Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom (31103 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. / Orji Kalu: Awolowo Told Me He Did Not Trust Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
It is quite unfortunate that the Yorubas of today and the Igbos of today ( youngsters ) only knows how to insult and fight each other and allow the comon enemy ( The North ) to penetrate and deal with the both side.

Chief Awolowo said this:
The Igbos and the Yorubas have work together for freedom. Why did Awolowo said this What freedom is he talking about
Baba realized that the North sees Nigeria as theirs , authomatically they will kill others for it.

See, Fulani killer herdsmen, see bokoharam, see ISWAP the government and state actors in the North knows these people, they don't arrest them, they don't condemn their atrocities, they like them they give them money , bikes, Toyota Hilux (carryboy) they are rehabilitating terrorists , the president himself said fight against bokoharam is a fight against the North.
A Governor in the north said herdsmen has rights to carry AKs around( supporting killer herdsmen)
No comments on the killer herdsmen from the president till date.

So it's time the South think and act other than supporting the raid in Sunday Igbohos house and thanking God for the rearrest of a saperatist leader.

But go online and condemn the activities of Fulani killer herdsmen and see how people from the North will reach to your mention online.

They always stand by their own be it good or bad

SOUTH should wisen up Awolowo knows why he said the Igbos and the Yorubas have to work together for freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by LordGuru1: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
History has it that while people like Awo and Enahoro and even Ahmedu Bello campaigned for the north to go it's way Zik agitated that there must be one indivisible country nigeria
Yes, the greedy bastard Azikwe was focused on having every other Tribes and other regional economy enslaved and controlled by him instead of allow the Break up of Nigeria when the Time was Right and available, the greedy Fool vehemently fought against it. Azikwe Masterplan to eslave all other Nigerian Tribes, People and Economy under Igbos led by himself, is exactly what the Fulanis ADOPTED and are now implementing. Igbos are truly satanic greedy bastards. I really hope this their younger generation shall ask God for forgiveness and become transform from satanic greed that focuses on taking undue advantages of others. Same reason why they deceived Yorubas and Hausas and killed their Leaders to clear way for their own Igbo currupt Politicians to rule and enslave the whole Nation. Igbos satanic greed made them to introduce the very first Political Blood bloodshed Coup into a once innocent Country called Nigeria. Igbos showed Fulanis that guns and coups could be used to enslave other Tribes, so Fulanis have refused to stop using this Satanic Bloodshed Method that the satanic greedy Igbo Tribe introduced. Igbos are the sole achitect of the Wickedness that Nigeria is facing today!

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Marcy45marcy: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Hi
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Akwardnerd01: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Dan Bayerebe..

The questions Igbos should be asking Yoruba people singing and screaming southern unity ..

What will southern unity benefits igbos...

Why now .. and even all of sudden .. southern unity

Why is the baba talking now after years.. the man is lying.. he’s just looking for front for emotional blackmail..
Why didn’t Awolowo public announce this..

Awolowo lived his trying fighting to separate igbos from southern minorities..
Yoruba have been doing .. and more before every elections

Today Yoruba people are screaming southern unity and some igbos are falling for this

Are yoruba people united in Yoruba land

How is yoruba Muslim dealing with Yoruba Christians .. in same Yoruba land .. talk more southern unity

Same Yoruba mock igbos on how they can never rule Nigeria .. same Yoruba people are telling us that any southerner that vote for a Northerner is a fool?
Same Yoruba are supporting Tinubu and osibanjo as southernerra

Why cant same Yoruba forget their ambitions and support igbos for presidency since no southerners are forbidden to vote Northerners

Yoruba are stylishly positioning the south to vote Tinubu or osibanjo.. that’s what they call political Sophistication.. same Yoruba will turn to abuse and mock you

There’s no aboki enemy anywhere .. it was same Yoruba that brought Fulani and bandits to Nigeria .. same Yoruba now wan use igbos brain to geh President.. why are they not shouting unity with ijaw a and southern minorities.. because they know say where igbos go are where this people will go..

Igbos should wake up .
Southern unity is Yoruba way of fightin Apc in case they deny Tinubu ticket ..

Na very huge blackmail

First you know nothing about the Yoruba people.
Two maybe you need to visit Yorubaland to know how Yoruba Muslims and Christians cohabit peacefully . This is not Kaduna man. You'd have a nuclear family where parents are Muslims and one of the children will choose to be a Christian. Clearly you are a disgruntled northerner who wants this forced marriage to work at all cost. Tueh
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
The guy you quoted is not Igbo, you can check his profile and go through his old comments.

