Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette (39988 Views)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by ugodson(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:
Well cant I blame them ... to make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

See don't even waste your time bursting hotels ... create a software that can flag financial transactions and use that to filter suspects And begin to invite boys for interview.

Failure to come means you will lose your Stolo money.

If you catch one give them 30 years hard labour or an option of implicating 10 colleagues for a reduced sentence. Bros sanko go full two days ...

Let police officers in plain clothes begin to patrol high class neighborhoods looking like the average Joe ... observe till you are sure you have a Yahoo boy then ... clean him out quick. Then give them 30 years or snitch 10 guys.

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

See me with my Jack Daniel bottle dey reason solution for inside my zanga. So why our dicktecthieves never fit solve this internet robbers matter ...?

If you mention me, no use insult because I no balance laidis.

Guy this idea is worth millions and connection.if efcc boss could have you as an advicer so you put him through about what you have written mennh. Never thought of it.... We will reduce ur prison years if you snitch on others. Oboi Yahoo boys go reduce I swear down.
Good thinking bro. But thank God they are too DUMB to know this. Make I face my computer jere dey find dem

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by me69: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
That is the standard
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Chris525: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which stupid foreign investors

Foriegn investors in Parktonian grin grin grin

Owner is just mad they’ve killed his business, yahoo boys wont come anymore.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Decency2020(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
They are following the precedence laid down by Buhari

Well done

The first head of government to approve the kidnapping of a citizen from another country and thirty years after he returned as a head of government, boom, kidnapping became the most lucrative business in the country.

E no go better for tinubu for misleading the Yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by muyeski21(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doraty1:
Trauma as EFCC operatives snatch hotel master key at gunpoint, break into rooms with guests naked

Many foreigners, including some potential investors, were caught in the “violent and uncivilised conduct” of the operatives, who were about two dozen, The Gazette learnt.

https://gazettengr.com/trauma-as-efcc-operatives-snatch-hotel-master-key-at-gunpoint-break-into-rooms-with-guests-naked/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

U see these back ward government and it's agent are really mad. U have ended up given those foreigners willing to invest in Nigeria a second thought based on ur action
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Forgodsgrace: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:

Yahoo boys must all go to jail

Including your Northern prince...plus the Nigerian prince thing was originated by Southerners a long time ago.

Let's not make this a North south thing. If the North likes, let them leave their yahoo boys free. By the time they start preying on them Northerners...elite to non elite...they will learn and recieve sense, and start jailing them.

Good afternoon

I guess you were born in 1993,so you won’t understand .Same way civil servant and police officers collecting bribe will be jailed.Sameway Traders,inflating prices of good and services will go to jail.Same way nurses,health care workers ,selling drugs are to be given to patient for free will go to jail.Same way PHCN dishing out crazy bill for darkness will go to jail etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by AuroraB(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:

See don't even waste your time bursting hotels ... create a software that can flag financial transactions and use that to filter suspects And begin to invite boys for interview.

If you catch one give them 30 years hard labour or an option of implicating 10 colleagues for a reduced sentence. Bros sanko go full two days ...

Let police officers in plain clothes begin to patrol high class neighborhoods looking like the average Joe ... observe till you are sure you have a Yahoo boy then ... clean him out quick. Then give them 30 years or snitch 10 guys.

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

See me with my Jack Daniel bottle dey reason solution for inside my zanga. So why our dicktecthieves never fit solve this internet robbers matter ...?

If you mention me, no use insult because I no balance laidis .
I can't stop laughing at the emboldened cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good points but make one mofo no go mention person wey scam. Person dey dey guilty by association grin
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Chris525: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
You don’t create solutions for a problem you don’t understand. You’ve got to know to really know. These measures have always been in place but its never enough. Criminals will never stop inventing and reinventing.

You ever wonder how drug barons in the US hide their money or Terrorists from Asia. Its called money laundering and they’re way smarter and sophisticated than a guy in Lagos drinking Jack Daniels and hallucinating. Some of these guys are or take advice from Stanford and Harvard grads.

Many years ago before the BVN era. A family member abroad wanted to buy a property and put 70M in one of my accounts. It was frozen immediately. I had to go to the bank. If my explanation wasn’t satisfactory they’d have called in the EFCC.

