for her is so huge. She was a victim of the corrupt of the society. How could she have known the cert was fake? And we all know that she wouldn't get the real info. Every govt worker wants to be bribed. So, let us not pretend this woman is not a victim.

I dont know her personally, but ha ba! This woman has really tried for Nigeria. It is not easy to meet the standard Ngozi Iweala set, but this woman could have done better than Ngozi if really allowed. With this, she can start working with top countries in the world. Congrats Kemi.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by Oracleforce: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2021
This is another political sneaking....

Is like Kemi Adeosun will be used in the next election...somehow and somewhere...because politicians want to use someone who has a court case, the case will.be first quashed and the person will now come to the limelight....

We are watching those politicians that are about to use Kemi Adeosun for one political office or the other...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court by Vitally123: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Given the former minister did not qualify for NYSC as at when she graduated in the UK in 1989 or thereabout as a British citizen then, and according to the argument that NYSC is not a criteria for becoming a minister. Then why are graduates being mandated to serve before they can work in government institutions/organizations? Which government institution can be lesser than the position of a Minister of the Federal Republic of the country?

How about the intent for forgery, either personally done or gotten through a third party for personal use? What a judgement!
Bad precedence there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Sign $7 Billion Contract For Mambila Power Plant This Month!! / PENGASSAN Insists On Strike / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.