Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video (4133 Views)

I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by tunnytox(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2011
@OP
Can you pls tell this girl to make another video in 10 years time we need to see her ranting again on topics like 'how to tame you husband' etc - That's if she get married at all.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 10:44am On May 16, 2011
It is not a crime if a bf or gf wants to impress her/his partner , the issue is impressing for the wrong reasons. This is why we have so many failed marriages and men and women complaining that their partners have changed from the sweet loving gf to bad wife. If I wanna impress my man because I care about and for him, it is not a big deal, but going out of my comfort zone to impress him all in the bid of getting him to marry me is just plain deceit.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by LadyT(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2011
Very good points there Jenny. I think if you can't do something before marriage you are unlikely to do it after. Even sometimes after marriage thongs people did before they stop doing it since they have caught the guy/girl they want so it's no necessary to continue anymore which is wrong.

You have to ignore me cooking is a big thing to me because as kids I don't remember a day (up until now) that I will go home and there won't be some proper food either waiting to be warmed or has just been cooked. My friends used to complain about there being no food at home or having to wait ages for food to be cooked. I hate that kind of life and I think as a copule if you have kids you must make sure you work out a way those kids are going to be well feed all the time and it's best you start doing it when you are dating so by the time you get married it's second nature.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by LadyT(f): 1:54pm On May 16, 2011
By the way why is this topic not front page
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2011
LOL LadyT I agree with you and we are actually on the same page although we are passing our message across differently.

My parents did not bring me up with junk food. My mum cooked and taught the gurls how to cook. Lol I was the last to learn how to cook prolly because I am the last child with 5 siblings before me but by the time I started growing small sense she did all sort of things to get me in the kitchen all the time,one example is letting me be for a while but whenever it was time for me to watch my best soap opera that is when she will appear from nowhere and order me into the kitchen.

I find men in the kitchen quite attractive BTW , it is a huge turn on for me cheesy grin no stress , easy access for me when I find your behind there grin cheesy but the only problem I have with kadry is that when he cleans up after him it's like telling a 5 yr old to clean the kitchen, but that is a story for another day and it is damn well not funny because I am not smiling angry angry .

It is good to practice how to cook whilst dating but do it with good intentions, from the heart, something done unconditionally, not something done for a negative purpose that is to say if he does not propose to me or marry me I will stop cooking for him.

When I met kadry as a student then, I did not rush to start cooking for him, it took time ooo because I was studying him like the back of my palm. I wanted him to love me for me and not for what I possess(and believe me I am an advocate for women cooking) . Let me go into him small: He has always been a good dancer and loved dancing(agbaya undecided ) and would tell me then that he'd love his gurl to know how to move leg atleast and was willing to teach me then because I told him ''I hated music and dancing'' altogether, yes I always went opposite all the time and must have annoyed the living day light out of him back then(still do) and still wonder why he never slapped my chubby cheeks for one day. He even went ahead and coached me on two dancing lessons at his place. He never knew I loved dancing and loved music like crazy (took after my dad). Even my brother's at old age still dey rock hip hop like crace cool grin

What am I trying to say?I wanno do things cos I wanna do it. I don't wanno do it because I am some gold digging bit[i]c[/i]h waiting hand and foot to get a gift for a job well done
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2011
LadyT:

By the way why is this topic not front page

Tell me about it

BTW where is saga and agaba? I had dayo, saga, agaba,denzel,oam4jenny, hakariki in mind when I opened this thread grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2011
jennykadry:

He even went ahead and coached me on two dancing lessons at his place.

Which kain dancing are you doing in his bedroom madam amu-lover
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2011
@JK,

I responded below

dayokanu:

Mr man your handshake wan dey pass elbow.

No wahala as long as she doesnt call her bf when she finds a rodent, her car breaks down, she needs to fix a flat, she needs to fix minor electrical problems or when carrying heavy loads.

@Video, The BF is not your slave
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 16, 2011
^^^Ta gbafuo MR corrupt mind angry when did pole dancing equate to amu dancing? angry

dayokanu:

@JK,

I responded below

'course I saw your posts, you can never disappoint me cheesy grin where are ya other guys to complete the equation? grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^Ta gbafuo MR corrupt mind angry when did pole dancing equate to amu dancing? angry

'course I saw your posts, you can never disappoint me cheesy grin where are ya other guys to complete the equation? grin

Na same thing we dey talk at least an erect amu looks like a pole.

