Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,232 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me (8979 Views)

My Baby Girl Sent This To Me, Clearly Don't Know How To Respond / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Omo na 18 year olds sweet pass oo no be all dis boreholes wey full everywhere wey boys don use Naija frustration drill grin

And by the time they pass age 18 they'd become boreholes... The hormones during this age is too high... Only the strong willed can scale through...

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Bros behave na my woman u Dey call were undecided

If she's really your woman then why post message here

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by alaribe1992(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
I’ve swallowed a lot of red pills, I’m intoxicated by it’s effects and even my gf Is nothing but a fck food to me undecided embarassed

Megatron77:
If she's really your woman then why post message here
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
I’ve swallowed a lot of red pills, I’m intoxicated by it’s effects and even my gf Is nothing but a fck food to me undecided embarassed

U're confused

1 Like

Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Miravik900(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lamanii22:

And by the time they pass age 18 they'd become boreholes... The hormones during this age is too high... Only the strong willed can scale through...

Not every girl madam some 26 year old are still virgins
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Messi1997: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
alaribe1992:
Just packed in new to a location in Owerri, was going out to buy something one day and saw this curvaceous 18 year old damsel , I stopped her and talked with her, next two days she came around and we spent romantic time but I no enter. Just today babe don Dey catch feelings wey I never even tell her anything
Give me her number
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
PrimeWatermark:
And you had to display her number for everyone to see??

Thank God I took a screenshot before you deleted it. Anyone who needs the girl's number should send a DM.
grin grin

I need it
Re: See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
PrimeWatermark:
And you had to display her number for everyone to see??

Thank God I took a screenshot before you deleted it. Anyone who needs the girl's number should send a DM.
grin grin

Me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.