Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Political Scene: Rochas Okorocha Says He Will Not Defect To The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Scene: Rochas Okorocha Says He Will Not Defect To The PDP (159 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Political Scene: Rochas Okorocha Says He Will Not Defect To The PDP by Newsrock(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Despite rumours that he had defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Rochas Okorocha has long denied this.

The media aide to Rochas, Samuel Onuemeodo, said on Tuesday, July 13, that Senator Rochas has no intentions of leaving the All Progressives Congress APC.

To get full post follow this ink >>> https://www.southblog.com.ng/2021/07/i-am-not-defecting-to-pdp-says-rochas.html

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adefarasin Blows Hot, Calls INEC A Fraud / Corruption - Edo State Power Distribution Company / Eid: Gov Inuwa Prays For Steady Rainfall, Bumper Harvest In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.