Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long (1789 Views)

Has Any Of Your Relationships Last Up To A Year? / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by siofra(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Compared to women of other races, the interracial relationships of black women with men of other races usually last longer, whether it's a white man or an Asian. And this is even backed by statistics, and seriously I wonder why.

Anyone who has a theory should share please.

Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
siofra:
Compared to women of other races, the interracial relationships of black women with men of other races usually last longer, whether it's a white man or an Asian. And this is even backed by statistics, and seriously I wonder why.

hi hun , I would lobe to have you omn my whaysapp contact Queen smiley
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by siofra(f): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
TheSourcerer:
hi hun , I would lobe to have you omn my whaysapp contact Queen smiley

Please why do you want my number?
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2023
siofra:

Please why do you want my number?
I genuinely want to be your friend....
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by siofra(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I genuinely want to be your friend....

Hmm.

What kind of person do you think I am?

Just an honest question.
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
siofra:

Hmm.

What kind of person do you think I am?

Just an honest question.
lol I can never know your kind of person honestly no one can , everyone only has a perspective and which is very myopic really to base a person lol

You are one of the most intelligent women I've ever met here on Nairaland and in real life basically, you really just remind me of my younger sister smiley
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by siofra(f): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
TheSourcerer:
lol I can never know your kind of person honestly no one can , everyone only has a perspective and which is very myopic really to base a person lol

You are one of the most intelligent women I've ever met here on Nairaland and in real life basically, you really just remind me of my younger sister smiley

Erm okay...

I'll send you an email.
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by blinking001(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na wa
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
siofra:

Erm okay...

I'll send you an email.
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
siofra:

Erm okay...

I'll send you an email.
my mail sadly is not connected to NL, I know its a hassle but
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon smiley
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by siofra(f): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
TheSourcerer:
my mail sadly is not connected to NL, I know its a hassle but
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon smiley

Okay.
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by Angel55555(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
siofra:

We are raised differently, most are submissive in nature, they preach equality of both genders in the West. An average black man rarely believes in equality of both genders.
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by ArmedArmada: 2:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Love and commitment doesn't know race or tribe.

Just be with someone who gives you peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by emmyluizzz: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
TheSourcerer:

You are a very big f*ool
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
emmyluizzz:

You are a very big f*ool
love and light on your path smiley, and really hope you make progress today
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
siofra:

Erm okay...

I'll send you an email.
hope you have a lovely day Queen smiley
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by emmyluizzz: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
TheSourcerer:
love and light on your path smiley, and really hope you make progress today

Amen

But foolishness can't leave you..
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Amen

But foolishness can't leave you..
smiley
And may maggots feed on your intestine and your decayed lungs roasted to feed your dog , more love and light , mind your next choice of words smiley
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by emmyluizzz: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
TheSourcerer:
smiley
And may maggots feed on my intestine and my decayed lungs roasted to feed my mother puss*y , more love and light , mind my next choice of words smiley

Fixed... So foolish
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Fixed... So foolish
fixed to suit your mass brain block
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Fixed... So foolish
so guys dey sha ( not all guys are men) see this one from no where jump my comment dey comment on top my comment lol
Re: Why Do Black Women Interracial Relationships Last Long by TheSourcerer: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Fixed... So foolish
I bid the blackest of nights the redundancy an imbeciles imbred dog, the wit of a mother sparrow the speech of a dying father to his son , the agony of agonies , I really really love this buddy smiley

I wish the black plauge on your first child and your next unbornchild hopefully gets to be stillborn , legs eaten and the rest thrown in plastic bags and fed on by lizard even mosquitoes ad it will be forgotten there In The marshy murky water smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Thing I Noticed About Old Nairaland Threads. / My Girlfriend's Father Wants To Claim My Son. Please Advise Me On What To Do.. / Only For Movie Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.