Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (17164 Views)

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / "Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" / My R/ship Story...pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by kpolli(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2011
bros, dream don end??
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2011
Guy, kindly plzzzzzzzzzz finished this stuff now, habah, !
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Mcleo007(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2011
Great story. Pls keep it coming cos i'm hooked.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Dyt(f): 10:35pm On May 27, 2011
D Op nefa get shance use d office pc
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 06, 2011
Ofuks agbole? You be original idoma boy from texas hiding in lagos as a banker(hope say the foundation of that your crib strong o,cos we no go like hear say building collapse o!)
well you must consider the effort put into the story already makes me want to say it probably has a sad end,which has happened.(hope she didn't break ur head in the process,because omalichas could be fierce). Now my point is I totally agree with your idea and not your methods,because 'forever is not a day'.
Love don't cost a thing ain't that what folks say? Amaka is in love with the 'american dream' or the nigeria version of 'my prestigeous boy friend'. When on the first night she is calling 'Pentagon' consider yourself lucky to have discovered her 'guerilla training'.
Talent dey waste.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Dyt(f): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2011
D guy no go cm complete d story abi he nefa read d book finish?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2011
This is a case of abandon project.
eiya
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by abhosts(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2011
This is obviously a work of fiction, but the writer is talented. Nollywood needs people like this.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by mrofficial(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2011
Man, na cafe some people dey browse. You for don put 'warning!' for the top of this note and let them know. Abi you go buy ticket for them?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by emofine(f): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2011
Well Mr Ofuks what can I say, I am attracted to your writing but not so much your method but I however understand the intent.

Sir, let me ask you something:

if lady Amaka had indeed "passed" the "love test" would you then honestly believe in her conviction? is that how you evaluate "love"?

So if she had passed this unknowing "exam", supposing when she eventually finds out that it was but a "test" do you think she would have been relieved or pleased to have passed such an "assessment" she was ignorant of?

The internet gives cause to many illusions. I do not believe she "loved" you and I agree with you; I absolutely hate it when people carelessly brandish that word around without weighing the actual term albeit people manifest love in different ways. You were examining her "love" based on your principals and ideals - what if she just happened to be a slob or docile? a person does not necessarily have to be in "love" to pass such kind test oo and for those who do carry A + for such exams doesn't mean dey sabi better love

you may have "researched" her background but I think you both were just as clueless about each other

I actually sorry for the girl small, if you wanted to test the extent of her love by debasing your condition why not carry her for Ajegunle  tongue

it looks to me that in your effort you were punishing her small and you don suffer small in the process

anyway I must say this tale is absolutely gripping - I would love to be a character in your narrative. Maybe I can be Amaka's fairy Godmother who helps her to understand the true meaning of love  - I kid I kid  grin

but sir you must continue with the conclusion
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by ochibs1010(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2011
Mr. Ofuks, this is a very interesting piece, however, i presume i know this 'Lady Amaka'
perhaps its time to invite her to this forum to tell her own side of this story
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by mkpologwu(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2011
If d pass is beautiful, abeg throw am giv me! I can't wait to score my 6th goal of the month.
Seriously looking for my next (s)ex!
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Saraha1(f): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2011
This is wht annoy me most,why start a script which you are nt ready to finish.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by duduspace(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
Brilliant story writing in a contemporary setting, this would likely be the same guy who did that stuff with the kobojunkie title a while back. Hope to see your works on the shelves soon. The internet does throw up a conundrum with the virtual interaction it allows but in reality its not much different from the love letters and pen friends of old. Wherever any sort of human interaction exists, sparks are bound to fly with the certainty of some people getting burnt.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by GentleSoul2: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
interesting
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
I Think you should write novels, this is interesting and funny,
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by slimyem: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2011
this story too long o.m sure this poster never attempted any summary questions in secondary school,
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Koolking(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
Indeed, a tale by the sunlight [I read the piece in the afternoon]. I can't wait for season 2
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by otokx(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
What is the source of the girl's wealth?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Arakangudu: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
Omo, this is intresting. Come back, come give us updates.
NB: Is the girl still with you abi she don waka?
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Koolking(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
I guess you occupy one of the flats at Gowon Estate Egbega. The description of your abode in the tale typifies the estate,
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by medocity(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
It's true, girls or preferable ladies of this era are after material things cos they are not ready to suffer with any guy, all they wanted is a sweet place where they will move in and start enjoying but not worked for, @poster you be correct guy and it will be a lesson for her cos loving someone won't stop you from doing some research about such a person, to me she is being stupid and i do like the kind of swag you have shown to her, I give you a hand, job well done, and still awaiting the remaining story, Just more than an home video
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by sleekch1c(f): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
@op,the most stupid story told by an ignoramus.u and dat chic need jesus in ur sorry lives.
Next pls!
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by sqlerror: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
@OP, you and your ciber girl should have stayed together. Both of you are full of DRAMA DRAM DRAMA. I mean all that effort you must've been exhausted by th etime she went back home. Falling in love with a person is not a mission, go easy on yourself.

