Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,426 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (439871 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by born2boink(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
I have been trying to look for Nokia Solar charger and tried computer village but did not get it, how can I get it here in lagos
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oluwafemiabioye(f): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
nokia is doing a great job here i never new a place like this exist before now kudos. Please i need help with my nokia n70 i dont know how i can get my pdf reader back cause the memory card it came with has been misplaced? Please i need your help urgently.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chakaz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
lanre211:

Its written offline....the fone is working normally without sim....but it won't get to home screen before going off with sim in it.....I just nid the link where I can get the flash file....was told its software problem.....
It's like phone is mistakenly set to offline mode, what you need to do is go to either tools or settings and then locate profiles and set it to General and your gud to go. I hope this helps.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oluwafemiabioye(f): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
oluwafemiabioye: nokia is doing a great job here i never new a place like this exist before now kudos. Please i need help with my nokia n70 i dont know how i can get my pdf reader back cause the memory card it came with has been misplaced? Please i need your help urgently.
please i need your help urgently
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by blackweaver(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
oluwafemiabioye:
please i need your help urgently

you can google for a pdf reader for the N70; i'm pretty sure you can get to download; maybe even from the nokia store (if they still have symbian apps)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
pls help. I use n8 which i updated to belle. My social media (that contains Facebook & twitter) is no longer working. I was enjoying the social medias before now which helps me upload pictures from my gallery to fb with ease. It displays UNABLE TO START whenever i tries to open it. Pls how could i resolve this.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oluwafemiabioye(f): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2012
blackweaver:

you can google for a pdf reader for the N70; i'm pretty sure you can get to download; maybe even from the nokia store (if they still have symbian apps)
i have tried that several times there was nothing like that i even went to a cafe to ask some ppl but there was no help. Please i would appriciate it if you find a site that i can get it from and send the link to me. Thanks for the reply.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
blackweaver:

N70?? That phone still exist??
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oluwafemiabioye(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
puplin: N70?? That phone still exist??
yes boss it does ho can you please help me with this problem i would really love it. Need it in school in my school we use system and i don't have money for system so i want to be using my phone till God will provide money for me to buy one. Cutting my coat according to my material.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Olamyyde(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Ever since my nokia 2690 entered water, it stopped charging. Pls is this permanent or temporary
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Pelummy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
good day,pls hlp me with restriction code for nokia c1-01..........tankx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by michaelok(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Please Where is your office cos i want to re-case my Nokia n8. 08066026998.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2012
michaelok: Please Where is your office cos i want to re-case my Nokia n8. 08066026998.
do you live in lagos?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by michaelok(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
harlos: do you live in lagos?
i stay in enugu but have people in lagos. Mine is lemon colour.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
michaelok: i stay in enugu but have people in lagos. Mine is lemon colour.
I only know nokia care center in lagos here at ikeja(computer village)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by blackweaver(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2012
oluwafemiabioye: i have tried that several times there was nothing like that i even went to a cafe to ask some ppl but there was no help. Please i would appriciate it if you find a site that i can get it from and send the link to me. Thanks for the reply.

try googling for mobilepdf it's java based so should work on your phone. It's also trialware so you might have to look for an unlocked version
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Just in case this thread still works and I can get help here . . . My zero/space button no longer works. It's the second time it's packing up. The first time I called on a technician and it began to work again without trouble. Less than one month on, it went dead again. I stay in Aba and tried the Nokia Care here @St Michael's Road this second time and was told, like I expected, that my phone was out of warranty. Then the guy who spoke to me called up a street technician to take my case. Since I didn't care to put my phone in worse trouble or repeat my first experience, I didn't do business.

My phone's a 723'zero'. What can I do to get the key functional again?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kenmaro: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Please, does this Nokia Lumia 610 phone have a warranty; IMEI 354127052935528
Thanks!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by blackweaver(m): 5:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Ihedinobi: Just in case this thread still works and I can get help here . . . My zero/space button no longer works. It's the second time it's packing up. The first time I called on a technician and it began to work again without trouble. Less than one month on, it went dead again. I stay in Aba and tried the Nokia Care here @St Michael's Road this second time and was told, like I expected, that my phone was out of warranty. Then the guy who spoke to me called up a street technician to take my case. Since I didn't care to put my phone in worse trouble or repeat my first experience, I didn't do business.

