Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,478 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Lesson From A Runs Girl - How To Spot A Fake Ass - Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson From A Runs Girl - How To Spot A Fake Ass - Read This (385 Views)

My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson From A Runs Girl - How To Spot A Fake Ass - Read This by Businesslist: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2021
I know say una go rush this thread ..... Oyaa make i update una nahh

I Called a Girl for all these hookup deals nahh , She accepted the amount we dey my mind 10k

10 AM For morning i don enter my car ..... dey look for a cheap hotel with Good AC ....

This Girl don dey flaunt things on my timeline since last 5 Weeks after she accept my friend request ...

So i Say i must chop her ....

If Person see how BUSY I Was that morning while driving out of my house , some people will think say na business deal i wan go sign !!!

10.30AM , She don call me say she dey road !!!

I Never see Hotel oooo .... Okay i don conclude make i just pay 7k for one hotel .... make i just sleep there that day !!!

11AM .... This girl call me say she dey reception .....

Oyaa nahh come room 441 .....

This girl is into all these organic stuff .... and Oils ....

I Asked her how much is her pink lips bam .... she say na 3k last .... I Bought 1 from her ....

Okay i .... come ask her Ass enlargement cream .... and why she no do Ass like other girls .... Below is what she Told me !!!

If You wan Do ass , You go first of all commot better money !!!

And everyweek , you go dey budget like 7k for maintaining of the Ass .... (I Ask her if the Ass na Dread)

So i asked her .... What about those girls with Big ass ... them dey maintain am

As asked me ... How many i know .... I Saw many .... She told me ..... that although some girls get Natural Big Bakkaa ..... That if i want to know that one with Fake Ass .... That i should notice that some of their Ass dey dey VERY STRONG !!!

And to be sincere with Unaa .... Many Girls weah i know we get big bakaaaa dey get strong Ass ....

I Will stop writing here because my Weed is about to Finish , I Will continue when my dealer knocks on my doors and serve my with a greater portion of natural weed !!!

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

After God Fear Women / This Is What You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / FREE ADVICE FOR UNDER 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.