But for Southern unity to work, the Yorubas have to support an Igbo man same way Igbos supported OBJ. Else the whole thing is a joke
femixville:

I like you, you're a real unrepentant igbo man nd its unfortunate..
The problem from the beginning started by an igbo man due to you guys unnecessary pride over others
The Bible said "pride goeth bfre destruction"..
Whether you like it or not, the west have done much good for the east in many ways especially after the war than any region
You guys bitter hatred towards the west has created the open domination of the North..
Wisdom is profitable to direct.. Only a united front cn make the South a better and a stronger force against the tyranic, prodigious North
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by luluman: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Dan Bayerebe..

The questions Igbos should be asking Yoruba people singing and screaming southern unity ..

What will southern unity benefits igbos...

Why now .. and even all of sudden .. southern unity

Why is the baba talking now after years.. the man is lying.. he’s just looking for front for emotional blackmail..
Why didn’t Awolowo public announce this..

Awolowo lived his trying fighting to separate igbos from southern minorities..
Yoruba have been doing .. and more before every elections

Today Yoruba people are screaming southern unity and some igbos are falling for this

Are yoruba people united in Yoruba land

How is yoruba Muslim dealing with Yoruba Christians .. in same Yoruba land .. talk more southern unity

Same Yoruba mock igbos on how they can never rule Nigeria .. same Yoruba people are telling us that any southerner that vote for a Northerner is a fool?
Same Yoruba are supporting Tinubu and osibanjo as southernerra

Why cant same Yoruba forget their ambitions and support igbos for presidency since no southerners are forbidden to vote Northerners

Yoruba are stylishly positioning the south to vote Tinubu or osibanjo.. that’s what they call political Sophistication.. same Yoruba will turn to abuse and mock you

There’s no aboki enemy anywhere .. it was same Yoruba that brought Fulani and bandits to Nigeria .. same Yoruba now wan use igbos brain to geh President.. why are they not shouting unity with ijaw a and southern minorities.. because they know say where igbos go are where this people will go..

Igbos should wake up .
Southern unity is Yoruba way of fightin Apc in case they deny Tinubu ticket ..

Na very huge blackmail
Mumu. You still cant shut after you have been identified as a traitor?
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Almajiri easy, before you die of heart attack grin grin
jrjfjfj:
We will never support an igbo man ,never .Southern unity is dead since Azikwe /Balewa government in 1959

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
It is easy to spot an Almajiri grin cheesy
Asgard73:

Yoruba begging for southern unity

Who would believe this grin

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2021
He is a Northerner. Go through his previous comments, you will see
seunaj:
Now I see that it's either you are very ignorant or you are a northerner imposter
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by seunaj: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2021
Jonathan39:
He is a Northerner. Go through his previous comments, you will see
Busted

1 Like

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
There is no way igbos will renege afterwards.
There is no sign of that
ToyinDipo:

True, that's if they are both genuinely ready for emancipation. If the Igbo then renege afterwards, then we should all continue like this.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2021
When time come you will know.
tonididdy:

Honestly I don't think the igbos care about the presidency otherwise who is their frontman?

Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Almajiri, face your Terror ravaged North. Igbos are cool with Yorubas
Asgard73:

To that one ... everything Na IPOB IGBOHO Kanu ...
Forget those ones are flies .. talking Nigeria project and it’s disadvantages she calling for unity for number one enemies of igbos..

She have gotten her likes .. but we’ve seen her brain.. in politics
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Jonathan39: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2021
We are already United and soon you terrorist up North will be dealt with
Asgard73:
Yoruba can cry all this world...

Igbos won’t unite Yoruba ... it’s impossible.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by NaBanga: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2021
These type of interviews need to be read by Seun. Despite there being a red sentence about racist and tribalistic comments, they are posted all over this website. You can never have unity in such a manner. Website clicks are important but not at the detriment of your own people- BLACK PEOPLE.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by damosky12(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2021
bukarolz:
Only if the jobless, timid, and half-educated keyboard warriors of Nairaland will have sense for one day.
All my life, I have not seen a forum where people gather to defame each other in the name of ethnic supremacy. Some have not spent time outside their states of origin but will always jump to spew trash to masturbate their primitiveness.

God forbid.

God bless you for this. Seun, owner of Nairaland, and other Stakeholders should better quell this stupidity early enough...

