Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41211 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

U don too watch American movies

We don't do alimony in nigeria

And yes many women use children living with them to milk men
Responsible for feeding them.
Won't this man also eat from the food paid for by the wealthy man

Look it's simple
The kids dont have to be with her since she and her husband are struggling
Let the wealthy man have his kids
He won't feed her and her husband through the lie of paying for his kids

Return the kids
And have peace

Let the man pay fees and basic health care while she takes care of feeding and housing.

Like I said, they should get lawyers and work on co parenting and child support.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2021
johhnnie:

With due respect to your person.

I think you have never experienced how manipulative such women can be.

Most especially, when it is perceived that the ex spouse is wealthy.

It is not an experience any responsible man should go through.

Oftentimes, it is the responsible men that go through these ordeals.

Ahn ahn. Isn't that what the court is for? He can be the one paying the fees of the kids directly to their schools, he can shop for their clothes and pay for health insurance for them.

She doesn't need to receive a penny from him.

Technology has made these things easy.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Let the man pay fees and basic health care while she takes care of feeding and housing.

Like I said, they should get lawyers and work on co parenting and child support.

He will not pay... is it by force
Have u heard his side of the story
Or the part of this gold digger and his wife who want to milk a wealthy man

They are both incapable of taking care of the kids
Give them to the dad
For me he should not drop a penny cos from this man's story it is clear it's his wealth they are banking on as a source of income

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by sam564: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Nweike190:

cheesy. ...its not weather... As rain go fall weather wan change... It's whether... grin

hahahahhahahah.... burst my head....
things wey dey worry me pass english bros....
u know the stress I undergo to quote the OP? hahahhaha... thanks anyways

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by afamaustin(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2021
My brother if u can continue,God will provide for u
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Dododawa01:

God bless this man that wrote all this. From few I have read here. Pls take this advice and its a good advice. Mother of d kids shd not return d kids if she does, she's not a good mother in d future, cos thats what d man family will tell their kids in future that their mother follow man and abandon them.
what is a good mother, a woman who holds on to her children and deprives them of their birthright (a better life afforded by a wealthy father)

The OP hasnt said anything about domestic abuse, so we have to assume thats not the issue. Neither has he said the children will not have access to their mother even if they live with the DAD

in the absence of that, to me the woman and the OP are HIGHLY irresponsible!!!

which is better, a life of poverty and struggle or a life of priviledge and opportunities just that you dont live with your mother? i would rather luive with opportunity and visit my mother...my mother will always be my mother.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

Though we do have different ideas on same issues, base on our experiences and opinions

But from the concern you raised in your write up, it show how selfish and self centered you are.

How many woman or even you can agreed to suffer the same fate in your recommendations if were to be other way round (That the man have the children and the woman married as single)?

If the op is your blood brother will you still give the same advice to him.

If the woman so much concern about those points you raised; why did she moved out from that man house in the first place (Who is at fault or what lead to her moving out; we don't know and beyond the scope of the write up).

You said the children will not be happy with their mother in years to come if they should return to their father.

You should also put their father into consideration. If the man put them away and not ready to take care of them is another case.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

He will not pay... is it by force
Have u heard his side of the story
Or the part of this gold digger and his wife who want to milk a wealthy man

They are both incapable of taking care of the kids
Give them to the dad
For me he should not drop a penny cos from this man's story it is clear it's his wealth they are banking on as a source of income

I also said they can double their hustle and not complain or take him to court.

It's not fair to call them gold diggers and the story we know is the story that we've been told here, so that's all we have to go with. He doesn't need to pay cash to them.

Co-parenting can still be arranged. But to take the kids far from their mother is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by AyeMoJuba: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

I’m sure when they told you to avoid single moms cos of complications like this you said not all single moms are like that.
Now you are disturbing us.

Cc JOSH54

Na him name dey worry am...Every Andrew I have met are always very dull...otherwise, why would a a man with brain marry a mother of 2...as single girls plenty for town reach?
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Agbebakun22: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

MODIFIED

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct

Na western countries u think dem dey ni, God know if woman no allow me carry my kids, shishi I no go send even if they take me to courts I no go honor the court invitation, the man said he want the kids make kukuma share them 1-1
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Romanoff:

No. You should keep quiet with the hate in your heart for a mother. Why can't they agree on co parenting?

