Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41210 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by fredoooooo: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Alaye take responsibilities na ,sebi na you be baba everybody grin grin grin
You married to a woman wey get two kids , as if thats not enough , she never even born one for you and na you dey take responsibilities... ALAYE you be MUMU in capital letters.
You no get parents,families and friends to knock some senses into ya brain ..
May be she don make you leave all ya family sef .. OPONU
You better go for deliverance grin grin cheesy grin wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by SoftChordz: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
wellmax:

His life, his choice, why do you think your opinion matters?
same way u think ur thoughts matter n responded to my post...

Babymama with one kid MIGHT BE acceptable for few weak men bc along the line n life she will definitely meet up with baby daddy n might continue sleeping with him bc women r emotionally unstable n can't be trusted. All she needs is one tiny reason maybe a little misunderstanding with her husband n her baby daddy is around the corner the ..... okafors law is imminent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

The kids are property of her ex husband, she is getting married to her new man with her body & not with the kids! The kids belong to another man. This new man is sounding this way probably because she is yet to produce a child for him, when this current husband start having his own kids, the ones for her ex hubby will start suffering. We have seen this happen alot. Is it not best they go to someone who can fend for them? How u conclude why he didn't wife her when u obviously don't know the reason for their separation only bespeaks how biased u have decided to be on this topic!

Lol. Who said they are property of her ex husband?

I doubt they were even ever married cause OP never stated it. So I'm assuming it's a baby mama and baby daddy situation.

Even if they were married, they could still get shared custody with the man paying child support if she takes him to court. It's only alimony she will not be entitled to since she's married to another man.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

Wouldn't you ask that "what type of mother will abandon her kids?"

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Do all you can to cut cost.

Those kids will never understand or forgive their mum in the future.

Use two side look the matter.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

Let her get a good lawyer if she wants him to care for his children.

MODIFIED

She can go through FIDA to sort out Co-parenting and child support agreement.

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct
[/s]

Trash

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

A struggling mum doesn't equal an incapable mum. I've seen widows and single mother struggle to raise excellent kids.

I'm this case, the father isn't dead, he's just choosing to be a deadbeat so he can take away the kids.

She should stop asking the man for money and double her hustle.

I hate this characterisation of the father as a dead beat. The man has said he will provide the kids if they are under his roof but he will not pay for another man to raise his children. Perfectly understandable.

From the story, the woman herself sounds ireesponsible. How do you carry 2 children away from the security of their wealthy father and go and marry a man without finance? if anything it's the man she married (the OP) that is a dead beat because he cannot provide for the wife and her children he willingly though stupidly entered into. Firstly for turning himself into a cuckold and secondly for entering a maaraige without the finances.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ubola: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
You pple should allow the father of the kids to go with them. No rich father will abandon his kids in that manner except for infidelity of their mother. Did you do proper investigation b4 getting along with the lady? From your write-up, the man doesn't want his money to enter the lady's hand probably because he was hurt. Better not to involve yourself in that issue cos your wife isn't telling you all that transpired. If I were the man, I would personally targeted you as the reason she misbehaved. Just be careful cos he has money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Bola146:
I guess the lady is rich that is why you didn't reasoned well how to take care of the two kids before getting married to their mother sad

You need to be ready to take full responsibilities of the kids. She can't ignore them, since their father is not responsible, act like their father, carry your cross biko undecided undecided
[/s]

Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2021
perambulator:

I hate this characterisation of the father as a dead beat. The man has said he will provide the kids if they are under his roof but he will not pay for another man to raise his children. Perfectly understandable.

From the story, the woman herself sounds ireesponsible. How do you carry 2 children away from the security of their father and go and marry without finance? if anything it's the man she married (the OP) that is a dead beat because he cannot provide for the wife and her children he willingly though stupidly entered into. Firstly for turning himself into a cuckold and secondly for entering a maaraige without the finances.

That's why I'm saying if the man is insisting he won't foot their bills cause they don't live with him, then the couple should double their hustle and stop complaining. They knew what they signed up for.

Hustle and care for the kids yourself. And if you want child support so bad, take it to court.

5 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Greystone: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin By the time they are through with you, you will realise that this life is not a Tyler Perry movie. You are going through this headache over someone else's children and I'm sure she's yet to give you your own biological child. Those kids will remind you that you are not their father when the time comes.
Step-father of the year

This unfortunately is the painful reality OP will face one day.

Or him trying to correct the child when she is a bit older only to get the response "You are not even my real father".

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by adonis89(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Y would u marry a baby mama? Not even one kid but two. Na u do urself

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Rubbiish(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Lol. Who said they are property of her ex husband?

I doubt they were even ever married cause OP never stated it. So I'm assuming it's a baby mama and baby daddy situation.

Even if they were married, they could still get shared custody with the man paying child support if she takes him to court. It's only alimony she will not be entitled to since she's married to another man.
Whose property are they?
Your husband?

