Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette (39980 Views)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Controversial raids of public and private spaces have become increasingly common amongst EFCC officers in recent months. The department was established to fight economic crimes, but it has recently retooled itself towards a relentless crackdown on suspected Internet thieves, widely known as Yahoo Boys.

EFCC should be renamed as YBCC grin grin grin yahoo boys crime commission.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Uniswap: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:
Yes, for once I back EFCC

Because if you tell foreigners that you are Nigerian, and the first thing you get is a joke about the 'Nigerian Prince' and ' how we are expecting the lottery winnings from Nigeria'...you will know how Yahoo boys have messed our economy.

And those jokes get to the ears of investors too...potential investors.

Yahoo, bandits, Boko, kidnappers, etc...may they all end up in jail forever.

Yes till they wake you up naked and parade you to ikoyi and you come out after paying cash bribes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Adekunlebright(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doraty1:
Trauma as EFCC operatives snatch hotel master key at gunpoint, break into rooms with guests naked

Many foreigners, including some potential investors, were caught in the “violent and uncivilised conduct” of the operatives, who were about two dozen, The Gazette learnt.

Efcc nbo japaa

https://gazettengr.com/trauma-as-efcc-operatives-snatch-hotel-master-key-at-gunpoint-break-into-rooms-with-guests-naked/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Devicea: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kai
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by goldtube(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
sad
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Benwems(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
You wouldn’t hear channels TV debate about this lawlessness neither would you hear National Assembly say anything about it. Buhari government is targeting southern youths. This is lawlessness at it height. Yeah, human right groups and others are keeping quiet.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
What sort of security operatives we have in Nigeria..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP

Check my signature for digit.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Yankee101: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Try this in America and each person becomes a millionaire....from the government's purse!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Chiden(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's well o

Please follow me on Instagram @chidencollections
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Antoeni(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience and embarrassment
They had to use that pattern in Order for the suspects not get away
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
U no wan make slawormir chop laidis
Franzinni:
Well cant I blame them ... to make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

See don't even waste your time bursting hotels ... create a software that can flag financial transactions and use that to filter suspects And begin to invite boys for interview.

Failure to come means you will lose your Stolo money.

If you catch one give them 30 years hard labour or an option of implicating 10 colleagues for a reduced sentence. Bros sanko go full two days ...

Let police officers in plain clothes begin to patrol high class neighborhoods looking like the average Joe ... observe till you are sure you have a Yahoo boy then ... clean him out quick. Then give them 30 years or snitch 10 guys.

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

See me with my Jack Daniel bottle dey reason solution for inside my zanga. So why our dicktecthieves never fit solve this internet robbers matter ...?

If you mention me, no use insult because I no balance laidis.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Hushmoni: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
During nacking hours embarassed
I swear, I go first shoot them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Dojiro: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chei
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Antoeni(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
There is no right way of doing the wrong thing

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by kingfrillz: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
I lodged in that hotel few weeks ago ….Jesus
The hotel is just too cool, I’m planning to be there this week oooo…Thkn God
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Germi9: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Impunity and lawlessness everywhere Where is this country heading to under this party
A good lawyer may cashout on the stupidity of these officers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by allcomage: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
There are no kind of atrocities that have not been committed in this breathing mannequin regime. His remaining 2yrs is like 20yrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Uniswap:

Yes till they wake you up naked and parade you to ikoyi and you come out after paying cash bribes

Yes, and when them Yahoo boys come and defraud you of your money, and also make if difficult for investment to come in because them foreigners see us as all fraudsters....you will know well well.

Yes, I know EFCC get as e be. But most of them yahoo boyus they catch, they are guilty. Let them search my computer...the last forex transaction I did was over a decade ago. Let them keep me for jail...at least I will get my lazy bum up and begin agitating for better due process and rule of law....but yahoo boys must not prosper.

Enough is enough/
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by SouthSouth1914: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:

See don't even waste your time bursting hotels ... create a software that can flag financial transactions and use that to filter suspects And begin to invite boys for interview.

If you catch one give them 30 years hard labour or an option of implicating 10 colleagues for a reduced sentence. Bros sanko go full two days ...

Let police officers in plain clothes begin to patrol high class neighborhoods looking like the average Joe ... observe till you are sure you have a Yahoo boy then ... clean him out quick. Then give them 30 years or snitch 10 guys.