Na so oh. The girl cant cook no problem but she shouldnt expect the guy to find a rodent, fix her car when it breaks down, she needs to fix a flat, she needs to fix minor electrical problems or when carrying heavy loads.

Whats good for the goose
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 16, 2011
^^^Lol naija men and sex and food. undecided you people should listen to this gurl without attaching too much sentiments naaaa. She said she doesn't mind cooking for her BF but wants it done the right way not to drag him into marriage by force. Haba grin

BTW I danced on a pole dammit not some amulicious stick. angry
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2011
Na still same thing maybe I have to explain in Yoruba.

The guys too dont mind carrying those heavy loads and being the handy man only that they want to do it the right way.

If she wont start immediately cooking for the guy but she wld wait for a while until she is sure abt him, The guy too should wait for a while until he knows her well before carrying those loads and being the handyman
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2011
Things should come naturally. I do not support a guy going extra miles to make a woman marry him at all cost. A Woman after spending time with you will know(with or without you killing yourself a million times with hard work) if you are the man she wants to marry or not.(that's if age is still on her side)
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2011
The first time you and the guy go out, do you expect him to carry the heavy load?

when he comes visiting and there is a rodent around, do you expect him to take charge?

When you have minor Mechanical or electrical issues, Do you expect him to do something even when its the first few weeks/months?

I am talking to the girl in the video and not you. For you, the sight of correct amu would make you do anything grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 16, 2011
dayokanu:

The first time you and the guy go out, do you expect him to carry the heavy load?

when he comes visiting and there is a rodent around, do you expect him to take charge?

When you have minor Mechanical or electrical issues, Do you expect him to do something even when its the first few weeks/months?

I am talking to the girl in the video and not you. For you, the sight of correct amu would make you do anything grin

Let him do it. That is what I am saying. Do it because you want to not because you wanna marry me. Cook for a man if you want to from the heart and not for by force marriage.

You guessed right, with the right size of amu in my very before. I can do anything even somasaulting sef ki ni big deal cool grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by LadyT(f): 11:54pm On May 16, 2011
dayokanu:

I think as Jenny has rightfully pointed out you must study the person you are dating find out their likes and dislikes. I think trying too hard at first is a big turn off. A girl jumping into some guys kitchen asap is weird to me that should be way down the line.

I like your dancing story Jenny LMAO!
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 7:08am On May 17, 2011
LadyT:

I think as Jenny has rightfully pointed out you must study the person you are dating find out their likes and dislikes. I think trying too hard at first is a big turn off. A girl jumping into some guys kitchen asap is weird to me that should be way down the line.

My point jare
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2011
LadyT:

I dont think many women would mind if a guy is trying too hard to give them a BMWX5 as a birthday present
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 7:37am On May 17, 2011
^^ Same way you guys don't mind women trying so hard to impress you the first time.

The simple truth is: SOMEONE WILL LOSE , buy me an X5 and I still will not marry you and by the time I am through with you , you will have nothing left in your account to spend on a better woman.

IMPRESSING PEEPS FOR THE WRONG REASONS IS WRONG
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by moremi2008(m): 12:51am On Jan 12, 2012
Just curious, is this Aunty married now? Because her video was just a train wreck of bad advice. Why do girls expect to be wined and dined and then ordinary cook they cannot do? What will it cost them to cook for two occasionally? Why do girls think that guys don't know how to feed themselves? If a guy chooses to eat at your place, it's because he likes you and not because he is hungry and can't go organize McDonalds. Sorry, I can't marry a woman that refuses to cook for me. Period. You can go practice that kin nonsense in your father's house. grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by armyofone(m): 2:42am On Jan 12, 2012
na lie grin
one told me he has ring already for me and dead serious after eating the meal i brought for a potluck event for my class. my jollof and ofe crayfish was to die for grin. the jollof and crayfish stew didn't last on the table. the oyinbos asked for recipe but african guys asked for my email address and phone number shocked
enjoy your double whopper as long as it shall last.

moremi2008:

Just curious, is this Aunty married now? Because her video was just a train wreck of bad advice. Why do girls expect to be wined and dined and then ordinary cook they cannot do? What will it cost them to cook for two occasionally? Why do girls think that guys don't know how to feed themselves? If a guy chooses to eat at your place, it's because he likes you and not because he is hungry and can't go organize McDonalds. Sorry, I can't marry a woman that refuses to cook for me. Period. You can go practice that kin nonsense in your father's house. grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 12, 2012
infact if not for the white bra strap, i thought she was a boy with braids. If i heard that voice groaning in the dark in bed na run i go run!