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by emonis88: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Ur wife can take him to court to provide child support, if u spend on them , tomorrow they il still go to their real dad.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

The kids are property of her ex husband, she is getting married to her new man with her body & not with the kids! The kids belong to another man. This new man is sounding this way probably because she is yet to produce a child for him, when this current husband start having his own kids, the ones for her ex hubby will start suffering. We have seen this happen alot. Is it not best they go to someone who can fend for them? How u conclude why he didn't wife her when u obviously don't know the reason for their separation only bespeaks how biased u have decided to be on this topic!

God bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by hope4nigeria(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.
if na you, will you allow your children to be with another man while you take responsibility? You too check it now?

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by AyeMoJuba: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
lakefist:

You don't know if he isn't a baby daddy too. Besides there is nothing wrong in marrying the love of your life. Some single ladies are worst than baby mamas

He just need to be wise to make decision of taking responsibility for another man's kids. Let him send the kids to their biological father.

Nothing can be worst than bearing the responsibility of another man...and he cannot make any wise decision on his own if his wisdom lead him to marry a woman with 2 kids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ringi82(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:
To those telling him to let the father take his kids, if you were one of those kids, won't you resent your mother for abandoning you?

@Op, you knew she had kids when you married her, I know it's not easy, but you both will have to double your hustle. Get other side businesses, cut your coat according to your material.

If you'll need to downgrade their school, do so, if you'll need to move to a cheaper area, do so.

Another thing your wife can do is to take him to court, especially for child support.

MODIFIED

For those coming for me, if you're not capable of talking like a homosapien, don't mention me, cause I no well. I will drag you from here to Timbuktu. So come correct
You made a valid point. A court order for child support and Co-parenting is most appropriate in the circumstance.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Sodeeqlekan(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Lambarry1:
So out of all the single witches flying around here and there na a witch with 2 kids your nuckle head carry at this critical time of life ? I feel like looking for you wherever you are, lay you for table, pull down your pant and thrash you 48 strokes of koboko. Ode
God!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Pootle: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2021
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa.

Ya Allah, don't make us to be stupid in this life and in the life to come.

Except they reduced the bride-price for your fairly-used wife, I can't fathom the incentive that was given to you to act so stupidly.

I agree 100%

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Dododawa01: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

God bless this man that wrote all this. From few I have read here. Pls take this advice and its a good advice. Mother of d kids shd not return d kids if she does, she's not a good mother in d future, cos thats what d man family will tell their kids in future that their mother follow man and abandon them.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by BareFacedLies(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

What's your business with the man's wealth.

Since you willingly agreed to marry a woman with 2 kids be ready to bear the financial responsibility that comes with it!

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
tempem:

Lakefist, I was once like you, but after learning about the Justice Court, trust me! I had a change of mind.

I won't argue again. Do av a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Sterope(f): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Thank God! A fresh of common sense.
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Rubbiish:

Whose property are they?
Your husband?

They belong to each other. And like I said, a co parenting agreement and child support can be arranged if the man is being reasonable.

I chose to over look your second line of question. It's a insulting and unnecessary.

I'll let it slide to be the bigger person, please, be civil if you choose to respond to me, I am also capable of stooping to the gutters and it's never pretty.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Dododawa01:

God bless this man that wrote all this. From few I have read here. Pls take this advice and its a good advice. Mother of d kids shd not return d kids if she does, she's not a good mother in d future, cos thats what d man family will tell their kids in future that their mother follow man and abandon them.

And that is exactly what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by vickydevoka(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

If I were him I will say de same thing. Na African we dey. Pikin way no de with u . Most times na waste to you. Oyibo way bring divorce, feminism , baby Mama n allot that, knows how to handle such situations bcuz de environment embraces it

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by johhnnie(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Most likely you were responsible for the couple breaking up in the first.

You befriended the woman thinking you could reap where you did not sow.

Man up and take responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Dododawa01:

It is the same thing the mother would tell the kids their father abandoned them to marry another woman.

The circle will never end if dey don't come to their senses and resolve child custody palava.

6 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by walozanga(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

MODIFIED

You are reasonable my dear, your type are the type I like reading their comments here. Not some childish conclusion by some low thinkers above

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by johhnnie(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2021
godumes:

The container you ordered for has landed, so, face it squarely. I see you marrying another woman, time will tell. You might still be the reason she had a broken marriage

God bless you.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

That's why I'm saying if the man is insisting he won't foot their bills cause they don't live with him, the the couple double their hustle and stop complaining. They knew what they signed up for.

Hustle and care for the kids yourself. And if you want child support so bad, take it to court.

The OP is a weak man, period!!!! No young man worth his salt marries a woman with children with the father alive. he has the audacity to come on nairaland to complain the real father is not providing. The foolish Op is talking about love, let him feed the children with the love nah. He will soon find out the woman will ditch him. The divorced woman he married started her previous marriage with "I love you"!

As someone said only old men 50+ marry single mothers for companionship 1) usually they already have their own kids 2)they are financially buoyant.

This same woman will remind him one day when they fight that he wasnt able to provide and it is her exhusband taking care of the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

The man is blackmailing the woman with the kids. If he loves them, let him provide for their upkeep at least.

Na born them born for each other, why should they be a thorn in each other's flesh?

Shut up

Why would he be taking care of his kids from afar so another man can take the glory and they will call that man daddy?

Learn to keep silent

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.