My phone's a 723'zero'. What can I do to get the key functional again?

well i don't know if this will help, but i remember that when i changed the case of one of my former phones the keys became much more responsive; perhaps that may work with your phone
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by topcat: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hello Nokia Care,
I have a Nokia 701 that's still under warranty. The phone dropped from my hand and the corning gorilla screen cracked, however everything is working fine and it didn't affect the TFT screen. Please I need it replaced with an original corning glass, and whats the cost and how long would it tale o get it fixed at a nokia care centre? Find the pic attached. I am in Bauchi.

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pls hw can I download on my nokia 2700c dat says certificate not on sim or phone Pls I need quick solution.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
though I've made the mistake and ryt now all I need is a solution ie I need help. I bought my nokia e6 since august or september last year though it normally falls but not 2 hard or too much, it never had any problem. Recently I had to flash my phone with a custom firmware of belle refresh by myself with no problem. The rom patcher in embedded in the firmware as an app had a patch 4 increasing loudspeaker sound which I applied plus several patches and modd I found online which ran with no problem. I noticed the loudspeaker sound mod had an effect on the earpiece ie it made it have some grainy sound output which I somehow ignored since it was serving itz purpose. Sometime last 2 weeks the earpiece stopped working ie I couldn't hear wat some1 on d other side was saying, the mistake I made was to give it 2 d guy dat replaced it cos I could do it myself If I decide 2 do it and bring out time for it but dat one is by d way. D guy in d process of handling my phone did somtn 2 d proximity sensor, right now once I dial a number to call, the proximity sensor activates without d infra red being blocked, the screen just goes blank wid d red infra red on.
If som1 calls me I don't see d number calling cos d screen blacks out until I finish d call, I had to activate saying d caller name 2 know d person calling me. i don't know if anyone hav had dz type of problem, how did he solve it? And is it somtn dat I can do cos I love experimenting with my electronics, is a hardware or software related problem?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2012
blackweaver:

well i don't know if this will help, but i remember that when i changed the case of one of my former phones the keys became much more responsive; perhaps that may work with your phone

Thanks bro. I'm not sure the casing is changeable. It's a slide and it seems pretty solid. sad Thanks anyway.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by itswells23: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Good afternoon sir,
Thanks a lot for your good works in nokia house. Please sir, I have this complain for you.
I bought asha 302 from one of your branches 31st Michaels road, aba,
Name: mary asiegbu
Date: 8th of august, 2012.
Serial: 354146054226470.
Battery serial number: 49554020
Amount: n16, 500.
Phone: 07038052054
Please sir, I have sent this phone like 4 times to your office for repair.
These are the issues: 1. overheating.
2. Tripping off on its own.
3. The battery does not last.
And it has been changed like 3 times, but the problems still persist. And the funniest part of it, is that its actually my elder sister’s phone, and we’ve been having problems over it.
Today being 15th of November, I have sent it back again, with the receipt no. 0327171.
Please sir, I beg you in the name of god to help me change it to another make that can serve for the same purpose and not asha 302 again. Please sir, just try to put yourself in my shoes.
Please Sir, save the relationship between my sister and I.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks a lot sir.
You remain the best!
Kalu itswell
Christ embassy, aba.

[/color]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harcolek: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
my nokia 5330-1d has virus,serial no 358313032064110
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Enenu1(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2012
How can i open pdf files on nokia C3 pls
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
'Enenu':
How can i open pdf files on nokia C3 pls
Except there's a pdf reader available for s40 devices, I don't think its possible.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Enenu1(f): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
puplin: Except there's a pdf reader available for s40 devices, I don't think its possible.
yeah.. I installed blueftp and rename d .pdf extension to .txt, but d content of d file showz ??!!!!??oohi?. Pls is there any other tin i can do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Taiwo20(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
pls kindly help me unlock my fone. Though i still use it but i wud like to unlock it as i cant recollect the code.
My mail:doctorty4real@yahoo.com

imei: 357663010892986
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fritziebaby(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2012
i cant download 2go on my nokia c6,,,,,anytime i try to download or install it will always show disconnected....pls can someone tell me how to fix dis
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BusHouse(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2012
fritziébaby: i cant download 2go on my nokia c6,,,,,anytime i try to download or install it will always show disconnected....pls can someone tell me how to fix dis
How old are you?.....*just asking*
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fritziebaby(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
BusHouse: How old are you?.....*just asking*
why are u asking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (129)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.