Of course dont cook now, who dey pursue you before.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by moremi2008(m): 5:22am On Jan 12, 2012
armyofone:

na lie grin
one told me he has ring already for me and dead serious after eating the meal i brought for a potluck event for my class. my jollof and ofe crayfish was to die for grin. the jollof and crayfish stew didn't last on the table. the oyinbos asked for recipe but african guys asked for my email address and phone number shocked
enjoy your double whopper as long as it shall last.

You were cooking for boys. My comment was referring to real men. A real man will appreciate good cooking but not marry you over it. You should be scared of a man that wants to marry you solely for your cooking. That kin man go eat poison and love potion outside the marital home.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2012
She tells more about her life and inferiority complex here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=aVzFRDI383I
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

She tells more about her life and inferiority complex here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=aVzFRDI383I

Her problem is that she has no ass? that's why her cooking is not catching anybody . . . cooking skills with no ass = friend with benefits!
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2012
u mean she no even get yansh and she dey form not cooking.

HAHAHA
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2012
Youve said all that I believe jenny.  kiss

moremi2008:

You were cooking for boys. My comment was referring to real men. A real man will appreciate good cooking but not marry you over it. You should be scared of a man that wants to marry you solely for your cooking. That kin man go eat poison and love potion outside the marital home.

This is true.

FOOD is especially how women especially Naija women steal husbands away. "Oh Madam has travelled? I can help you make this and that" Bloody Snakes! Thaty BS only works on those so taken with food/cooking

army, I suggest you run from these dorks that are suddenly in love ontop food.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by dayokanu(m): 6:24am On Jan 12, 2012
She confessed that she is flat front and back

Dont you notice that all her blouse always look oversized like they put the blouse on a hanger or mannequin? cos there are no mounds to push it out and she says she cant cook for a man.

Who wants to eat what she cooks in the first place, when she is competing with the stirring stick for who is more shapely

and her voice wey be like Barry white, she is likely to be lesbian sef.

In the video below she complains that she barely meets men. I can feel for her, Her d1ld0 has been her bf for a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=WL6zO3seuwg
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

She confessed that she is flat front and back

Dont you notice that all her blouse always look oversized like they put the blouse on a hanger or mannequin? cos there are no mounds to push it out and she says she cant cook for a man.

Who wants to eat what she cooks in the first place, when she is competing with the stirring stick for who is more shapely

and her voice wey be like Barry white, she is likely to be lesbian sef.

In the video below she complains that she barely meets men. I can feel for her, Her d1ld0 has been her bf for a long time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=WL6zO3seuwg

nna the voice is enough to kill your libido. Gravelly with a thick accent . . . no wonder men dey scarce for her side. A scarecrow is not an idea of a wife.
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by tunnytox(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2012
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Is This How To Be A Nigerian Wife or a wife?-----Must watch video by mutter(f): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2012
That`s one pretty girl with her head screwed on right.
She has allot of value for our tradition and is proud of her roots.
She is right a man has to woo a woman and want her for her personality.
What she is saying is absolutely in line with African tradition. When was it ever the duty of a girlfriend to cook for a boyfriend and chase after him. Those are duties she takes up as a wife. This young lady made it clear that she was ready to cook for her husband. She also sees nothing wrong in cooking for a bf if it is your absolute wish but not as a means of getting him to marry you.
One needs to listen to her without bias. Well as a mother I would be absolutely disappointed if my daughter was going contrary to this advise. That would mean no self esteem and that I have failed her.
Incidentally my boys also love cooking. It is a big time hobby in our family. At age 10 my kids can already cook and bake easy stuff and make salad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! / Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife / Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.