Nairaland is becoming like the e-zone for Nigeria ethnic tirades. That's not good for the nation. That's not a good legacy for Nairaland...
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by macof(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2021
biggie73:
This same Awolowo worked against the Igbo's liberation during the Biafra-Nigerian war.
fulani man we have heard. Now move along
Nothing is stopping southern unity
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2021
EBODMAS:
your father zik na betrayal, u don 4get d time zik call awo 4 meeting in yaba to collate their vote 2geda so as to overwhelm their northern counterpart(ahmadu bello) but unfortunately zik snub awo n went to nort to coalise with them while awo is waiting for zik in yaba, now who is the betrayal, e be lyk say d sofaness wey u dy get under nigeria no reach make fulani put more.
Bros when will you stop these lies the same Awo sent Akintola to also negotiate an alliance with the North. Zik got wind of it and beat AG in their game
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by macof(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2021
jaxxy:

Ganging up how?? Are people from Togo, Cotonou not here in Nigeria? Aslong as they are legal and doing lawful business what is the problem?

The North has their issues bt they aren’t ganging up against anybody. There are Christian northerners, there are Northerners is different political parties. Anybody trying to say it has to be North against south is completely wrong.

I know this is happening majorly because of the south east, they blame the North and southwest for many things and feel that is a reason to break up. It’s still same mentality of 1960. Bt u cannot live in the past forever u must move on and face the new and modern challenges. A 1963 solution or constitution may not work or solve the problems in 2021. There are many newer and improved ways of doing things.

Obasanjo and Goodluck were president almost consecutively yet the North is ganging up?

Even this time around the North had already accepted its time for the south until Igbos and Yoruba started dragging and saying they will not allow the other be president. Then Igbos said they will rather North continue as president than south west bt yet it’s the North that’s ganging up as against the south? A south that has been disagreeable and ganging up against themselves?? undecided

Also bigotry won’t help anybody.
Abeg keep quiet with your silly lecture. Things are changing, the south and Middle belt is waking up and will not play the nice guys anymore
You cannot kill our people and think you will sit over us, never. Nigeria will not be a price for fulani all over Africa to own
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by cocolacec(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Wen did Igbos and afonjas started this hood romance?
Or when did Igbos and afonjas started husband and wife Joli Joli
Mak every godamn person answer his or her father's name jare.
I knew that a day will come that afonjas will change their tune.
A day would come that afonjas will start shouting a United South.
A day would come that afonjas will start shouting Odudua we stand and Biafra will stand.
So all this romance started bcs their selfish interest was not met?
I thought afonjas said that West and North are brothers? So where did the brotherhood gone to?
Afonjas are changing dimension bcs they have started feeling the hit small small.
Nobody dey separate from the zoo,all of us go dey here enjoy the Fulani oligarchy

Akintoye is partly Yoruba and delta igbo that is why he wants to work with Igbos.He doesnt represent the larger yoruba masses.
Igbos and Yorubas have different interest in the Nigerian project.only the South South have the same aspirations and objectives with the Yorubas.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2021
LordGuru1:

Yes, the greedy bastard Azikwe was focused on having every other Tribes and other regional economy enslaved and controlled by him instead of allow the Break up of Nigeria when the Time was Right and available, the greedy Fool vehemently fought against it. Azikwe Masterplan to eslave all other Nigerian Tribes, People and Economy under Igbos led by himself, is exactly what the Fulanis ADOPTED and are now implementing. Igbos are truly satanic greedy bastards. I really hope this their younger generation shall ask God for forgiveness and become transform from satanic greed that focuses on taking undue advantages of others. Same reason why they deceived Yorubas and Hausas and killed their Leaders to clear way for their own Igbo currupt Politicians to rule and enslave the whole Nation. Igbos satanic greed made them to introduce the very first Political Blood bloodshed Coup into a once innocent Country called Nigeria. Igbos showed Fulanis that guns and coups could be used to enslave other Tribes, so Fulanis have refused to stop using this Satanic Bloodshed Method that the satanic greedy Igbo Tribe introduced. Igbos are the sole achitect of the Wickedness that Nigeria is facing today!

