Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,202 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (439861 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by danqujigy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
My nokia N97 is restarting itself frequently and it is hanging when using the keybord. When the phone is OFF it still consumes power and drain the battery, plz somebody help me out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by c4life: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
PLEASE, I AM USING NOKIA C200 ASHA, I CANNOT USE IT TO SEND OR RECEIVE MAIL. SO, PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE CONFIGURATION SETTING FOR NOKIA C200? use can send it to my email or phone number respectively; cy4life08@yahoo.com or 08063476232. Thanks, i am waiting for your response.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by c4life: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
PLEASE, I AM USING NOKIA C200 ASHA, I CANNOT USE IT TO SEND OR RECEIVE MAIL. SO, PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE CONFIGURATION SETTING FOR NOKIA C200? use can send it to my email or phone number respectively; cy4life08@yahoo.com or 08063476232. Thanks, i am waiting for your response.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Oyinkansolanew(f): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Plz i wuld like to knw if Nokia X3-02 is a symbian fone. If nt plz do recomend a symbian nokia of dat price range. Tanks in anticipation
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ahmad89: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2012
am using nokia E51 nd i forget my code pls do you know any way that i can unlock it??
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lebee4(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
My Nokia 303 fell inside water and since then it has refuse to work.
i've taken it to repairers and they've flashed it, yet it will on and go off showing ony the sign 'NOKIA.'
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Oyinkansolanew: Plz i wuld like to knw if Nokia X3-02 is a symbian fone. If nt plz do recomend a symbian nokia of dat price range. Tanks in anticipation
It's a symbian s40 device, not much can b done on that os...outdated
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
ahmad89: am using nokia E51 nd i forget my code pls do you know any way that i can unlock it??
One way to unlock it is to give it back to the real owner to input the code...and if it's truly yours, then do a hard reset and the code goes back to default.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Lebee4: My Nokia 303 fell inside water and since then it has refuse to work.
i've taken it to repairers and they've flashed it, yet it will on and go off showing ony the sign 'NOKIA.'
Water and phones are sworn enemies. That much said, since you've taken the phone to several repairers who may have messed it up eventually...i suggest you buy another.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by dammy5ive: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
pls i forgot the lock code to my nokia e75, the imei number is 359557011527732 my email address is dammy5ive@yahoo.co.uk thanks for your assistance
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by gspark2kul: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls can my nokia c3 watch video online i.e youtube videos
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by sunch(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
puplin: What error message do you get?

thank you my brother, it always says, 'service not available, wap connection ended'
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omotee88(f): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls ao much is nokia 603 and 700. And which one is preferable?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
sunch:

thank you my brother, it always says, 'service not available, wap connection ended'
Brother??
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
omotee88: Pls ao much is nokia 603 and 700. And which one is preferably?
603 goes for 36k while 700 is 41k, not much difference between both though..same hardware just that the 603 has a slight bigger screen. The camera features are the same on both 5MP fixed focus, memory is same 2G on both with memory card up to 32G support. Both of them lack a secondary camera. In all, if u ask me...i would rather go for a 701 that is an improvement of both 603 & 700. The 701 had an 8GB internal memory with 32GB mmc support, 8MB fixed focus camera plus it has a secondary camera too. And my favourite FM Transmitter. The Nokia 701 goes for around 45k. The choice is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kinggenesis(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
#
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Akell(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2012
Hi peeps, i cant watch youtube videos on ma E5. Pls Help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Iphy4: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
I have the nokia lumia 610, I don't fancy it, hence it is not in use. Can I swap it with another product? It is brand new and all the accessories are. untouched.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kateobi: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls my nokia E5 is not connecting to the internet,dnt knw what to do pls help!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 4larsharthey: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
pls i crosly need ur help.i flashed my nokia C3 only to have an orange homescreen on it thereafter, and eversince, ve nt bin able to open some applications like 2go and whatsapp.pls what do i do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omotee88(f): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls apart from nokia 600 or 700 which oda touch screen nokia phone is ohk dat d price is less to 600 or 700. And d price pls.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 4:19am On Dec 07, 2012
omotee88: Pls apart from nokia 600 or 700 which oda touch screen nokia phone is ohk dat d price is less to 600 or 700. And d price pls.
What is your budget?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2012
fritziƩbaby: if u call me an upcoming baby, i dont dispute dat fact i agree i am upcoming.....but i just discovered something......it is only an upcoming baby dat can post those silly words of urs.........#toddler and a neonate like you#......leave me alone ooo cos am not a trouble maker#justmindingmybizness# #soplsmindyours#
nne use anoda network simcard dat is configured to browse 2 download the 2go, am suspecting network problem cos I was having some internet issues with some apps in my e6 with mtn but wen I used zain they ran smoothly. Add me up wid cookingvirus in 2go...just wanna chat wid u
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2012
fritziƩbaby: installation
okay I can see u've already downloaded d 2go just d installation is giving the problem, try to download it to different locations like 2 phone or memory card, normally wen my phone starts being erratic like this I format it cos some apps already installed to the phone might be causing the phone to malfunction or select the 2go file known as nokia all or lemme see if I can insert anoda modded 2go here as an attachment

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2012
brokoto: i need help here na.
see my fellow nokia users, we mustn't always be seeking physical help like dat, I solve most of my phone problems by mere goggling the issues and reading user reviews and how their tackled. Phone engineers only see my phone only when I go to change any of the hardwares and ie cos I don't hav the tools wid me but after my last experience dat changed cos am goin 2 be repairing my phone myself
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omotee88(f): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2012
22k-25k
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2012
omotee88: 22k-25k
The best touchscreen device from nokia that you can get within that price range is most likely a Nokia 500 for 23k. I guess it's the only one within that price range that runs the latest symbian operating system, Belle. The camera has no flash but it's 5MP, no secondary camera too (front camera). For that price, it's a good buy.

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omotee88(f): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by sunch(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
puplin: Brother??
sorry i actually didnt look up. Pls help me with my question. Service not availabe, and wap connection ended' is the error it keeps coming with.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by fritziebaby(f): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Movingcoil: okay I can see u've already downloaded d 2go just d installation is giving the problem, try to download it to different locations like 2 phone or memory card, normally wen my phone starts being erratic like this I format it cos some apps already installed to the phone might be causing the phone to malfunction or select the 2go file known as nokia all or lemme see if I can insert anoda modded 2go here as an attachment
thanks movingcoil but it is still not working and am using etisalat......i have other apps like mozat,whatsapp and mozat and i dint have any problem installing them.....well thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
sunch:
sorry i actually didnt look up. Pls help me with my question. Service not availabe, and wap connection ended' is the error it keeps coming with.
I really don't know what the issue is knowing how erratic network is. Try it after midnight and see if it works. Another advice is to update you're phone browser if u haven't done that already. Just open your browser & visit any website, you'll be prompted to update.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nasdelaw(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Good day,
I have a Nokia E7 that I bought on eBay. It was described as new but apparently that seem far from the truth now. The phone arrived Nigeria December 2011 and was working perfectly well untill around June 2012 when the charging point began to malfunction. It finally stopped charging around September.I noticed that the warranty has expired when i checked it online. I sent the phone to Saka Tinubu for repair but no solution.The charging point was replaced but no reprieve. Whenever I plugged in the charger and the phone is powered on it will not charge and same problem if I try to connect it to a computer via USB cable. It will only display connection unavailable. Also if I switched it off and connect the charger it will initially show the charging light and will on its own switched on and then stop charging. I love this phone,what can I do please. Urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (129)

2go (system Version) Download / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.