Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday (2028 Views)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by Lindabanks: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Some people just love to do crazy things I guess? A Facebook girl known as Nthabiseng Matlou, has gone viral on the internet after she shared a semi-n@k£d picture of herself on Facebook to celebrate her birthday.

The post she made had received almost 50,000 Likes, over 10,00 shares, and more than 25,000 comments.

According to her, she’s decided to show off her br£ast, because she was born ‘uncl@d’. We can only imagine the messages she would be receiving from people in her inbox.

This is just one of those many we have seen on social media and we are here to always bring you solid trending gist straight from the street.

Since these girls are not afraid or should I say don’t care to put their b0dies on public display, we are not scared to also help them get more famous by sharing it with our loyal readers and subscribers.

SOURCE AND MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/h0t-south-african-teenage-girl-set-the-internet-on-fire-after-sharing-her-nkd-photo-on-facebook-to-celebrate-her-birthday/

Re: SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by koolest4christ(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Copy Copy! How do you know it's her birthday picture? Go through her Facebook page and confirm before you spread rumors.

Use your talent to serve God instead sharing falsehoods.

God loves you.
Re: SA Female Teen Shares N@k£d H!ot Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday by MITCHELL96: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
koolest4christ:
Copy Copy! How do you know it's her birthday picture? Go through her Facebook page and confirm before you spread rumors.

Use your talent to serve God instead sharing falsehoods.

God loves you.

Tell him oo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Need To Stop This / Dating A Clean Girl / How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.