Your man’s solution is a 1980 fix to a 2020 problem. Tell him to drop the JD and put on his thinking cap. Its already a shame that he doesn’t know that transactions get flagged. I know someone who was flagged for a 10M credit.

ugodson:

Guy this idea is worth millions and connection.if efcc boss could have you as an advicer so you put him through about what you have written mennh. Never thought of it.... We will reduce ur prison years if you snitch on others. Oboi Yahoo boys go reduce I swear down.
Good thinking bro. But thank God they are too DUMB to know this. Make I face my computer jere dey find dem
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Forgodsgrace: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vlibray:

Dude
shut the f up
How many foreigners you don talk to ?
You are a mumu

Abeg no mind that small boy,may be he still dey do mummy thank you
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by nedekid: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:
Yes, for once I back EFCC

Because if you tell foreigners that you are Nigerian, and the first thing you get is a joke about the 'Nigerian Prince' and ' how we are expecting the lottery winnings from Nigeria'...you will know how Yahoo boys have messed our economy.

And those jokes get to the ears of investors too...potential investors.

Yahoo, bandits, Boko, kidnappers, etc...may they all end up in jail forever.
So because of that the EFCC should go about destroying people's businesses, embarrassing innocent Nigerians just because you are looking for few crooks?
Hmm. I stayed in that parktorian hotel 3 months ago, nice place. If the EFCC can do what they did in a hotel of that standard, Sheraton, Hilton, le meridian may be next.
That's all what these aboki quota system civil servants do, destroy things but can never build. You see them regulating airlines through Ncaa, min of aviation, yet they cannot run airline. Npa nko, yet cannot run shipping line etc. All they know is to destroy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Awoleesu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

If you mention me, no use insult because I no balance laidis.

The problem with our political system is that the average Nigerian political leader thinks winning elections is the jackpot to payback friends and foes accordingly. They hardly think about solving any of the problems of the people.
Just look at your commendable recommendation... But, trust Naija... Since you're not from Tinubu, Sultan, ElRufai etc, you're the governed (slave) and your opinion doesn't count!

That was how I met one of the close men in Oga's cabinet after they won 2015 elections and gave him a blueprint I conceived to solve unemployment in Nigeria.
I told him, Look, I don't have access to the President but you do. I don't even mind if you present this to him as your own idea, just do something that will take guys off the street and off crime. Alas! Na go I hear, I no get any feedback!

So, just hope one day you'll find yourself in a society that values workable suggestions like yours.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm. Was this raid even official? Where is the professionalism?
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Chris525: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
They hate politicians and yahoo boys but they, their parents, family & friends are thieves at their respective jobs and businesses.

Its the Nigerian Reality.

Forgodsgrace:

I guess you were born in 1993,so you won’t understand .Same way civil servant and police officers collecting bribe will be jailed.Sameway Traders,inflating prices of good and services will go to jail.Same way nurses,health care workers ,selling drugs are to be given to patient for free will go to jail.Same way PHCN dishing out crazy bill for darkness will go to jail etc

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by tikco(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Poleski: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
No accountability whatsoever. All EFCC, DSS and other incompetent security agencies in Nigeria do is harrass and murder innocent people while Boko Haram, Bandits and corrupt policians roam freely with impunity!

The level of lawlessness and disregard for Rule of Law, in this doomed zoo of a country, is astronomical!
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Now you have gone from Northerners to Nigerians in the civil service

Good evening . Yahoo boys deserve jail as does any corrupt person
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by zudozz: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
they need to legalize gun in this country.

this kind nonsense cant happen.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by CaptainFM1: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doraty1:
Trauma as EFCC operatives snatch hotel master key at gunpoint, break into rooms with guests naked

Many foreigners, including some potential investors, were caught in the “violent and uncivilised conduct” of the operatives, who were about two dozen, The Gazette learnt.

Major Mainstream media will not cover this. They will rather cover Chidinma, Kanu or Igboho story. Our problems in this country includes selective justice.

https://gazettengr.com/trauma-as-efcc-operatives-snatch-hotel-master-key-at-gunpoint-break-into-rooms-with-guests-naked/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Forgodsgrace: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
nedekid:

So because of that the EFCC should go about destroying people's businesses, embarrassing innocent Nigerians just because you are looking for few crooks?
Hmm. I stayed in that parktorian hotel 3 months ago, nice place. If the EFCC can do what they did in a hotel of that standard, Sheraton, Hilton, le meridian may be next.
That's all what these aboki quota system civil servants do, destroy things but can never build. You see them regulating airlines through Ncaa, min of aviation, yet they cannot run airline. Npa nko, yet cannot run shipping line etc. All they know is to destroy.

