Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned (17645 Views)

2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu / Ambode Reacts To Plan To Defect From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Melezenawii: 2:53pm On Jan 11
"I did not defect from APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by dareyking(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by DabuIIIT: 2:58pm On Jan 11
Naija politricks

What's making^^^ to shine teeth nah

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by FreeStuffsNG: 3:01pm On Jan 11
Melezenawii:
He is actually grammatically right but politically wrong because of the timing and was not based on any serious political ideology difference between APC and his new party.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

22 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Ezewuzie01: 3:02pm On Jan 11
Kenneth Okonkwo is just waiting for any chance to land an appointment with the Tinubu govt. He knows the stingy agulu thief Peter Obi can't help his political career but he is hanging on cos no opportunity has come across his way yet.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11
I don't know which one is more interesting in watching Nigeria politicians or Nollywood grin

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11
cheesy

Whatever that means, I hope it doesnt resort to a high BP situation for LP national chairman cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:36pm On Jan 11
Something is cooking. Baba is looking to make a return since the "special purpose vehicle", according to Doyin Okupe, broke down on the road.

Mynd44 fergie01 mukina2. I hope this is FP worthy..

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by glolomoh: 3:37pm On Jan 11
Kenneth was just too politically naive. He ought to have ride on the popularity of LP and Peter Obi to contest for a political position. He may likely be a senator or MHR by now.

Okada man from Kaduna state understood the tune of wind and maximise it to his advantage. Today he is MHR.

Unpopular candidate from Eti Osa in lagos is also riding on this advantage.

Instead, Kenneth was dreaming of becoming a political appointee if Peter Obi won.

Let him learn politics deeply or quit now, otherwise he will always be a serial loser.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by tuborme: 3:40pm On Jan 11
Kiiiikik
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by tommy589(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11
Interesting grin

As you grow in age and able to understand the notion of what politics is about in Nigeria,you won't be easily swayed by any of these politicians.

Is it out of a caring heart for his community or constituency, someone will use millions to buy a nomination form,spend millions to become party flag bearer and get to spend more on final election,tribunal etc.to become duly elected

Nigeria politics is structured as an high risk investment that is very rewarding if you finally have a seat at the table

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by naija4life247: 3:42pm On Jan 11
Melezenawii:

He knows his supposed dumb, that is why he can say this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Obiedun(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11
The man who diverted Anambra people's money to his family business tweeted that Edu should be properly investigated and his followers shouted hosanna to the tweet. That's obi for you

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by slivertongue: 4:04pm On Jan 11
resigning is for serious people while defecting is for jobbers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by BondRiv: 4:25pm On Jan 11
Look at this one fooling himself.

Do you hold a position in APC? Whatever terminology you choose to use, you left and worked against the party.

11 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Dapson73(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11
Prof Wole Soyinka is really correct to qualify these people as Gbajue people.

Asiwaju is a name to reckon with in Nigeria/Africa politics.

I will not be surprised if Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso decamp back to APC.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by kokoA(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11
Man's seeing the special treatment Zach Orji is getting as compared to Mr. Ibu... grin Who no like better thing?.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Melagros(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11
What kind of English be that? Somebody should please educate me grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Obakoolex(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11
Guyman dey use scope as lawyer wey him be nah grin

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Difrent: 7:39pm On Jan 11
glolomoh:
Kenneth was just too politically naive. He ought to have ride on the popularity of LP and Peter Obi to contest for a political position. He may likely be a senator or MHR by now.

Okada man from Kaduna state understood the tune of wind and maximise it to his advantage. Today he is MHR.

Instead, Kenneth was dreaming of becoming a political appointee if Peter Obi won.

Let him learn politics deeply or quit now, otherwise he will always be a serial loser.

He was another LIE MOHAMMED wannabe

Walahi if he had contested he would have won.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by kcpumping(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11
What's the fuse all about? He said he did mot defect from apc to lp, that is to he resigned his membership before becoming a member of another party which is far better than defection.

Why do you guys think every Nigerian is a snitch?

It might be synonymous with some person but Keneth will never defect to apc.

He made a lot of salient point from the interview and all u could pick is wether he resigned or defected?
We really have got a long way to go as a nation....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by faceland: 8:06pm On Jan 11
grin
That is his definition in another language.

The problem is how to get back... Millions are flying and 7+ more years to go.

There is currently opportunity for career-politicians in APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0LyN6ClfM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by TheFacelessMan: 8:24pm On Jan 11
Tinubu looks docile but he is a politician to be feared.

He is a civilian dictator, a Mafioso that has fingers in almost ALL pies.

Have you seen a single successful NLC or ASUU or Doctors strike since he became President?

I can bet even Atiku might not contest in 2027. Because he knows he has NEVER faced someone as smart as Tinubu who soundly outwitted him.

I am unimpressed with his handling of the economy, but security has improved a lot compared to the disastrous Buhari.

But BAT's political genius can't be denied, he has no match in Nigeria now. Maybe the one who will defeat him will be born tomorrow but currently he's Number 1, Numero Uno politics wise.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by flokii: 8:41pm On Jan 11
See dem betrayers.. despite everything Asiwaju did for Kemneth and likes in Lagos, they still betrayed him to support a failure from their tribe.
Nothing for traitors.. If you like resign, if you like don't, ko kan aye.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by tishbite41(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11
Na siddon look we dey
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11
Labour Labour Party grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Bhella5(m): 12:33am On Jan 12
glolomoh:

He miscalculated when he threw all the work he has put in for APC in the dungeon of those elebira

7 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by HNICEARTH: 6:23am On Jan 12
BondRiv:
Look at this one fooling himself.

Do you hold a position in APC? Whatever terminology you choose to use, you left and worked against the party.

English hard for una.

He was a member of APC. He resigned his membership and moved to another party. Means he ain't coming back.

Daniel Bwala is a member of APC. He never resigned his membership but defected/moved to the PDP while still having his APC membership intact. So, he daniel can always move back to APC because he never resigned.
Simple!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Nonny95: 6:42am On Jan 12
flokii:
See dem betrayers.. despite everything Asiwaju did for Kemneth and likes in Lagos, they still betrayed him to support a failure from their tribe.
Nothing for traitors.. If you like resign, if you like don't, ko kan aye.

Look at this Tribalist.

Kenneth Okonkwo lives in Abuja. Your god did nothing for him.

If I tell you how your god helped him politically now, you will start cussing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Nonny95: 6:43am On Jan 12
HNICEARTH:

English hard for una.

He was a member of APC. He resigned his membership and moved to another party. Means he ain't coming back.

Daniel Bwala is a member of APC. He never resigned his membership but defected/moved to the PDP while still having his APC membership intact. So, he daniel can always move back to APC because he never resigned.
Simple!

Don't mind them. They think everyone is like them that are known for betrayal and two face-ness

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned by Xosh: 7:06am On Jan 12
Don't tell me he has abandoned LP again.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor / Chief Olu Falae Finally Released / Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.