Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan (32746 Views)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Tranquillity360: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2021
When Nigeria government attacked ESN guarding our farms,killing ESN commander at his home,some westerners rejoiced.

Now they have kill Amotekun commander.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Captain8(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Veqtor:
Terrible time to be nigerian.

Go on offensive o. Else these idi0tic dem0ns will continue to kill southerners and get away with it.

It's now crystal clear that the govt is sponsoring the terrorism. Every one should defend themselves by going on offensive, not waiting for them to strike.
no... not all southerners...
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Captain8(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
it's impossible now

A Fulani man can never be president in 2023
fulani man will never be, thats for sure.....but hausa or kanuri may become...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Charmingrascal(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Veqtor:
Terrible time to be nigerian.

Go on offensive o. Else these idi0tic dem0ns will continue to kill southerners and get away with it.

It's now crystal clear that the govt is sponsoring the terrorism. Every one should defend themselves by going on offensive, not waiting for them to strike.

If they go on offensive the terrorists Government will bully them.

Anyways it is better to fight and die than to remain calm and still die.

Buhari's Fulani security operatives are supplying bandits military and Paramilitary uniforms, they allow them to attack Southerners unchecked.

If the people retaliate the government will send soldiers to go and bully them, yet some southern dingbat who can't think are still supporting this terrorists fulani government.

We only hear of Military going offensive on fulani bandits in the North but no replica of that in the South because fulani bandits terrorizing the South are placed and positioned their by this Fulani government.

If they could go after bandits in southern forests the way they go after ESN we will have a bit of sanity but their body language says it all.
Bandits is northern investment, they arm them to wreck havoc in the South and make the South a war zone.

Joe bororokwe says bandits are doing business while ESN is a criminal group.

Ko ni dafun gbogbo eyin Southerners to support oloriburuku Government yi

I am so enraged!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Veqtor: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If they go on offensive the terrorists Government will bully them.

Anyways it is better to fight and die than to remain calm and still die.

Buhari's Fulani security operatives are supplying bandits military and Paramilitary uniforms, they allow them to attack Southerners unchecked.

If the people retaliate the government will send soldiers to go and bully them, yet some southern dingbat who can't think are still supporting this terrorists fulani government.

We only hear of Military going offensive on fulani bandits in the North but no replica of that in the South because fulani bandits terrorizing the South are placed and positioned their by this Fulani government.

If they could go after bandits in southern forests the way they go after ESN we will have a bit of sanity but their body language says it all.
Bandits is northern investment, they arm them to wreck havoc in the South and make the South a war zone.

Joe bororokwe says bandits are doing business while ESN is a criminal group.

Ko ni dafun gbogbo eyin Southerners to support oloriburuku Government yi

I am so enraged!!

My brother...you said it all.

If you don't fight, the terr0rists will kill you, if you fight them back, the terr0rist president will send their soldier faction to kill you. It's best to die fighting...that way you sure of takin some down with you...than to be slaughtered like a chicken. Mehn. Im sick of this contraption.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by theTranslator: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

No..keep masturbating one mocking ipob/Nnamdi Kanu.Na dem be your problem.
Wetin do this one? grin
Insult me I insult you
No grammar cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by adedehinbo(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
I pity these guys after 2023

I personally will take action
unfortunately we re too passionately here,once the attacks stop we tend to forget everything but personally I wish we could come together and evict these people away from every southwest region both the innocent ones among them,this will send a serious warning to their paymasters. If I have my way ni,walahi many of them would have fallen

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Meanwhile federal government is chasing after Igboho.

Awon clowns.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2021
PLEASE WHO ELSE CAREFULLY OBSERVED HOW THAT MANNA GRILL VULTURE GUY AVOIDED THIS THREAD.

THESE GUYS ARE TERRORISTS PLANTED ON NAIRALAND.

THEIR AIM IS TO KEEP WEAKENING OUR RESOLVE AND TURNING OUR HEROES INTO VILLAINS. IT'S CALLED GASLIGHTING.

THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY PLANTED ON NAIRALAND AND OTHER FACELESS FORUMS TO DERAIL US AND THROW US OUT OF FOCUS. THAT ALIEN WORKS WITH THIS GOVERNMENT OF BANDITRY.

IPOB O, ODUDUWA O, SHINE YOUR EYES O. E LA JU YIN.

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by hotwax: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2021
Another DSS operation. Is that not the same way they attack Sunday igboho house?