No mind that small boy ,he is just talking nonsense out of jealousy.Hospitality and entertainment businesses are being crumbled and he is their talking nonsense.They did same thing last month by raiding one popular hotel on mainland and till date the hotel is no longer functioning and they have no option than to sack their staff.Most of them are breadwinners of their families.Let him continue to support evil until it gets to him or any of his loved ones.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Comedian2019: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
mzBEAM:
EFCC is a very corrupt institution.
Anywhere you see a Nigerian working with zeal, just know say egunje, money is involved.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
seborrhic:
That young man has never looked like a serious,competent fellow to me.
Each passing day he proves he is just clowning around as the EFCC boss.
How can his brethren look competent in ur eyes when u already defaulted ur mind that way?
Just mind ur business because nothing from his ancestors will impress u even if they'll take u to heaven!
When US enter other countries for operation without order or by violating international laws u praise them because of ur mental inferiority but when ur local security agents take similar step to curve crime u criticise them. Law doesn't need to be upheld in the event of cracking down criminals.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Anna77: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
[/b]Lawlessness everywhere.
Doraty1:
[b]Trauma as EFCC operatives snatch hotel master key at gunpoint, break into rooms with guests naked

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by honeybobo69: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
solution:

DON'T VOTE PDP
DON'T VOTE APC
don't vote in these same set of corrupt politicians, don't vote for anybody affiliated to these people.
VOTE in new set of competent and patriotic Nigerians
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Fortez: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by lifenajeje(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
The EFCC won't raid the hotel without Intel..

Let me share this

A guy flagged me down he wanted me to take him to parktonia so as to pick up his girlfriend then drop them at a dinner event somewhere in ikoyi

This guy was well dressed with tuxedo..

He alighted went into the hotel while I waited for him

Ten minutes turn twenty

Twenty turn thirty

I give myself brain say person won scam a whole me ..
O

Entered the lobby requested to see the manager explained things to him gently he was telling me there was nothing he could do about it ..

After about ten minutes and my gentleman approach was not working I change am

I raised my voice

" I am giving u ten minutes to fish out the guy who came into ur lobby at Bleep time failure to do so would lead to police storming this hotel....Before I wait for the police to come let me call my friend lalasticlala to create ten post about ur hotel let it hit nairaland front page ..

Na there I know say lalastical is popular ..

Them.beg me to calm down come fish the guy out I bill the guy 7k for time wasting..

Lala u are mouthed in the Nigeria if only u know where ur name don reach ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by sharpwriter(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chris525:
You don’t create solutions for a problem you don’t understand. You’ve got to know to really know. These measures have always been in place but its never enough. Criminals will never stop inventing and reinventing.

You ever wonder how drug barons in the US hide their money or Terrorists from Asia. Its called money laundering and they’re way smarter and sophisticated than a guy in Lagos drinking Jack Daniels and hallucinating. Some of these guys are or take advice from Stanford and Harvard grads.

Many years ago before the BVN era. A family member abroad wanted to buy a property and put 70M in one of my accounts. It was frozen immediately. I had to go to the bank. If my explanation wasn’t satisfactory they’d have called in the EFCC.

Your man’s solution is a 1980 fix to a 2020 problem. Tell him to drop the JD and put on his thinking cap. Its already a shame that he doesn’t know that transactions get flagged. I know someone who was flagged for a 10M credit.

Is it savings accounts that get flagged for high sum of money?

What if it is a current or company's account? Can they get flagged also?

Lastly, what is the highest amount of money that can be in a savings account without trouble from the government?
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by ugodson(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chris525:

If you say is already in place they are not using it. My point is about the snitching. Let them snitch to reduce their sentence, that will definitely reduce Yahoo boys,like I said I pray they don't think of that cos am also in the game
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Shalomdee(f): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is exactly how the coming of the Lord Jesus will be. Many will be unprepared and caught in the act. Jesus Christ the true Judge is coming soon. Please accept Him before it's late.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Loveknitting: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Goldp5988:

The promise land

For real?
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Chris525: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yeah mostly personal accounts. No, its not amount specific its really up to your bank and EFCC regulations as well. I think they use a number of factors and criteria.

I’ll let bankers in the house expatiate and enlighten us further.

sharpwriter:

Is it savings accounts that get flagged for high sum of money?

What if it is a current or company's account? Can they get flagged also?

Lastly, what is the highest amount of money that can be in a savings account without trouble from the government?
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by ignis: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
DSS is now robbers
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by slimghost(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lawlessness everywhere. As led by the lawless president. God forsaken country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria / Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.