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

See me with my Jack Daniel bottle dey reason solution for inside my zanga. So why our dicktecthieves never fit solve this internet robbers matter ...?

This your modus operandi is outdated in the 21st century! The efcc went to loot money from crooks! This is the style of all security apparatus in Nigeria- Media trial!!

When cases go to court, suspects are released because there are no evidences! This country is the more you look, the less you see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by michoim(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Goldp5988:

The promise land
You can say that again
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by KanuSE: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol cheesy Next time y'all will learn to vote credible candidates in elections, candidates who understand the true meaning of rule of law and human rights.

Una go learn sense by force. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by seyz91(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abi cheesy
donbachi:
#Endefcc go soon trend.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Uniswap: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:

Yes, and when them Yahoo boys come and defraud you of your money, and also make if difficult for investment to come in because them foreigners see us as all fraudsters....you will know well well.

Yes, I know EFCC get as e be. But most of them yahoo boyus they catch, they are guilty. Let them search my computer...the last forex transaction I did was over a decade ago. Let them keep me for jail...at least I will get my lazy bum up and begin agitating for better due process and rule of law....but yahoo boys must not prosper.

Enough is enough/

NIGERIAN media sold Nigeria as the hq of fraud
Why is the Russian govt not raiding hackers houses?
Even with all the millions in bitcoin they have hacked from us firms?

A simple crypto app on your phone is enough for efcc to detain you .
The fact you made a fx transaction 10 years does not mean everyone is like you who has no foreign business.
Nigerian startups still attract heavy external funding so find something else for your woes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by HEAVEN4444: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
PARKTONIAN opposite my vulcaniser shop cheesy cheesy beside ebeanos
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Osyxcel(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

I think Slawormiir will disagree with you because in his words, "you're not a real niggarrrr".
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by nnaetobi(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fulani promise land, fully installed terrorists by Yoruba people
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Kingcalls: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
I left that hotel 2 hours b4 they raided...
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by vasel15: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
We warned you about buhari and everything that happened in 1983 is happening again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Franzinni: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

This your modus operandi is outdated in the 21st century! The efcc went to loot money from crooks! This is the style of all security apparatus in Nigeria- Media trial!!

When cases go to court, suspects are released because there are no evidences! This country is the more you look, the less you see
no be lie bros... or they will give the crook 1 year sentence with option of fine 100k

See who go teach me loading Abeg !!!! I want to be a Yahoo man! I am proficient in hacking using c#. But I decided to be a white hat. But my black hat done dey size my big head now so I need a sensie! I swear I no be efsisi,dss,sss,or any security personnel ...just show me road make I match accelerator.

Loading ding ding.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by arantess: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Impunity and lawlessness everywhere Where is this country heading to under this party
naijanistan
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Kingrefreshed: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doraty1:
Trauma as EFCC operatives snatch hotel master key at gunpoint, break into rooms with guests naked

Many foreigners, including some potential investors, were caught in the “violent and uncivilised conduct” of the operatives, who were about two dozen, The Gazette learnt.

https://gazettengr.com/trauma-as-efcc-operatives-snatch-hotel-master-key-at-gunpoint-break-into-rooms-with-guests-naked/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

One day them go think say Na business as usual and men go blast them with Pumps and AK's then them go retreat and kno say " True True Jungle don mature now.

They're still having fun!
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Uniswap:

NIGERIAN media sold Nigeria as the hq of fraud
Why is the Russian govt not raiding hackers houses?
Even with all the millions in bitcoin they have hacked from us firms?

The russians do have measures to deal with fraudsters and cybercrime in their country (See here for a detailed paper on Russian efforts)

Plus as a Nigerian, you are more likely to read Nigerian news than russian news anyway...so you won't read much on russian cybercrime.

A simple crypto app on your phone is enough for efcc to detain you .
The fact you made a fx transaction 10 years does not mean everyone is like you who has no foreign business.
Nigerian startups still attract heavy external funding so find something else for your woes

But EFCC does not arrest all bitcoin and crypto traders and forex dealers. Anyway, governments around the world take a poor look at crypto because of its transience, and the fact that it is not legal tender .

And EFCC often act in concert with foreign law agencies...like the FBI for example. A lot of Nigerian yahoo boys are in jail due to data supplied by the FBI

All I am saying is, let us let EFCC do their job. Our democratic institutions are there to ensure they don't do it worngly, and if they do, we have the power to stop them by agitation and by the law. Not perfect, but better than army rule.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.