Did the woman deny him access to his kids? For her to be asking him to provide for hiss kids means she's open to him being in their lives even of she's married.

Take your misogyny out of my mentions cause im not here for it. If my comments repulses you that much, ignore it for people with a more rational reasoning to comment.
[/s]

Shut up

5 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

Though we do have different ideas on same issues, base on our experiences and opinions

But from the concern you raised in your write up, it show how selfish and self centered you are.

How many woman or even you can agreed to suffer the same fate in your recommendations if were to be other way round (That the man have the children and the woman married as single)?

If the op is your blood brother will you still give the same advice to him.

If the woman so much concern about those points you raised; why did she moved out from that man house in the first place (Who is at fault or what lead to her moving out; we don't know and beyond the scope of the write up).

You said the children will not be happy with their mother in years to come if they should return to their father.

You should also put their father into consideration. If the man put them away and not ready to take care of them is another case.

One thing about me, I always look at issues from bother sides. I won't let my brother abandon his kids, if he's worried about then taking advantage of his money, I'll help him arrange side support in ways the ex won't get a dime from him.

Pay the fees yourself, choose the school your self, pay for the health insurance, bit their clothes. Let her and her husband handle feeding and accomodation. That's the least they can so.

Let them share custody. Arrange to either live close to each other or he gets them on weekends and holidays.

I don't give advice that I won't take or give to my loved ones.

I am not that way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Oops...

You even had another shot at redemption and you're still contemplating when you know you're stuck with the hustle. Baami, you gotta reason matter with your wife clear her as e dey be make she see your reasons. Lass lass, those children go find their papa better free them now before matter change...

Happy weekend
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Na western countries u think dem dey ni, God know if woman no allow me carry my kids, shishi I no go send even if they take me to courts I no go honor the court invitation, the man said he want the kids make kukuma share them 1-1

He doesn't need to send money. He can pay for whatever by himself and even in Nigeria, courts can make a man pay child support. I won't suggest it if I haven't seen it happen every well.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

I also said they can double their hustle and not complain or take him to court.

It's not fair to call them gold diggers and the story we know is the story that we've been told here, so that's all we have to go with. He doesn't need to pay cash to them.

Co-parenting can still be arranged. But to take the kids far from their mother is evil.

Ohhh it's not fair to call them gold diggers
Based on the story u have here
But it's fair to call the father a deadbeat

The way u ladies change narratives ehhh

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Olajah81: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2021
U no need any advice
because, on a normal good day u be fool,
U don soak ur hand in wetin u no fit leak
Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ujezeez(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
lakefist:

It doesn't work in dis part of the world grin
Lol.you are right.at least let her try her luck particularly if it is pro bono

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by caprini1: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Juicewrld27:
better allow the man take his property
Dont mind the Ole jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

Ohhh it's not fair to call them gold diggers
Based on the story u have here
But it's fair to call the father a deadbeat

The way u ladies change narratives ehhh

Smh

This is the reason I called him a deadbeat.
1. It's not that he's incapable of child support.
2. He's withdrawing child support so he can take the kids away.

If man no get, we go gree say e no get.

But like I also said, they them double their hustle and take care of the kids. Especially the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by VlamesIffect(f): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

Pele o drag queen
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

The man is blackmailing the woman with the kids. If he loves them, let him provide for their upkeep at least.

Na born them born for each other, why should they be a thorn in each other's flesh?

If you cease posting on this issue, it will do you good.

So he should provide for their upbringing in another man's house? What will give him the assurance the money sent was judiciously used? Please try to think twice before you write. This act will save you a lot....

