Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (33194 Views)

Lagos Task Force Impounds 35 Vehicles, Demolishes Shanties / One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by zaller(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:
If el rufia and ganduje start their own Make we no hear noise oo
That's the truth my Brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Kyase(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
nengibo:

Makoko in Kaduna or Kano abi ?
Yeah because no shanty in the north
Got that?
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Akaegwu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
otokx:
37 years of rent free stay with no taxes, Nigeria is a wonderful country.
That's it. Make them go rent house like others tribes do in their region.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by zaller(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
when northern states start their own wuna go dey cry foul
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:

If el rufia and ganduje start their own
Make we no hear noise oo

Which of the El rufai are you talking about?, Is it the indescriminate demolition that he's doing in kaduna or the land grabbing or the influx of bandits attacking southern kaduna christians. You really don't know anything about El rufai. Wike has not even done anything compared to El rufai. You build your legit house with documents complete but wake up one day to see it demolished
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by stanluiz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one from wike.

Abia state government should also demolished those shanties along Enugu/pH expressway in Umunneochi lga in Abia.

Those shanties are hideout for criminals of Northern extraction. That place is an eyesore. Very dirty and irritating. Cows littering everywhere! And they don't pay taxes.

Okezie ikpeazu should take urgent action by demolishing those criminal hideout. It is very necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:

Which of the El rufai are you talking about?, Is it the indescriminate demolition that he's doing in kaduna or the land grabbing or the influx of bandits attacking southern kaduna christians. You really don't know anything about El rufai. Wike has not even done anything compared to El rufai. You build your legit house with documents complete but wake up one day to see it demolished
Legal house with document on government land
Oga e be like say you no well
And who brought religion into this discussion ehn
Don’t be a bigot
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Henri8: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
15,000 because na una get the state.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by deleo16(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
ford101:
You people should go and rent a house now. Even if it's a face me I face you now.
same in lagos too
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hausa, they will never build a decent house in another community. Shanties only , unlike Igbos that will come and develop other communities and make it Thier home. shocked
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by danilmo: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Anything to get Ride of northners in the south Is a welcome development.

Majority of the Hausa speaking Muslims in The south are Niger migrants.

It's time they go back to Niger or relocate their hustle here northern Nigeria.

The few HausaFulanis in the south should also return home!!!

If you're a Hausa living in south and want to come back home but don't have the financial capacity to start afresh.

Send Me a pm.

Most HausaFulanis from Kano are back Home... most of them are doing better.

Don't be afraid of starting afresh!!

Come back home... We have a foundation here in Kano that serves Nature and humanity!!

We'll support you and help you back to your feet!!

Save your Life and come back home.

It's time we develop and control our local market.

U mean they should come back and start planting trees?? grin
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Apart from those abokis that are quartered in NNPC housing complex and the rest of it because of government jobs and private oil and gas appointment secured through quota systems.

The rest abokis hardly pay house rent.

They prefer freebies.

They live in ghettos and day break they use their plastic kettles which serve as water storage to wash their face.

They take their bath in rickety zinc built house and they rub scent in their kaftan put arewa cap and head for their selling or transportation business
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by eteba(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Go home kwanu or better still rent a proper shop and do your business, a decent house to live, leave shanties alone haba!
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by omoakin22: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
a good move
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by vickydevoka(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
ford101:
You people should go and rent a house now. Even if it's a face me I face you now.
Den no d gree. Even for a abuja
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Tinubuadvocate: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
[[s]quote author=Arrewa post=103690037]Good!!

If you're a Hausa living in south and want to come back home but don't have the financial capacity to start afresh.

Send Me a pm.

Come back home... We have a foundation here in Kano that serves Nature and humanity!!

[/quote][/s]
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by lanocfoods: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
RobbStark:
I believe these people complaining have villages and state where dey come from.

37yrs free and constituting nuisance to that area.
Believe me if you have ever passed that area, you wud think you in Kano

Very dirty and inhumane to live in.

True, criminals hide there just like in Chindah area of port Harcourt too when it was destroyed.
Guns of different kind were found in the place.

