Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out (2227 Views)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Writercruze: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
I am running mad here. I just found out that my husband is responsible for my sister’s 5 months old pregnancy.

I am a woman in her late 30s woman who has been TTC (Tring to Conceive) since I got married 5 yrs ago. It has been so challenging for me and my husband who was very supportive or so I assumed.

My sister who is a University second-year student has been living with us and going to school from our house. This was my own way of helping to provide accommodation for her and save my parents that fee.

Off-campus accommodation is very expensive and since we are living in the same city as her University we said let us help her.

She has a good relationship with my husband who treats her so well and gives her money! I didn’t know they were sleeping together all this while under my roof�����.

I didn’t know my own sister was banging my own husband. I mean my was climbing my own blood sister. Obi agbawalammm (my heart is broken)�����.

How could they do this to me? How could my own blood sister do this to me? How could the man who swore to love me in sickness and in health for richer and for poorer do this to me

Is it because I am TTC (Trying to Conceive) That they decided to shame me this way? What crime did I commit

I am a good wife, I have been a very good wife All I needed was a little bit more patience. We were trying to do surrogacy.

I discovered my sister was pregnant about 2 months ago, and she refused to say who the father was. My parents have been devastated that she was pregnant and I am even begging them on her behalf to allow her to keep the baby.

Being a TTC woman, I couldn’t bear the thought of her aborting the baby. So, I insisted they allow her to have the baby under my care.

That I will help her with the baby. I have been begging her to tell us who the father is but she refused bluntly.

Only for me to read her WhatsApp chat with my husband where he was begging her not to say he is the father of the baby����. I mean, the baby I prevented them from aborting is my husband’s child with my sister ����.

My sister misplaced her phone and was looking for it. I happened to find it but before giving it to her I decided to see if I can find the identity of the father on her phone.

That was how I went through her WhatsApp chat and found the chat with my husband and to my utmost shock, my husband was begging her not to reveal his identity for now. And my sister had agreed with him.

I have confronted them and they have been begging me. Since Monday they have been crying and begging me for forgiveness. They said they have regretted it so much.

My husband said that the weight loss I noticed was because of his worrying over this.

I noticed he was losing so much weight and I was telling him to go to the hospital to be sure he is not sick. He said it is because of this that he lost so much weight because he lost his appetite and has not been sleeping well but has been hiding it from me.

I don’t want to tell my parents because it will kill them. I haven’t told anybody else but you. I don’t want our family members to know. My parents will become a laughing stock.

I just want to let out steam, I wanted to open up to someone and the anonymity of a platform like yours is protective. My heart is breaking and I needed to tell someone to unburden myself.

I feel I am living with people who can kill me. I think I am losing my mind. How could this happen right in my home Did I do wrong by accommodating my sister Did I do wrong by trusting my husband

How do I handle this? Pls, note that I don’t want to leave my marriage. Leaving my marriage will not change what has happened!

I want to save my marriage and I want to save my relationship with my sister. Is this possible?

Pls, post anonymously let me read from people. If anybody has anything comforting to say to me. I pray people on your page will be kind.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/my-sister-is-5-months-pregnant-for-my-husband-what-should-i-do/

CC
lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano
Seun
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Writercruze: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
this is really heartbreaking, kindly drop your advice for her. And I hope women learn from this.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Fahdiga(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
The husband no try at all.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by ebexofficial: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
This one na gbege
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Amb1045(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wow so painful
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by ATMC(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
You will be fine at last. Everything will turn for your good.

You have to have a meeting with your mom, dad, hubby and sister.

An agreement will be reached among you all, your sister will have the baby for you and your husband. It will never be mentioned by her, if any one should ever hear it, it has to be from you or your husband.

She is the surrogate mom you wanted. Indirectly.
If she agreed to keep the secret for your husband, she will likely agree to give you both the baby.

Except whereby she's interested in marrying your husband, then that will be a new ball game.

