Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Is This Lady's Intention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Lady's Intention (3161 Views)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Lady's Intention by Dagger111(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
I went to club with my babe last weekend, so the hypeman was flowing and i was recording the moment with my phone. Suddenly, a lady tapped me from behind, and i was like what's the problem? My babe thought she wanted to have a private conversation with me, so she quickly glued me.

Then, this bae was jst looking calmly, i asked again; "can i help you"? She said, pls can i get that video you jst recorded, i need it as well? So i said open your xender, she said no, her phone can't received through any means than whatsapp. I said it is a 120mb video, she said no problem. Then she collected my number right there in presence of my babe, she then Hi me on whatsapp and i shared the video immediately. She waited for sometimes and received it, then she acknowledged.

Now, she have been chatting me up everyday, pushing topics and acting jovial. I then recall that, did she logically played me to get my number or what exactly was her intention? If the video is all she needed, i don't think it should be beyond that. Or what do you see about it?

Lalasticlala, pls push this to promise land, i need people's views on this.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Fahdiga(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Repeat your question again before we can answer your jamb question

7 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Dagger111(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Read again.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Fahdiga(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dagger111:

Read again.
I've read it again now repeat your question again

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Bluezy13(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

grin Don’t mind him.

He wants us to push him into fornication.

OP, does your WhatsApp have the block feature? If yes, help us block her on your behalf.

26 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by jidamsel43(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
I know you also had an ulterior motive before you consented to give her your number. A common nincompoop will decipher the gimmick of this premeditated intent. The lady is merely recruiting new Paying Machines(Maga).

4 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Fahdiga(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Carchoice:

grin Don’t mind him.

He wants us to push him into fornication.

OP, does your WhatsApp have the block feature? If yes, help us block her on your behalf.
I tire o

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Aliyeous(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
its obvious

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by lilvicky68(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
OP you know already..why you stressing us..

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Bahamas95(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
"Then she collected my number right there in presence of my babe"

Overtaking is allowed, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

11 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Wawelexy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
In Slaworr's voice; u are nothing but a pussy ass nigga. What happen to u blocking her on whatsapp if she bugs u? huh? Instead of u making us proud by slamming that her hornie wett pink pucci, u here bordering us with story. Must u be told everything?

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by TheEnygma(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
One thing you should know is that women are very competitive in nature.... In layman terms " them too dey like wetin belong to another person" especially if na man...
Why do you think married men often have more female attention than single men?

She clearly saw you with your girl and that sparked up the competitive fire in her.... If you don't value your current relationship, use that opportunity to bang the chick but if that's not the case block her immediately because if you taste her pudding she will do everything in her power to scatter your relationship.

5 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Potting license
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Chimeluv(f): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Block her number undecided
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Cholls(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
jidamsel43:
I know you also had an ulterior motive before you consented to give her your number. A common nincompoop will decipher the gimmick of this premeditated intent. The lady is merely recruiting new Paying Machines(Maga).
My brother and he is here asking for intent

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Dagger111(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
I've read it again now repeat your question again

Still read again.
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Fahdiga(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dagger111:

Still read again.
I've done that oya repeat
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Dagger111(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
I've done that oya repeat

Continue reading till you gas out.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Fahdiga(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dagger111:

Continue reading till you gas out.
Oya repeat it again

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by MITCHELL96: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
She's Inlove na grin
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by EmzyT: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
cry
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Johnayoola(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
She saw your phone and probably tot you have some cash to waste on her grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by DaInferno(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op na ajebo...stritwise suppose code right from when she opt for whatsapp instead of xender
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Savedday: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Gadafii: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op no lie, you like what's happening, if not block her and stop asking mumu questions.
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Theboy21: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op keep whining yourself, we all know you love the attention cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by pansophist(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Time has a way of revealing things. Just calm down and play along. She will reveal herself sooner. But if she wants anything like a relationship, then know she is not a good woman. Any woman (or man) that knows you're in a relationship but wants you to break up for them is a devil. RUN.

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by SenecaTheYonger: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
She's smooth, I'll give you that. It seems she's more attractive than your babe, because she didn't even back down despite your babe being there. Must be that she didn't think she was a threat.
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by dhameelare(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Another fake story, anyways i'll give u an advice:

Date both girls(ur gf and the new girl), in that case if one leaves u av the oda... Very simple
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Stupidquestions: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
What's your own intention...Ozuor
Re: What Is This Lady's Intention by Officialhorlah(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Clout chaser grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Wife Frequently Demands ¢70 Before Allowing Him To 'eat' Her / I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.