Good one Mr. Governor.
I know the place the day I passed through there I was amazed people can comfortably live in such squalor, some IDPs are far better biko

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Elendubenjamin: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Rent houses or build, they will not. Just to scatter shanties everywhere, make the environment inhumane.and dirty.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Tonytonex(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Woke own na play. Make dem go kaduna go see wetin hell rufie dey do
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by BenIk10: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wike didn't destroy any home...he destroyed criminal hideouts.

With over forty AK 47 discovered..and different charms and stupid things.

So u guys are over 15 thousand persons yet you guys can't rent a store or block house to live

Shame on you guys... you're are too parasitic

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Kenmarine(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
An Hausa man doing business for 35 years in port Harcourt should be able to rent a portable home for his family... Why do they always choose to live in poverty when they control millions worth of businesses. If he's into cattle selling, 5 cows are worth more than a million here in port Harcourt.. I wonder if its haram if you live good.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
RobbStark:

Port Harcourt and it's nearby places are Nigeria's Treasure Base of the Nation.
If you like kill your wife kill yourself.

Port Harcourt is not a shanty town.
Let your brother's know and ask them to fall back to your shanty Kano
Now who said Port Harcourt is a shanty town. Are you blind?! Can't you read and comprehend?! Do you eat emotion for breakfast lunch and dinner?!

Where is you hate and sentiment gon take you too. Heaven?! Gallo

Oh shit!!

Kill yourself! Choke on your balls!! Hug a transformer!! Eat shit and walk into the ocean, cause a bt close to you.

Dumb ass!
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Coldie:

What makes u think him stating his opinion is hatred?
lol! It is. He used a few people living in shanty pH and judged a whole demographic of people.

If you can't see hate there, i mean[right][/right]
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by yahmohy27: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by musabayokanu: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Insecurity:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/14/hausa-residents-cry-out-as-rivers-govt-demolishes-shanties/

That place is the criminal and drug den in that our.ill axis.
It is called Middle belt by Islanders cult group, drugs, hired killers, petty thieves, and shop buggers are dominant there forget what that their leader is saying.

No Hausa has been convicted of crime because, because you finish making statement their hausa/fulani police friend has granted them bail from one end.

Even the land is a community disputed land which they are leveraging on the dispute to settle and occupy the land as if is their right.

When it election time, you won't see them again as they will hand on trailers that brings cow and food stuffs to return to the village to vote.

Good one Wike...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Bobby001: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Insecurity:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/14/hausa-residents-cry-out-as-rivers-govt-demolishes-shanties/

He already declared his state as a Christian state, so as they said action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Hotguy27: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
After living in a particular place for over 37 years, all of you are still staying in shanties while strangers in your own home states in the Northern Nigeria are occupying the G.R.As and other highbrow areas in their mansions just within a few years of relocating there?
This is why one Nigeria is not a reality.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by greggng: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

I don't agree with you that northerners should live southern part of Nigeria ...I will however support the idea of them renting a proper house , live and mingle with other Nigerians . Sometimes they isolate themselves ....this make many Nigerians afraid of them ....Hausa man still remain the most trusted man in nigeria ...you can trust them with your money ...criminals live in shanties ...so the governor is right to demolish anything that attracts criminals ....
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by RobbStark(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Now who said Port Harcourt is a shanty town. Are you blind?! Can't you read and comprehend?! Do you eat emotion for breakfast lunch and dinner?!

Where is you hate and sentiment gon take you too. Heaven?! Gallo

Oh shit!!

Kill yourself! Choke on your balls!! Hug a transformer!! Eat shit and walk into the ocean, cause a bt close to you.

Dumb ass!

Why are your tears all over my mentions
Kpele.
If Kano is not a shanty, then Ph isn't one either. Tell your almajiris brothers to relocate to Kano or any other northern cave from where they crawled out.
Back to sender anything you wished me.
I will hear of your burial ode.

Stop crying, your tears are too salty for my liking.
Fish pee in you.
Walking dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Muslim- Muslim Ticket / New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Buhari To Give Portfolios To Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.