Shit happens, but we learn to pack it without traces.

OR

Something must have given your sister the mind to get pregnant for your husband. You need to find out what that is.
Is she ready to be your Co wife?
Is she ready to be called untrustworthy by people in her future who will hear her story one way or the other?
Your sister has plans, whatever made her keep the pregnancy, she's ready for it.

She's checked your reaction and your parent's reaction and she felt equal to the task.

You need to tell your parents, they may help you with better decisions on how to handle them.

And I hope you come out stronger and better, if this is not karma.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by yuping(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na this kind of shoe I know dey put my leg.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Self control is all that matter
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
TONY UMEZ don act this kin yeye movie before

For the film , Any small tin e go de shout DOOORLING Pls , DOOORLING Pls like yeye fowl undecided

More Grease to you husband’s Manhood

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by ebexofficial: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
It has happened and it has happened, but if your sister gives birth there is 101 percent chances that she will get more attention from your husband and they might continue knacking and your husband may end up marry her. My advice is that you tell your parent so the girl and you husband suffer the shame now and repent.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Aidejay(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
this one no be cry out matter. just go court go file for divorce. crying out is irrelevant at this stage.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Kenpaly(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
I totaly suport de husband,so u ar infetil and tink u can eat ur cake nd hv it.madam pls alow ur oga to mary a fresh girl outside ur family.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Ahmad62(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is so heartbreaking really.. But I wouldn't advice you to file for divorce.. If you really love your husband then stay with him nd your sister and raise the child together.. One day God willing you shall have your own... Forgiveness and endurance can be your way out here
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kenpaly:
I totaly suport de husband,so u ar infetil and tink u can eat ur cake nd hv it.madam pls alow ur oga to mary a fresh girl outside ur family.

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

You uncircumcised philistine sad

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Considering OP's moniker, I know he just dey catch cruise.

Anyway, let's learn to respect that thing called 'privacy'. It would save many from heart attack.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by 24hoursreporter: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nawaooo! This na serious matter!!!

Lalasticlala please send this post to front page...People really need to learn from this
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Tyriq: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
The matter heavy for mouth
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Once I scroll to the bottom and see a link, I close thread and leave cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Imustnottalk: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Local man just weak here
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by livingchrist: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
That is very wicked of that man, how can you do this to the woman you claim you love? undecided
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Writercruze:
I am running mad here. I just found out that my husband is responsible for my sister’s 5 months old pregnancy.

I am a woman in her late 30s woman who has been TTC (Tring to Conceive) since I got married 5 yrs ago. It has been so challenging for me and my husband who was very supportive or so I assumed.

My sister who is a University second-year student has been living with us and going to school from our house. This was my own way of helping to provide accommodation for her and save my parents that fee.

Off-campus accommodation is very expensive and since we are living in the same city as her University we said let us help her.

She has a good relationship with my husband who treats her so well and gives her money! I didn’t know they were sleeping together all this while under my roof�����.

I didn’t know my own sister was banging my own husband. I mean my was climbing my own blood sister. Obi agbawalammm (my heart is broken)�����.

How could they do this to me? How could my own blood sister do this to me? How could the man who swore to love me in sickness and in health for richer and for poorer do this to me

Is it because I am TTC (Trying to Conceive) That they decided to shame me this way? What crime did I commit

I am a good wife, I have been a very good wife All I needed was a little bit more patience. We were trying to do surrogacy.

I discovered my sister was pregnant about 2 months ago, and she refused to say who the father was. My parents have been devastated that she was pregnant and I am even begging them on her behalf to allow her to keep the baby.

Being a TTC woman, I couldn’t bear the thought of her aborting the baby. So, I insisted they allow her to have the baby under my care.

That I will help her with the baby. I have been begging her to tell us who the father is but she refused bluntly.

Only for me to read her WhatsApp chat with my husband where he was begging her not to say he is the father of the baby����. I mean, the baby I prevented them from aborting is my husband’s child with my sister ����.