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Yuslaw2438: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Advice her to file the case to court if they are legally married even if they not..the court will grant her the custody of the kids and father will be responsible for child support

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Olajah81: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2021
I wish l could advise u...
But right now l no get sense because l too high on alcohol yesterday
4 me to back to my sense it will take me up to two days Wen l get sense l go lead u tru
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by AyeMoJuba: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
perambulator:

The OP is a weak man, period!!!! No young man worth his salt marries a woman with children with the father alive. he has the audacity to come on nairaland to complain the real father is not providing. The foolish Op is talking about love, let him feed the children with the love nah. He will soon find out the woman will ditch him. The divorced woman he married started her previous marriage with "I love you"!

As someone said only old men 50+ marry single mothers for companionship 1) usually they already have their own kids 2)they are financially buoyant.

This same woman will remind him one day when they fight that he wasnt able to provide and it is her exhusband taking care of the kids.

You are wrong bro....I'm 50+ and searching for a single vibrant lady to marry now. I will NEVER go for a single mother of 1 talk more of 2...only weak men does that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by tunjilana: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

They should attend watered down schools, live in watered down neighborhoods and probably miss out on opportunities to have a good headstart in life just so their mother is not resented. Going by your logic, they will not have the best they should have and still end up resenting their father. Soregardless, one parent will be resented. If truly she has their interest at heart and she is sure the man is just a bad husband but a good father, she should better make the sacrifice and let their father give them the best they deserve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2021
oldtruth:

If you cease posting on this issue, it will do you good.

So he should provide for their upbringing in another man's house? What will give him the assurance the money sent was judiciously used? Please try to think twice before you write. This act will save you a lot....

I've said in several other posts that he doesn't need to make direct payments to them.

He can pay for the fees himself, lay for their health insurance, but their clothes and shared custody. She anf her husband can handle feeding and accomodation.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Dextre(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

Ebelebe, you don wear trouser. Anything wey ur eye see, e see be dat. I nor get strength for una for this country anymore, make everybody getat
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by justiz5(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

I hope when your precious son finds himself in such a situation. You will advise him to do same (That is to foot the bills of another man's child that is well to do). The trash that come out of Women's mouth amazes me.

May God bring this situation in the lives of one of your sons.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

One thing about me, I always look at issues from bother sides. I won't let my brother abandon his kids, if he's worried about then taking advantage of his money, I'll help him arrange side support in ways the ex won't get a dime from him.

Pay the fees yourself, choose the school your self, pay for the health insurance, bit their clothes. Let her and her husband handle feeding and accomodation. That's the least they can so.

Let them share custody. Arrange to either live close to each other or he gets them on weekends and holidays.

I don't give advice that I won't take or give to my loved ones.

I am not that way.

Very good, can you now see your narrations changes when I challenge your previous write up with quality points.

In this case the father is ready to take care of the children and want them in his circle. That's shows he care to an extent but not happy those children were taken away from him.

We should put him into considerations as well. If he didn't bother and not ready to care at all, it's another thing.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

This is the reason I called him a deadbeat.
1. It's not that he's incapable of child support.
2. He's withdrawing child support so he can take the kids away.

If man no get, we go gree say e no get.

But like I also said, they them double their hustle and take care of the kids. Especially the wife.

I say it again, the real deadbeat here is the man who marries a woman with children but cannot provide for them.

No man worth his salt will willingly pay for another man to raise his children.

There is no story of abuse and the OP has not said that the woman will not have acces to the children. We can only go by the facts in front of us

it is therefore selfish and irresponsible of the woman herself to pluck her children from an environment of have into an environment of struggle and lack.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
tunjilana:

They should attend watered down schools, live in watered down neighborhoods and probably miss out on opportunities to have a good headstart in life just so their mother is not resented. Going by your logic, they will not have the best they should have and still end up resenting their father. Soregardless, one parent will be resented. If truly she has their interest at heart and she is sure the man is just a bad husband but a good father, she should better make the sacrifice and let their father give them the best they deserve

No. I'm saying they can either have the best life with their father paying for basic things like fees, health care and clothes and still have shared custody. Instead of using the woman's finances to blackmail her into taking the kids away from her.

Na we dey make things hard. He doesn't need to send a dime to the ex. Pay for things by yourself and have shared custody.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

Very good, can you now see your narrations changes when I challenge your previous write up with quality points.

Child support doesn't need to be in cash na. Just pay for basic things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.