Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). (5393 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
The guy is not that short I was only teasing him, a lot of people call me ugly here but it doesn't bother me because I know it's because am not photogenic lol.

You can still listen to my single here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

2 Likes

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by jamata20: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by atilla(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congrats u don blow for 30mins

7 Likes

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by MASTERYANKEE: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
I saw it
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Dissap: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Sue him mehn! Sue his sorry ass, or I'mma fvck ya sister through the anus, I'mma fùck am real hard like a cholo!
Damn! But be careful, 'cause I'm seeing someone crushing your entire music carrier because of an overstepped boundaries, and he might as well fùck ur hommies as he promised coz the niggar gat money!
So be a real niggar, and let no one fùck ur hommies illegally, unless he's a real cholo.
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Dissap: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn! Motherfuckin' bitches mehn, I ain't feeling this! Niggars should understand their hommies, everything no be by force, Damn it! I'mma see y'all around hommies!
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by BigDan69: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lols, nanannanana
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Dissap: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wtf niggar? Damn! Shit is all fucking getting real mehn! Show us their comments!

1 Like

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
Sue him mehn! Sue his sorry ass, or I'mma fvck ya sister through the anus, I'mma fùck am real hard like a cholo!
Damn! But be careful, 'cause I'm seeing someone crushing your entire music carrier because of an overstepped boundaries, and he might as well fùck ur hommies as he promised coz the niggar gat money!
So be a real niggar, and let no one fùck ur hommies illegally, unless he's a real cholo.

7 Likes

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dissap:
Wtf niggar? Damn! Shit is all fucking getting real mehn! Show us their comments!
Here

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Person say u don blow for 30min cheesy
Guy start doing giveaway jare, you're now a celeb grin

3 Likes

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
Person say u don blow for 30min cheesy
Guy start doing giveaway jare, you've blown grin
Lol it's one of those things as an entertainer
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Dissap: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
Ma real niggar, I sight you, hommie.
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by qtguru(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Riding on trends than talent lol
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Bigshoe2028: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Use your fame well bro
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Kristenklasic: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Them go holla your name one day ×2 grin
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Cholls(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2021
My brother werey taken advantage of your misfortune
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Clinton911: 1:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Now clap for your self !
Just know it your proof do not count.
Why are you angry anyway. Just let go of everything. Life has to move on >>>
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by illicit(m): 2:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Tell me u didnt pay Jim iyke
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by KendrickAyomide: 2:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Half done Celeb
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by KingDash: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2021
bros you for insult person like burna boy... now that's where the real clouts at.

1 Like

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by zinodizt: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2021
So your song is as wak that only clout can be used to resurrect it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Angelacruz: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Oya do giveaway for guys...u don turn to celeb nah
Iamdbull:

Lol it's one of those things as an entertainer
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by JerkyChan(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2021
Iamdbull:
The guy is not that short I was only teasing him, a lot of people call me ugly here but it doesn't bother me because I know it's because am not photogenic lol.

You can still listen to my single here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

By the way, your song is whack!
Just my honest opinion, I’m sure you can do better than that..I believe in you.
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by SunShowAfrica: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2021
You are a cyber bully. I know Jim won't take it up with you because you are irrelevant. Jim did nothing to you but you went into his dm and attempted to body-sham him

I hope you know what you are doing had far deeper consequences on your progress in life

1 Like

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Damikjay(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2021
I saw it too.

I'm sure Jim iyke won't follow it up, so how many followers have u gained.
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Don't start what you can't finish ooo.

Well,you don start am self.
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Kenturkey048(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
JerkyChan:

By the way, your song is whack!
Just my honest opinion, I’m sure you can do better than that. I believe in you.

When you listen to some up-and-coming singer, you ask yourself if they are oblivious to present Nigerian music trends.

I believe by now if anyone wants to do music, he or she suppose to check out the recent people wey dey blow. the omah lays, the rhemas, jhoeboy, Oxlade, bellasmurda., few mentioned..., these guys ain't joking with the business anymore...Gone are those days when mediocrity is been celebrated in the music industry.

You gats work seriously hard to make a point...I do tell people aside from crude, the biggest thing we've successfully exported is music. Some people spend a chunk amount of growing-up time promoting what's not yet ripe for promotion.

Why not work hard by spending time to grow your unique pattern than doing things that might lead to giving up.
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Fakbrown: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2021
This song is too whack, not singable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Clinton911:
Now clap for your self !

Just know it your proof do not count.

Why are you angry anyway. Just let go of everything. Life has to move on >>>
Nobody is angry here am an Artiste I need the clout to push myself
Re: Instablog Just Posted About The Issue With Jim Iyke (pics). by Ayo2004: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
This guy chade clout pass woman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Shorter Man? / Do You Know This About A Virgin? / *12 Signs Your Falling In Love*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.