Tell me why was it so difficult to just be yourself

Why must we as people enjoy complicating our lives, ourselves and situations. Tell me what is soooo unique about you being educated, got a job and can pick up a girl on-line and afford to raise a family

What could be so extra special about that

Unless if you forgot to tell us of this was just another scrip for your latest nollywood movie.

thank you. what a loser he is. so is his companion. they should stay together but never procreate. we don't need anymore stupid people.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by sinie: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2011
I want to beleive that this story is fictious because its too outrageous to be true. I mean, op you sound like a rational person so i dont know what you were expecting. You said yourslef that the girl is known for her dealings with Abuja big boys. Of course she wanted money. Girl like her wont settle for anything less, naturally she ll feel betrayed if she discovers you deceived her. You know i always tell my male freinds, you cannot eat your cake and have it, you dont expect to make a runs babe fall for you when you have nothing. If you want to go for a classy girl then dont expect to lay back fold hands and do nothing, she ll dump you so fast your head will spin, its what you put in you get, if you had gone to pick her up epecting to see a hot chick but instead saw one mgbeke, maybe the pixs you saw were properly cropped and edited and the clothes she used for them were borrowed, then its ok if you take her to amala joint and expect her to clean your house and the rest. But you said it yourself she s a hot chick, that was probably the first time of her been in such a place, of course she ll be thoroughly dissappointed, i mean we all want to move forward not backwards. How can she go from Abuja big boys to lagos tout. She ll probably be wondering the kind of dirty girls you ve brought home on that same bed u expect her to sleep in(i know i would). The onyl reason she s attracted to you is your status you should be grateful for that, not scorn her for it. You said there are girls that will love you even if you actually as poor as you pretended to be,ask yourself what class of girls? Cos beleive me if you see a classy beautiful girl with a pauper then there s more to than meets d eye. Its not just about been provided for its about been with someone who is presentable. Even if you dont trip her and splash with money at least have the decency to clean your house properly and take care of yourself in prepartion for her visit. If this story is true i can only conclude that you dont respect her and you dont even like her much if not you wont give her the impression that she s not important enough for you to prepare properly for her visit. She evn helped you clean, beleive me if she s a saint. If it were me, i spend the night in a hotel and i wont come into your home until you clean it properly. Call me a snub and i ll call you a pig,

2 Likes

Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by amuukwu1(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2011
@ Ofuks, bros which one you dey naa, abeg update the tory naa, how you go keep every1 hanging,
At least there's a better reason to hang on to NL, after 190 and his annoying posts almost forced me out, danm, he/she wish
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by amuukwu1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
Ofuks, way you naa, complete wetin you start naa,
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Saraha1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
may be bros no get wetin he go ya
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by amuukwu1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
leaves thread disappointed
Been following this for weeks, when on earth will Oga Ofuk complete the tori? Abi Aunty Amake took your life also? show us you are alive.
Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by Feraz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
E fit be say the chick don take im life. Nice story btw. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? / How To Deal With Falling For Someone You Shouldn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.