Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette (39962 Views)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Chris525: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
If you say its not in place you probably have never witnessed it by virtue of your account history which has managed to beat the checks. When a net is cast on a set of fishes some still get out.

As for the snitching, its always been a police thing, they use that too.

ugodson:

If you say is already in place they are not using it. My point is about the snitching. Let them snitch to reduce their sentence, that will definitely reduce Yahoo boys,like I said I pray they don't think of that cos am also in the game
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na lie! They were not looking for any internet fraudster.

One of their Lagos Oga must have heard a rumour that his wife was in the hotel with a man hence the raid.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Can you see the impunity of which these people operate?

No respect for the code of ethics or law.

Na im one yeye senseless empty chest beater who calls himself Sweeetheart was arguing with me yesterday that he would seize somebody's money and ask for a cut and nothing will happen to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by chessguru(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
since EFCC is part of a corrupt Nigeria , Do not expect anything civil about them , useless bunch of idiotss impunity is their way

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Omicron007: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

God forbid.
Imagine being inches deep inside your lady with her tummy touching the bed and her butts wide up in the air.

Boom, your door swings open and you see those EFCC clowns.
Wahala be like wetin again?
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Sweeetheart(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
prince3009:
Can you see the impunity of which these people operate?

No respect for the code of ethics or law.

Na im one yeye senseless empty chest beater who calls himself Sweeetheart was arguing with me yesterday that he would seize somebody's money and ask for a cut and nothing will happen to him.

imagine Efcc forced themselves inside your papa's age mate rooms and all they could is to be crying like Sissy

you really don't know who you're quoting with your 2kb IQ, if you know you won't be ranting like spoil toys

you think I'm Nnamdi KANU offspring that get bundle anyhow like church rat
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sweeetheart:

imagine Efcc forced themselves inside your papa's age mate rooms and all they could is to be crying like Sissy

you really don't know who you're quoting with your 2kb IQ, if you know you won't be ranting like spoil toys

you think I'm Nnamdi KANU offspring that get bundle anyhow like church rat

You are nothing but a wretched ikorodu church rat. Highest wey you don achieve na to be member of Million boys gang.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
osuofia2:
WAIT AND SEE HOW THOSE SW CRIMINALS CRITIZISE BABA BUHARI. YOU CANT FIND SUCH FRAUDSTERS IN THE NORTH
but you have bandits and boko haram ravaging your lands and extorting millions of naira from helpless citizens. Not to mention elitist leaders serving Northerns the barest minimum in terms of good governance, and you all grovel to them at that. Reason before you talk!

P.S. This is not an ethnic war!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Sweeetheart(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
prince3009:

You are nothing but a wretched ikorodu church rat. Highest wey you don achieve na to be member of Million boys gang.

why are you describing your father's biography in public?

I mean what will your papa gained from this your gross foolishness?

this boy want to have a sad day, I dey ground for you, e be like say you think you're ranting with your mates. I will deposit some senses inside that your dumb skull
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by LatentEnergy007: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:
Well cant I blame them ... to make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

See don't even waste your time bursting hotels ... create a software that can flag financial transactions and use that to filter suspects And begin to invite boys for interview.

Failure to come means you will lose your Stolo money.
You are a compound Idiot

If you catch one give them 30 years hard labour or an option of implicating 10 colleagues for a reduced sentence. Bros sanko go full two days ...

Let police officers in plain clothes begin to patrol high class neighborhoods looking like the average Joe ... observe till you are sure you have a Yahoo boy then ... clean him out quick. Then give them 30 years or snitch 10 guys.

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

See me with my Jack Daniel bottle dey reason solution for inside my zanga. So why our dicktecthieves never fit solve this internet robbers matter ...?

If you mention me, no use insult because I no balance laidis.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Kindledlight(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
seborrhic:
That young man has never looked like a serious,competent fellow to me.
Each passing day he proves he is just clowning around as the EFCC boss.

I agree with you totally, i think that guy is over zealous and he is appointed by Malami to score a point.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by rapheal5(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Las las na every body go chop breakfast...
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by writeprof(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Impunity and lawlessness everywhere Where is this country heading to under this party

The promised NEXT LEVEL grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by zukachris(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Impunity and lawlessness everywhere Where is this country heading to under this party
Abyss nothing shot of that

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by GMBuhari: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
During nacking hours. embarassed

It shows If you are minding your business you are not safe and no where is safe under Buhari.

Gbenga Adeboye already made that clear
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Babalola0920: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
JUDGEMENT DAY I PRAY MAKE GOD DON FORGIVE ME GRANT ME JANAT BEFORE SETTLING NIGERIA CASE
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Lafgol9697(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by WEALTHYMII: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2021
They will not try this nonsense in a place like Kano or Sokoto.
These people are now lawless.
Arewa agenda will not last forever.
The rule of law must prevail someday in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by WEALTHYMII: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2021
When will same effcc begin to oppress kidnappers in the north without due process?
Abi, is kidnapping not an economic crime?
Arewa agenda will not last forever.
Rule of law will prevail in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by litaninja(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Lol. A zoo is a zoo.

Doraty1:
Trauma as EFCC operatives snatch hotel master key at gunpoint, break into rooms with guests naked

Many foreigners, including some potential investors, were caught in the “violent and uncivilised conduct” of the operatives, who were about two dozen, The Gazette learnt.

https://gazettengr.com/trauma-as-efcc-operatives-snatch-hotel-master-key-at-gunpoint-break-into-rooms-with-guests-naked/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by etoete77: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2021
They should sue their ass
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Goldp5988(f): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Loveknitting:

For real?

My dear what to do, remember there's always a light at the end of the toilet abi tunnel.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Loveknitting: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Goldp5988:

My dear what to do, remember there's always a light at the end of the toilet abi tunnel.

Hahaha,
Toilet tunnel.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
osuofia2:
WAIT AND SEE HOW THOSE SW CRIMINALS CRITIZISE BABA BUHARI. YOU CANT FIND SUCH FRAUDSTERS IN THE NORTH
https://www.nairaland.com/6654685/efcc-arrested-20-suspected-internet

Yimu FC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.