Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? (322 Views)

Where Is Adams Oshiomole / Nigerian Politics...where Did We Get It Wrong? / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by yeman05(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please Nairalanders, just out of curiosity and concern and in the face of all happenings in the country right now. Is it not so strange and unreal that We’ve not heard from Osho baba in a long while? Which brings up the need for me to ask the general public if anyone knows his whereabouts and well-being. Where is Adam Oshomiole Osho Baba himself?

Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by Dartilo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Garden of Eden
Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by Picadelly(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
I heard Gov. Obasiki of Edo state has retired him in active politics...so I heard ooo. I don't know if it's true.
Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by yeman05(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
I no even fit think am say the guy go dey alive and be quiet like this.
Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by Naijanascam: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chaii nothing lasts forever even awusa perfume........

He came
He saw and they
Conquered him

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by pyyxxaro: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
After his oyibo babe broke his heart and Obaseki scattered his blookos with hammer

He decided to relocate to Mozambique

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by Seniorwriter(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
yeman05:
Please Nairalanders, just out of curiosity and concern and in the face of all happenings in the country right now. Is it not so strange and unreal that We’ve not heard from Osho baba in a long while? Which brings up the need for me to ask the general public if anyone knows his whereabouts and well-being. Where is Adam Oshomiole Osho Baba himself?

@OP you are supposed to ask the question as "where is OshoPikin" in SDM's words.

To me Oshiomole has gone into Oblivion since the EDO NO BE LAGOS electioneering saga.

We need young visionary leaders not charlatans like Oshiomole OshoPikin.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by AntiBMC(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
He's in the trash can where his fulani masters have dumped him
Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by realstars: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
He is in his grand pa village, i saw him gn palmmy joint sometimes ago,
Re: Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
the relevance of the political lion oshiomole have been humbled by the humility of a political lizard called obaseki

(1) (Reply)

These Defections ... Of What Value? / Re: Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah; Isn't The Death Threat Against The Law / Ayade And Cally Air: Audacity Of Big Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.