DSS=fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by FiverrTutor(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

Keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Now we all know why they struggled to control every security agency. So they can be deployed for their Fulani extremist agenda
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by eastOFwest(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
MansoryMX:
How do we deal with this issue now! Because it is obvious and the hand writing written boldly on the wall.

Buhari better sit in power forever because the moment he vacates that throne, all Fulani should follow him back to Kastina State or else face mass killings.
angry

I think that's what his idea is. I can't, for the life of me, see how Buhari will leave that seat in 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Danzakidakura(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
you no fit talk now when your mothers and sisters are been rape and killed by your slave Masters. If it's MNK now you will be spitting around Dan Akwuya mahaukaci
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by babaijebue(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Dss in disguise undecidedDss in disguise
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Tinububalls:
The military and civilians are in deep mess. Who are we going to run to?

The military is not in deep mess.

The military are the terrorists.

Learn to report news properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
This is obviously the work of DSS officials.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

If another Fulani wins, will you wait till 2027 or even 2031?
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Wickedfact: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
AlexBells:

The very spoiler agent here is, 1. Most Igbo polititian except maybe Enugu and Anambra will join APC, then APC fields a Southern candidate possibly Tinubu with a Northern vice, then PDP fields a Northern candidate possibly Atiku with a Southern vice possibly Obi, who then would the East and North vote for.

If Yorubas wants true liberation and not pretentious political sophistication, they should nominate an Igbo for APC presidential ticket, we are observing Southern governors forum sha

Can APGA nominate a SS person as its Presidential candidate?
Can APGA nominate an Ebonyi man as its Presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Oweku: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Many things will change after 2023..
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by adedehinbo(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2021
You would never see dss issue any statement on this,they would pretend as if it never happened. If you re part of dss or among here encouraging attacks on south west region,you all shall die a terrible one

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by hotwax: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2021
JoeEeL:
PLEASE WHO ELSE CAREFULLY OBSERVED HOW THAT MANNA GRILL VULTURE GUY AVOIDED THIS THREAD.

THESE GUYS ARE TERRORISTS PLANTED ON NAIRALAND.

THEIR AIM IS TO KEEP WEAKENING OUR RESOLVE AND TURNING OUR HEROES INTO VILLAINS. IT'S CALLED GASLIGHTING.

THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY PLANTED ON NAIRALAND AND OTHER FACELESS FORUMS TO DERAIL US AND THROW US OUT OF FOCUS. THAT ALIEN WORKS WITH THIS GOVERNMENT OF BANDITRY.

IPOB O, ODUDUWA O, SHINE YOUR EYES O. E LA JU YIN.

Manabbgrill is an APC supporter. Don't be supprized even if he is Igbo. They are fanatic about APC. Even if buhari rape their father in the anus.

Google the word fanatism

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by AroleOduduwa2: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2021
You won’t see any of those apc miscreant on this tread. I weep for the wombs who conceived them.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by SKYHIGHfx: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2021
Don't report herdsmen killings NBC tells media
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by AlexBells(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Wickedfact:

Can APGA nominate a SS person as its Presidential candidate?
Can APGA nominate an Ebonyi man as its Presidential candidate?
No they can't nominate an Ebonyi man, rather it is the Ebonyi man that nominates others, what is south south please
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by eguarojeona: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

And what makes you think an Hausa/Fulani man won't be President come 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by sylve11: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2021
slivertongue:
herdsmen are bitting more than they can chew

Wey other people dey complain since, una turned deaf to their complaints. embarassed cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by theTranslator: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Keyboard warrior
i won't take arms

Brain work
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
SamPeeLamen:
I don't get. Why are these attackers so interested in agangan? Do they know something the rest of us don't?

Ibarapa has gold. See let me tell you something, all lands in the south have very large natural deposits... many undiscovered. It doesn't matter anywhere in the south, it is blessed with natural resources. The politicians know this. The hawkish intl community know this. These Jihadists know this. But one thing is Ibarapa is a bordering community. Foolanis cannot just come into the center and begin to launch attacks. They begin from borders like the way they devastated Borno and Niger state... and now Ibarapa. These are bordering communities. Before they begin to make incursions.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
When Nigeria government attacked ESN guarding our farms,killing ESN commander at his home,some westerners rejoiced.

Now they have kill Amotekun commander.

What goes around comes around isnt it? Im Yoruba by d way.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by ablejesus26(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Everything in the Country reeks of failure.
I wonder how much longer it will take before everyone lose their cool �.
What a fantastic failure of a govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) / Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.