My sister misplaced her phone and was looking for it. I happened to find it but before giving it to her I decided to see if I can find the identity of the father on her phone.

That was how I went through her WhatsApp chat and found the chat with my husband and to my utmost shock, my husband was begging her not to reveal his identity for now. And my sister had agreed with him.

I have confronted them and they have been begging me. Since Monday they have been crying and begging me for forgiveness. They said they have regretted it so much.

My husband said that the weight loss I noticed was because of his worrying over this.

I noticed he was losing so much weight and I was telling him to go to the hospital to be sure he is not sick. He said it is because of this that he lost so much weight because he lost his appetite and has not been sleeping well but has been hiding it from me.

I don’t want to tell my parents because it will kill them. I haven’t told anybody else but you. I don’t want our family members to know. My parents will become a laughing stock.

I just want to let out steam, I wanted to open up to someone and the anonymity of a platform like yours is protective. My heart is breaking and I needed to tell someone to unburden myself.

I feel I am living with people who can kill me. I think I am losing my mind. How could this happen right in my home Did I do wrong by accommodating my sister Did I do wrong by trusting my husband

How do I handle this? Pls, note that I don’t want to leave my marriage. Leaving my marriage will not change what has happened!

I want to save my marriage and I want to save my relationship with my sister. Is this possible?

Pls, post anonymously let me read from people. If anybody has anything comforting to say to me. I pray people on your page will be kind.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/my-sister-is-5-months-pregnant-for-my-husband-what-should-i-do/

CC
lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano
Seun

I tink this is just blog but incase someone is going thru this, call a family meeting and let the girl.give up the child to her sister for adoption.. if u don't love him, den divorce the adulterer and get a lawyer for the man to be paying monthly upkeep for ur sister
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by CheedyJ(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Very interesting movie , I don watch am before.,
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by muller101(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
So the sis no de use security lock on her phone. Interesting....
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
The solution is always the simplest but we hardly take it.

Your husband has fucxked both of you and you both can't be unfuccked.

Solution options:
A. Abort the pregnancy and your sister moves on.

B. Keep the baby and your sister moves away permanently. To do this neatly, you, and your sister need to move to a new town until she puts to birth and you bring the baby home as yours.

C. Go public with it and end marriage and get engulfed in shameful family crisis.

There are so many hidden tales of sisters in laws seducing and bedding wealthy brothers in laws in age of slay queens. Goats, dogs, cats, cows do not get married, they fucck even their sisters and mothers. And humans are still animals despite our digital brains.

So who do we blame for nature
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by franklingud(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is really heart touching.

Op my candid advice is that since the woman is TTC, she should allow her sister bear the baby.

God has a way of answering someone's prayers, we just need to open the channels of our spirit to understand that God is at work.

She might not be able to conceive and God used her sister to give her joy.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Danjikanbauchi: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2021

they Done chop you Mugu by sequence.
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Privatepart00: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your Sister Was Only Trying To Help You Keep His Penis In The Family.You Should Be Happy For Them And Yourself.Instead Of Your Husband Bringing A Lady You Don't Know ,he Was Considerate To Use Your Sister And Keep The Marriage Going.Sweet Sister She Is
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by AuroraB(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Writercruze:

CC
lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano
Seun
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Komolafe89: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm o deep ooo
Re: My Sister Is 5 Months Pregnant For My Husband! Woman Cries Out by Buddy4Buddy: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Evil sister.

Welcome to ADULTS CLUB Group, We offer you the hottest erotic stories and videos, Hookup, sexual advice and Orientation.We encourage you to contact us with any comments or suggestions on how we can make this free sex Group more pleasurable for you. Have fun and enjoy yourself while in this group. Members Identity are highly protected.

https:///L0oBjUyPTur5KZSBEhYaFO

(1) (Reply)

Only Critical Thinkers Can Get This Right / Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) / The Gateman Looks Like Some Spirogyra In Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.