Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! (1097 Views)

FG Should Just Bow Down And Beg Ipob This Propaganda Is Not Working. / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) / Buhari's Government Is Driving Nigeria Towards Disaster & Instability — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Almaigaa: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Let them continue.

Soon you will hear American fighter jet on his way to pick Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbos and brains shouldn't be on same scale.

IPOB and Brains should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Chimaraymond455: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by meccuno: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
NigeriaNawa:
IPOB , if you want to be taken seriously , stop all the childish propaganda. It makes us look STUPID. Just stop , its not funny, its not intelligent, its just silly.

I love all of you and I love MNK more, but please turn a new leaf now.

Examples :
Victory - Israel Prime Minister fulfills his promise - sends his agents to Biafra
Breaking - Israel and Igbo locking arms for freedom
MNK to be realeased very soon
Malami arrested - Interpol implicate Kenyetta
Breaking!! Breeze don blow ! US Lady reveals how Kenya collected $1billion from Nigerian Government

Note : Israel does not give a fvck about black Africa, they supported Apartheid.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Almaigaa: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chimaraymond455:
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,

Wow, you know IGBO PEOPLE very well grin grin grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by dometome: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Gireiboy:

Dude IPOB is an organisation, while Igbo is an ethnic group. Or are you trying to tell us that all Igbo's are IPOB members?
comprehension is a problem for you
Re: IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! by Gireiboy(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2021
dometome:
comprehension is a problem for you
I think is the other way round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igboho: Real Activists Don’t Flee, They Stay To Fight Battles – Yunusa Tanko / Nigerian UK Residents Prepare For Mass Harassment Of That Sick Guy , Led By Reno / Nigeria Must Go To War With The USA To Restore Our National Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.