Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her (11711 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media. / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Valentine247: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Social media is indeed a platform in which we get to meet people of different characters. While some are controversial, others are hilarious and some just there to catch cruise and live a fake life. These social media platforms have been of help to the society as it eases one's boredom. People get to chat with friends and loved ones, share their thoughts on posts they have seen, and also hookup up with new people daily. With all these benefits aforementioned, it's fair to say that social media platforms have done more good than harm in our society.

Follow Her On
https://www.instagram.com/jessie_thickass/

In my article today, I will be sharing with you all a controversial post which I came across while scrolling through my newsfeed some minutes ago. The post was shared by a pretty Igbo girl who hails from Owerri, Imo State identified as Dabere Chi who claimed to be 16 years old. The post which she shared cause outrage among some Facebook users that they started blasting her. She captioned the post as "If I catch any guy in room 306, he will beg for his life"

See screenshot of her post below;

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE VIDEO

Recall that sixteen years old Daberechi became a sensation to the internet after she made a controversial post that she can't date a broke guy who can't afford to buy her body cream and soap. The post she made has generated mixed reactions among Facebook users.

@Berky Promise Daniel "Your future husband is watching you o"
@Consistently Consistent "What exactly is the color of your problem self. I honestly feel you need Jesus because you talk too much"

@Ola Martial "Morning madness"

@Princess Royal "Beauty plus be calming down"

See screenshots of reactions below;

I know you might have a word or two to say about this young lady, so it would be nice if share your thoughts on her controversial nature.

Do you think teenagers should be prohibited from using social media platforms?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fish brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by chii8(f): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
This one is just chasing clout meanwhile one 'simp' according to nairalanders will still wife her

1 Like

Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
NL love ghetto babes lol
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by superfitsez(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
owerri amaka
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Stacyomolola(f): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
chii8:
This one is just chasing clout meanwhile one 'simp' according to nairalanders will still wife her

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by asanwafo: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ask them they will say she is 16
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Onyenna(m): 3:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Ike gwuru.....

Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:25am On Oct 11, 2020
see as you yellow
pcguru1:
NL love ghetto babes lol
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:46am On Oct 11, 2020
chii8:
A simp too will marry u
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Freestainworld(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2020
what will a sixteen years old girl be doing on social Media, after now they will turn her to some people role model.
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Telegram234(m): 6:55am On Oct 11, 2020
It is a normal syndrome for facebook users most especially girls, they are always looking for comments from simps.
Dat is why i hate facebook, kids are now too much on it....
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
see as you yellow

I won't lie o I wish I was dark skinned o, I prefer the dark and rough look.
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by fattprince(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
see as you yellow
Okmn must hear this.
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by fattprince(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
A simp too will marry u
Exactly what I wanted to tell her. The 80% 20% principle will happen. She happens to be among the good 20% girl that 80% simp will rush. That idiot up there on Facebook OP is talking about is still among 80% stupid girls going after 20% alpha too. But when she hit the wall(after being used) she becomes 20% good girls(deceit) that the 80% simp will start clamouring for.

1 Like

Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2020
fattprince:

Exactly what I wanted to tell her. The 80% 20% principle will happen. She happens to be among the good 20% girl that 80% simp will rush. That idiot up there on Facebook OP is talking about is still among 80% stupid girls going after 20% alpha too. But when she hit the wall(after being used) she becomes 20% good girls(deceit) that the 80% simp will start clamouring for.
You said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2020
I'm ready to meet her in Room 306 let's see who will surrender grin
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
What can I say than advice those embarking on journey to room 306,with her to take our herbs first
Re: See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her by Meteng: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2020
That's how Regina Daniel was 16 for 7 years until Ned hold am put am belle

(1) (Reply)

How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips / Shocking: See How A 33-year-old Woman Destroyed Her Anus With Anal S Ex. / Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.