Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! (505 Views)

Redpillers Come In / Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? / Nairaland Redpillers Come In !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
As you all know my first monitized project THE FRAUD OF FEMINISM has been in the air now for some time and from being free to being a promo offer now a standard price has been set and i want to use this opportunity to initiate an AFFILIATE PROGRAM for it.

This book is hot cake as it is, and i've already sold up to 40 copies of it since yesterday that the promo offer was stated. So if you have means of reaching out to a lot of people, you could work with me.

My standard price for the book now is N3000 and i'm offering N1000 to people who can advertise and make agent sales, all you have to do is put it out there, talk to people and get them to make the purchase. After making the purchase, they will send you a confirmed purchase screenshot, that screenshot is what you will send to me to instantly get your N1000 commission.
Think about it, 5 sales equals N5000 in one day and 10 sales equals N10,000, thats good pocket money if you ask me.

If this sounds good to you, message me on facebook, thats me in the photo

1 Like

Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
I hope you all understand the fact that i have to do this on facebook so as not to expose my personal information like phone number because thats exactly what whatsapp would do. My personality has to be kept hidden because i touch a lot of nerves grin

If you are interested, send me a message on facebook then i will add you to a facebook group where we can all be connected together. Send me a message now or drop your facebook names so i can reach you.

I don't want to see any female in my messenger pls, this is my the males alone, thank you!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice one, I've downloaded and read it from your profile... political feminism and sentimental feminism....and their intersecting shenanigans grin
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Nice one, I've downloaded and read it from your profile... political feminism and sentimental feminism....and their intersecting shenanigans grin
I don't blame the lots like you.
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't blame the lots like you.
How u mean? It's a very nice book to be honest. Did you write it
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
The5DMe You are one of the major reasons i'm doing this, can you work it?? i want you to work with me, your commissions will be N1500 instead. Pls say something.
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:

How u mean? It's a very nice book to be honest. Did you write it
Give me a screenshot of the book or payment confirmations
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by The5DME(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The5DMe You are one of the major reasons i'm doing this, can you work it?? i want you to work with me, your commissions will be N1500 instead. Pls say something.
Yes sir; i can.
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Give me a screenshot of the book or payment confirmations
Are you doubting that I've downloaded and read it through your profile?? Guy I don't do pretence..trust me
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
The5DME:
Yes sir; i can.
Alright the instructions are up there. instead of the stress of messaging me on facebook, you can also just upload the payment confirmation screenshots here on nairaland and mention me, i wil send your commissions accordingly.
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Are you doubting that I've downloaded and read it through your profile?? Guy I don't do pretence..trust me
A lot of critics make fun of everything i do here, so i just thought you could be as well.
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
A lot of critics make fun of everything i do here, so i just thought you could be as well.
At all. I will send you every proof. Meanwhile, am I entitled to any pay for having downloaded and read it? grin
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:

At all. I will send you every proof. Meanwhile, am I entitled to any pay for having downloaded and read it? grin
Lol No
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Alright i await your proof
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Alright i await your proof
U must give me something for this proof.. grin.. showing u cos u are redpiller.
The first is the day I downloaded it using operamini...u can see the date July 6 it's epub
The second is the coverpage on my reader

Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:

U must give me something for this proof.. grin.. showing u cos u are redpiller.
The first is the day I downloaded it using operamini...u can see the date July 6 it's epub
The second is the coverpage on my reader
Wow thanks a bunch! Now whats your review on the book??
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wow thanks a bunch! Now whats your review on the book??
The book did justice to the game of social manipulation feminism tries to play on men and society at large that women are endangered species who needs to be saved. grin
It exposes the fact that it'ss deeply rooted in the system of Western laws and norms and it's being fostered by institutions built by men unknowing to them and aiding their own destruction. The books tries to expose that lie and the harm it causes men... There's a part where it tries to hypothesize the psychology behind why men continue allow feminism to gain ground uncheck through their own connivance.
The writer delineates two kinds of feminism. One which is political, economic that derives its legitimacy by arguing that women are intellectually, economically and productively equal to men, so they vehemently champion women suffrage, right to same pay, right to power in political and economic sphere.... grin. This form of political has a fixed objective.
The books went further to thrash and disprove the argument that we are equal on intellectual, political and economic capacity......it draws on the work of Otto weininger to sanction this argument..quite interesting.
The second form of feminism according to the book thrives on mere sentiments grin...and Tries to capitalize on the argument that since women are physically weaker, in need of help, which is quite ironic to equality lol, so they manipulates the society to make women escape punishment for their callous and violent assault against men in law and jurisprudence..... especially in marriage laws.

So sentimental feminism exploits the culture of chivalry and simping attitude displayed by men in relation to women to get away with unequal and unmerited favor grin'....
So they latch on sentiment to make women escape responsibility and justice for corresponding actions and crimes that if men had done, would have got them killed or jailed......despite sentimental feminism being a paradox and contradictory to political feminism, feminist altogether supports it and doesn't care about the double standard.
I can go on and on.....sha...It's quite consise, straight to point with compelling argument and practical examples.

1 Like

Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
@StupidQuestions Thank you so much. The book is now monitized, and i need agents of dispersal, you earn a commission for every sale you make, are you interested in this offer?
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by Stupidquestions: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@StupidQuestions Thank you so much. The book is now monitized, and i need agents of dispersal, you earn a commission for every sale you make, are you interested in this offer?
That's great. If it's seamless and u tell me how to go abt it grin....even if na beer money or recharge card money who knows grin
Re: I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Okay.. lets see
If you can get 5 purchases in one day thats N5000 for you and if 10, then that N10000. Thats good lease money for you, easy.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship / Bernice Umoh Reveals What Husbands Should Do If Their Wives Are Attacked / Grand P Reunite With Embattled Girlfriend Eudoxie Yao After Breakup Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.