Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41206 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Jerryherd: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
I don't see any problem in all these , you knew about her 2 kids and went ahead to marry her.... For now what is yours is hers what is hers is yours, you'll continue sharing the responsibility
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dapadawee: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Your own latrine mouth that is incapable of any form of civility is clear for the world to see.

Just look at you.
Mumu of all time (moat)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by godumes: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

The container you ordered for has landed, so, face it squarely. I see you marrying another woman, time will tell. You might still be the reason she had a broken marriage

6 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Dalil8: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
ednut1:
Why should any sane man marry a mum of two. Some men are just stupid abeg

Very stupid i tell you.

@Andrew87 are you so messed up that you can't even get a woman with no kids? There are millions of them out there, very pretty ones to choose from.

undecided angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by StreetFight: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
O.P. head no correct. When you marry a woman, you marry her with her assets and liabilities. Sebi no single woman without garbages dey for the world again.

Just to let you know, Sound Sultan's wife is also looking for husband. She has just three children
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by CHoccolaTE: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Dont be emotional about this issue.

Let the kids stay with their father that can give them the upbringing they deserve because he is wealthier, but the mother should always keep in touch with them, meet them at school or near the fathers compound and make sure he is actually taking care of them and not neglecting them for an evil step mother or sexually molesting the girls among them.

While she carries out these clandestine meetings she should always remind them that their father was the one who insisted on separating them from their mother that is why she has to meet them like this.

That man is just an evil animal. Its too bad that Nigeria has no laws if not he would have been forced to pay up for those children then proper shared custody will be arranged between the two of them.

If they are very small kids she should wait till they are about 9/10 years and wiser before she gives them to the dad then make shure she always checks on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Lanretoye(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.
court for what,the man is not weaving his responsibilities,he only want his children...you can take the wife of a coward but not his children.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by condomuser: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
The mistake is getting together with her in the first place, the mentality of most divorced women is extreme against men even though she may be good deep down, the attitude given to her by the ex husband will directly reflect on you.

Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by AyeMoJuba: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
IamAsiri:

So, if a woman is divorced, then she is the only one who could have been at fault? Such warped thinking.

Out of 100 cases, 80% is the woman's fault. They easily succumb to third parties idea especially, if the husband has financial issues.

Yoruba has a saying that no one would willingly take a Mother Hen to the market for sale....It must mean something terrible is wrong with the Mother Hen.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by authority2006(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
PAWG:
Do it for love, they’re your kids now. At the same time put yourself in the other man’s shoes.

You didn't see the part where he mentioned "hustle"? The guy wan break financially already.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by rollywise(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
The day you married her you married her responsibilities so spare me the details
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by dotedote: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2021
infogenius:
op
Is she legally divorced?

If she is there would be a court ruling on the welfare of the children that can be enforced.
If there isn't then you may seek legal advice on this issue if you want
the biological father of the kids to provide for the kids.

And if they were not married that one na long tin. She may need to consult a lawyer and
possible go through the man's family.

Depending on where you're typing from. 9ja no send child support o.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lapazi(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

With this your logic, will they understand and forgive their biological father in the future?

I think every decision should be based on what is best for the kids…

Going by what OP has posted, the kids staying with him is obviously not the best decision.

Send the kids to the father SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by biggz82: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2021
You never see anything
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Lanretoye:
court for what,the man is not weaving his responsibilities,he only want his children...you can take the wife of a coward but not his children.

That's what custody arrangements and co-parenting is for.

Why is he wanting to take away the kids from their mum, is it cause she's a bad mother?

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

So u believe the lie that he wants to take them away so she won't see them

Woman don fool u
Continue to pay the bills na

When e hook u
U go free them for their papa

5 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Plut01: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2021

Zero Bleep given! For how long will they tell you people not to marry single Mother? Carry your cross and stop disturbing our peace jare........pack your wahala and let reasonable thread enter front page jor.

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Prof0fficial: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Sir, you didn't mention the reason the she left her first husband or the husband kicked her out in the first place.

Did they officially divorce?

Let the woman to return herself and return her children to the first husband if they did not get any official divorce. Unless he didn't pay her bride price.

If he accepts the children and rejects her. Try and find the genuine reason it may be for your own good.

Try not to listen to only one side of the story.

Did you make proper enquiry before marrying someone's wife with up to 2kids

Are they officially married? Did he pay downry on her head?

Did she they get official divorce?

What was the reason for the divorce?

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2021
lapazi:

With this your logic, will they understand and forgive their biological father in the future?

I think every decision should be based on what is best for the kids…

Going by what OP has posted, the kids staying with him is obviously not the best decision.

Send the kids to the father SIMPLE

Why will they resent a father who provides for them?

A co-parenting agreement and custody sharing can sort all this out. But to threaten to not care for his kids and planning to cut them off from their mother is just evil.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Neddyogu(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

U married a mother of two and u're expecting someone else to foot ur bills? Those kids are ur responsibility now o.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by SoftChordz: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Who married a lady that has two kids for another man? Only an old man that needs a female company. No young eligible bachelor with sense can do that. Two kids??!! 1 n 2..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ugodson(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Am separated from my x for over 3years now I have tried to reach her about my 2kids she took away from me no response. I want to be in their lives but I still don't understand her. I have asked about the school account and her personal own or she should open account for the kids where I can be sending up keeps but to no avail.

Secondly how sure are you that his the father of the kids? She she telling you the truth about their separation? Fear Woman my guy make research your self bro.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

This is a simple case. She should take him to court. Once you father children, you are responsible for their upkeep, no matter where the children are with.

If it's Lagos State, it is much easier to achieve. Lagos has a law to this effect.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
You stupidity and foolishness was in getting married to a single mother. Now you live with the consequences!!!!

Only a weak man takes care of another man's child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

Women and emotional card
U are not capable
Give the kids to their father

6 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Harmattan123(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Sheybe na Buhari cause am

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

Women and emotional card
U are not capable
Give the kids to their father

How is she not capable?
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by CHoccolaTE: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
This is why marriage doesn't favor women.

Imagine sacrificing her career and ability to make real money so that you can focus on raising children that bear another man's name, then after divorce you are back to square one. The evil ex-husband refuses to take care of his children then their mother who is too old to get any meaningful job starts running helter skelter to take care of them.

Men are so evil.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by frozen70(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Am glad you love her, but you have to take up whatever those kids needs

He wants the children but your wife will never allow her kids off her radar, it's not possible

Just try your best with your wife to take care of the children, the children too are aware of everything and you will be the one to enjoy them if you do your best in them

You guys can change school to where the fees can be paid

You are already aware of all these before going is so help her to move things forward

A time will come, you will be the one to celebrate them

Your wife will eventually give birth to your own children and they will all grow together as siblings

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by PAWG(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
authority2006:

You didn't see the part where he mentioned "hustle"? The guy wan break financially already.

I saw it all, but can anyone truly runaway with kids? They should allow the biological father access jor, that’s my subliminal message

Dialogue is the KEY
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by wellmax(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
SoftChordz:
Who married a lady that has two kids for another man? Only an old man that needs a female company. No young eligible bachelor with sense can do that. Two kids??!! 1 n 2..

His life, his choice, why do you think your opinion matters?

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by OneNigeria1: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
you married a mother of two

you allowed the two to come stay with you and your wife

you have being taking care of the two

you are tired of taking care of the two

you are now looking for solutions on nairaland

can you see that YOU is you and you is the beginning of all your problems right now and the most interesting part is .....its only YOU that can solve your problem grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.