Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (33190 Views)

Lagos Task Force Impounds 35 Vehicles, Demolishes Shanties / One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abagworo:
Please Nairalanders should not be deceived into thinking Northerners were targeted by Rivers people. Those shanties are just temporary makeshift planks and zincs. Those staying there are doing so free of charge and did not acquire any property or pay any dues to Rivers State Government.
no need explaining

There is no body here who doesn't see this in their states and what shanties cause

Funny enough the indegenes don't build shanties, they buy or pay for houses but it's visitors that want to live free

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Segzy19: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Let them go and rent or build proper houses to live in, not living in shanties to destroy the environment.

So Hausas come to rivers state to build and live in shanties. No reasonable government will allow its state to be littered with shanties...

Let them rent or build proper house or return to their states... Yorubas and Igbos don't live in shanties in the north...

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by 24SEVEN: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abagworo:
Please Nairalanders should not be deceived into thinking Northerners were targeted by Rivers people. Those shanties are just temporary makeshift planks and zincs. Those staying there are doing so free of charge and did not acquire any property or pay any dues to Rivers State Government.

Lolz... This one dey beg northerners.

Rivers state no get north time.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Onepeople: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Anything to get Ride of northners in the south Is a welcome development.

Majority of the Hausa speaking Muslims in The south are Niger migrants.

It's time they go back to Niger or relocate their hustle here northern Nigeria.

The few HausaFulanis in the south should also return home!!!

If you're a Hausa living in south and want to come back home but don't have the financial capacity to start afresh.

Send Me a pm.

Most HausaFulanis from Kano are back Home... most of them are doing better.

Don't be afraid of starting afresh!!

Come back home... We have a foundation here in Kano that serves Nature and humanity!!

We'll support you and help you back to your feet!!

Save your Life and come back home.

It's time we develop and control our local market.

continue In your self deceit, you want to hausa/fulani out of poverty, without first of all purging yourself bigotry and hatred hypocrite, take the amajiri's in front of your gate out of the street before displaying your hypocrisy on social media.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by galaxy2020(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
They will use those shanties to harbour and breed terrorists

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by nengibo: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:

Who are those living in makoko lagos
Makoko in Kaduna or Kano abi ?
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by iLegendd(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
For 37 years, I have not seen a Hausa man that police have accosted for any crime. We don’t know where this is coming from.

Wow! He just exposed himself. Rivers people are always the ones paying for crimes committed by people from other states.

Police or army over here don't arrest Hausa people even when they commit a crime. I don't know why.

The one they arrest and I know of (a bike man) was released in less than 15 hours, but the other bike men that weren't Hausas were left behind bar. They were released the next day after paying.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by AntiBeEmCe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Zane2point4:

Douglas in owerri imo state comes to my mind.
Housa ppl have literally killed the zone, very dirty and smelly abokis every where, dark and filt everywhere.

Ah swear u spoke my mind. Even at umuchima.... everywhere you go... ama awusa. So annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Bahamas95(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Why are they crying? undecided

Their brother HellRufai is the president of the demolishers.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Athemisia: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

If you're a Hausa living in south and want to come back home but don't have the financial capacity to start afresh.

Send Me a pm.

Come back home... We have a foundation here in Kano that serves Nature and humanity!!

Fellow aboki dey buy suya?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by ajl: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

Thank you. That's a nice gesture. Let your people know that they are not born to be poor while the few northern elites use their destinies and resources for their personal benefit, telling them that it's the way Allah made it.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by ajl: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Frenchkiss564:
Go rent house and contribute to the society like everyone else.

Say whatever you may about Wike, that nigga got balls of steel.

That's the only thing I like about him. He often doesn't give a damn. A bad child always have his/her own days.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by ajl: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
ostartruth:
It z only the Hausas that will live 40 years in a place with 2 mats, 1 kettle, 3 agbadas and caps, 1 chaplet, and koran.
guess what, any slightest provocation, they don stab you, desteoy other valuable properties in their domain and zoom off.

We are more nigerian than these people just that they grabbed power and use it like cows.

God know the number of people they have stabbed in Lagos over minor disagreements. I remember as a child on Lagos Island. There was always this fear that one shouldn't get into disagreement with an Hausa man. To us then, every northerner was Hausa because we didn't know the difference. As far back as I could remember, those among them that have a small provision store always have a dagger or knife hidden on them or somewhere close by. Likewise anyone of them that go around as a shoe-shinner. There was always something to stab any individual who get into disagreement with them. I am talking of when I was just a child to my teenage years, like about 30 to 40yrs ago. That's what's hetched in my childhood memory of the northerners in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Omoslim26: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one from Wike.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Frenchkiss564: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
ajl:

That's the only thing I like about him. He often doesn't give a damn. A bad child always have his/her own days.