Bros stop spreading lies here Zik never enslaved other tribes. The prerequisite the British gave for Independence is that the regions should not break that was the clever patsy that the british introduced that put us in this mess. It was not Zik stop all these lies. Go to the colonial archives in London and read the report of the Lancaster meeting you would understand clearly.
Nobody gets independence freely that was our mistake and the mistake of Zik and Awo. Independence is taken if you are given independence freely some strings are already attached. The string was to enable the north through land size and manipulated census to ensure that they have the power since the north have a similar traditional hierarchy similar to Britain, they used them not like the southerners Awolowo and Zik who they didn't trust. There was no betrayal or enslavement plan by Zik it was all a British design.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Bonavi: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom – Prof Akintoye Recalls Conversation With Awolowo In Video

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/13/yoruba-igbo-must-work-together-freedom-%E2%80%93-prof-akintoye-recalls-conversation-awolowo-video
The roguish fulani terrorist government and people fully know that but the Fulani southern paid agents will never allow person think straight
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Bonavi: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom – Prof Akintoye Recalls Conversation With Awolowo In Video

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/13/yoruba-igbo-must-work-together-freedom-%E2%80%93-prof-akintoye-recalls-conversation-awolowo-video
The roguish fulani terrorist government and people fully know that but the Fulani southern paid agents that are everywhere will never allow person think straight
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by tonididdy(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Jonathan39:
When time come you will know.
Oga tok am.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by dododawa1: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Northern will not let it happen
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by stayreal: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
hansomb:
When Igbos had the opportunity of electing Buhari and Okadigbo tickets, they let it sleeps there hand. They had the opportunity of electing there larger than like ohakim Ojukwu, but Jonathan used money and empty promises to block there eyes and mouth. Charity begins at home. Nnamdi Kanu said anybody who prays with a Yoruba Christian pastor is a bastard.

Are you slow minded? Stop talking about presidency. Who is president doesn't matter. The country is ruled by a Fulani at the top who also control the military. A president from the South cannot change the system of northern control. If he dares to take anything away from Fulani interest...he will meet certain death.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by strangest(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jolomenas:
Aboki means friend. You stupid idiot
then why are you feeling infuriated... aboki....
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by Sanctecosma(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yoruba, Igbo ARISE!
MadamVanessa:
True.

The uncircumcised north cannot divide us again.

They're smart enough to shield their own terrorists , defend their own terrorists at any given opportunity.

But the south will spite on people who fight for their emancipation. Tell me any crime committed by MNK and Igboho? Tell me i want to know. But it was so sad to see even our southern brothers rejoice over the kidnapped of MNK and Igboho house raid.

When shekau was killed by Iswap, how many northerners rejoice over shekau's death despite several years of terror unleashed by this shekau on them? Gumi is collecting a huge amount of money to bandits everyday and this fulani government is so happy paying any amount needed by Gumi.

Southern Nigerians should wise up, let's rise and fight this common enemy.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by GGirll: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
femixville:

I like you, you're a real unrepentant igbo man nd its unfortunate..
The problem from the beginning started by an igbo man due to you guys unnecessary pride over others
The Bible said "pride goeth bfre destruction"..
Whether you like it or not, the west have done much good for the east in many ways especially after the war than any region
You guys bitter hatred towards the west has created the open domination of the North..
Wisdom is profitable to direct.. Only a united front cn make the South a better and a stronger force against the tyranic, prodigious North

Please Nzeogwu that started the problem was a Delta Ibo man n so he was delta south south n not Igbo so get your fact right n stop accusing Igbo's no wonder they removed history from Nigerian Curriculum to hide the truth but alas Biafran children already knows d truth n very soon the truth shall make us free indeed.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by jaxxy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
macof:

Abeg keep quiet with your silly lecture. Things are changing, the south and Middle belt is waking up and will not play the nice guys anymore
You cannot kill our people and think you will sit over us, never. Nigeria will not be a price for fulani all over Africa to own

Waking up to what? Who supports killings of either people or in any region? Addressing killings has nothing to do with ruling or current politics. The south and north must still forge a government together and address issues lawfully and objectively.

If my option isn’t good what’s ur better solution or argument cos either ways Nigeria will move forward or backward with Smtn or anything.
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by IprintMONEY: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:
I am open-minded to anything.

if working with Igbo's will get us Yoruba nation quicker, fine by me.

But they should remeber "No permanent Friends, or Enimies, Just permanent interests".
i wan to make your mama my permanent pussy
Re: Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom by DrSamOnowu87(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
History has it that while people like Awo and Enahoro and even Ahmedu Bello campaigned for the north to go it's way Zik agitated that there must be one indivisible country nigeria
Which history,who taught u d history,where,how and when?
If it were true,Awo wud ve told d baba who wud inturn say it also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form / PDP Agent Shot Dead While Dragging Ballot Box With Thugs In Ebonyi State / Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.