Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,808 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari (12528 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by kingsways: 3:19am On Jul 09, 2021
After six years

Even if you can't ensure security throughout Nigeria, I expect you sir to at least ensure security in your own Katsina State, I expect you ensure security in your own North West considering that you come from there, considering you should understand the region very well and considering that you have enormous resources at your disposal as President and C in C.

Sir for example, in your own North West, school children are being carried in large numbers by bandits.

Students of Greenfields University Kaduna were carried away and some of the parents got back dead bodies of their children and your government did nothing meaningful both during and after these heinous crimes. Since then, many other students have since also been carted away sometimes in hundreds. I do not expect you sir to hide your self behind the comfort and security of Aso Rock, I expect you to be personally involved, I expect you to be at the fore front, in the forests of North West and leading the operations against the bandits

To say that you will not disappoint is so annoying that it would have been better if you did not say anything and to say you have been a big disappointment would actually be an understatement sir

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by pjc(m): 3:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Too late. Am disappointed already sir

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Bishopfelix: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Wee you keep quieeeeet
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Geoboi: 3:32am On Jul 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Geoboi: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2021
na talk dis 1 dey talk hissss

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Passionate1(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Fake emotion! Dumb cow!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by awoluyi(m): 4:24am On Jul 09, 2021
You have not DISAPPOINTED me because I wasn't part of those that APPOINTED you.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Oppy2k2: 4:33am On Jul 09, 2021
The one wey u don disappoint nko o

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by promzy555(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Then resign

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Gyarah: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Mr. President, you have already disappointed Nigerians now. Please, try to salvage your image, small, by arising to do the needful. - better late than never.
Nigerians are already, hugely disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by tobatele(m): 4:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Present impossible tense
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by ibietela2(m): 5:00am On Jul 09, 2021
You have disappointed us already.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by heniford2: 5:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari don't want to disappoint us and his sad" grin grin funny oh Nigerians oh! buhari doesn't want to disappoint us when we are already disappointed by him so for his mind he has not disappointed us grin cheesy just imagine him still get hope on not disappointing us grin
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by fombi: 5:13am On Jul 09, 2021
This illiterate who's IQ is lower that of a 5 years old child isn't aware we are in 2021 already, he think it's 2014.
The chief director of nepotism and corruption-BUHARI
The failed leader of Terrorists and Bandits -BUHARI
The commander of disastrous government and wickedness-BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Lukman2: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2021
My fellow nigerians, lets pray 4 our country

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Shattuck(m): 5:25am On Jul 09, 2021
I find the way he talks as quite insensitive you had eight years to rule you have spent almost 7 of those years by being a failure, and here he is saying he can't afford to disappoint Nigerians, guess he does not consider the killings and corruption going on as disappointment.
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by jossypet(m): 5:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians MORE ― Buhari
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by courage9(m): 5:37am On Jul 09, 2021
If anybody had foresee that one day the life of a cow will be much more valuable than the lives of Nigerians, it would have sounded like a mirage....

But here we are today.....
Is disappointment a blessing or a curse ?

Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 5:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Imagine beer parlour talks
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by chimesky: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Or he did rather say, He cannot afford to disappoint Fulani people, after all we are not all Nigerians.
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2021
grin
follow my siggy and get free #1000
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by redirect(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Story
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Diligence: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2021
3 Star General***
1. Worst head of state 1984!
2. Worst president 2015 - 2021 {E Don do Abeg}!
3. Worst general ever!
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by sultry69(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2021
This man has gone senile,he was not in touch with the reality at all or may be he was referring to cow because cow is now first citizen in naija.
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Diligence: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Was boko garam joking when dey appointed G. B as their mouthpiece/Mediator. Spokesperson....
Wasn't the handwriting on the wall, dear zombies?

gmb: regional rep of iswapcumbokoharamcumbanditscumherdsmen = certified terrorist
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by solex1988(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2021
We are disappointed already
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by ejimatic: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Abujason:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2021/07/08/insecurity-we-cant-afford-to-disappoint-nigerians-buhari/amp/
. Nigerians are disapointed already but redemption is possible within two years.I am yet to see any area to give this present government a pass mark Masses are suffering a lot. PDP wasted 16 years APC wasted 6 already 2 left .Where are we going now for a better Nigeria?
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Afamsi: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Did bubu make this statement with clear eyes or with cocaine eyes. Or is he practising how to be mad? Ayam not understanding
Re: Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari by Evii: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2021
You don disappoint already, just apologize for disappointing Nigerian pls. You've failed in all ramifications as a leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23bn Diezani Bribe: 100 INEC Staff Face Suspension / Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Dapo Abiodun - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.