That's true bro, na English others go dey speak
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Jorge91: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Insecurity:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/14/hausa-residents-cry-out-as-rivers-govt-demolishes-shanties/
They should take heart, rivers state government have been demolishing a lot lately.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by andyblinks05: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

Ive send your a PM many times but you haven't reply. This is my no. 07060737031
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Awoleesu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Monogamy:
While Lagos is also doing same at the same time, Pattern dey..

Not only anti grazing law dey on ground, others dey but na step by step..

Some of the killer herdsmen are not even herder to start with but machinery mercenaries.. After perpetrating those evil acts, the shanties is where they run back to and hide while enjoying their shares.

They should all be demolished..
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
RobbStark:

Have ever been to Trailer Park area where your people abode.
comparing a shanty to kano state speaks volume of your hatred.

Kano is nothern NIGERIAN's most valued commercial center. If you like, kill yourself!
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Obdk: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

what about those of us from the south that want to relocate to the north with our productivity...

I need like beautiful 4 girls

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by EMMY76: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
So what are they doing with the guns that was found in those shanties?
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Obdk: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

Audio PM

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by swedbase(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=Tochj post=103691932]37 years
Not even a block
Are you kidding me?
No wonder you are antagonising igbos in Kano for building estates in Kano.[/quote

37 years of no rent, no tax no what's ever contribution to the growth of the economy of the State.
That is why the rest of Nigerians takes us for something I don't know. Some of the insult us out of envy and jealousy.
Igbos do not only pays taxes, pays rent both to their accommodation and where they do businesses (Shops) but also buys Landed properties and build houses thereby contributing to the growth of the economy of the State where the resides.

Nigerians should be celebrating us and the other way round. If other Nigerian has the mindset The Igbos has Nigeria will develop and be better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by swedbase(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
37 years of no rent, no tax no what's ever contribution to the growth of the economy of the State.
That is why the rest of Nigerians takes us for something I don't know. Some of the insult us out of envy and jealousy.

Igbos do not only pays taxes, pays rent both to their accommodation and where they do businesses (Shops) but also buys Landed properties and build houses thereby contributing to the growth of the economy of the State where the resides.

Nigerians should be celebrating us and the other way round. If other Nigerian has the mindset The Igbos has Nigeria will develop and be better place to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:
For 37 years, I have not seen a Hausa man that police have accosted for any crime. We don’t know where this is coming from.

Wow! He just exposed himself. Rivers people are always the ones paying for crimes committed by people from other states.

Police or army over here don't arrest Hausa people even when they commit a crime. I don't know why.

The one they arrest and I know of (a bike man) was released in less than 15 hours, but the other bike men that weren't Hausas were left behind bar. They were released the next day after paying.
When u tell people about this injustice they call u ipob.

I have seen where either EFcc or sars setyo roadblock and started arresting road users, all it took for them not to arrest one guy in our vehicle was for him to speak hausa.

U dae see intimidation
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obdk:
what about those of us from the south that want to relocate to the north with our productivity...

I need like beautiful 4 girls
E better say u face middle belt o cause if na north u dae go for girls ur hand no go follow u come back
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Kano is nothern NIGERIAN's most valued commercial center. If you like, kill yourself!
What makes u think him stating his opinion is hatred?
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
andyblinks05:

Ive send your a PM many times but you haven't reply. This is my no. 07060737031
so u beleive that guy lies
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
ajl:

God know the number of people they have stabbed in Lagos over minor disagreements. I remember as a child on Lagos Island. There was always this fear that one shouldn't get into disagreement with an Hausa man. To us then, every northerner was Hausa because we didn't know the difference. As far back as I could remember, those among them that have a small provision store always have a dagger or knife hidden on them or somewhere close by. Likewise anyone of them that go around as a shoe-shinner. There was always something to stab any individual who get into disagreement with them. I am talking of when I was just a child to my teenage years, like about 30 to 40yrs ago. That's what's hetched in my childhood memory of the northerners in Lagos.
This is a fact. Apart from that one no be today we know say once u and then get issue and u beat the person if crowd of dem dem no come back come fight u, na army u go see for your house. Instead of the army man to come slove matter they will start beating and torturing u
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by iLegendd(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Coldie:

When u tell people about this injustice they call u ipob.

I have seen where either EFcc or sars setyo roadblock and started arresting road users, all it took for them not to arrest one guy in our vehicle was for him to speak hausa.

U dae see intimidation

That's just the rubbish that has been going on. One day, it will have an end and the unborn generation will read it in books as history.

I guess this is why they removed or are trying to remove history from our academic curriculum.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

That's just the rubbish that has been going on. One day, it will have an end and the unborn generation will read it in books as history.

I guess this is why they removed or are trying to remove history from our academic curriculum.

Nigerian history cast.

If history was put e cast every region for Nigeria, cause everybody don fvckup.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by RobbStark(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hammyaladin:

Port Harcourt and it's nearby places are Nigeria's Treasure Base of the Nation.
If you like kill your wife kill yourself.

Port Harcourt is not a shanty town.
Let your brother's know and ask them to fall back to your shanty Kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali / Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.