Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan (32751 Views)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Nukilia: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Veqtor:
Terrible time to be nigerian.

Go on offensive o. Else these idi0tic dem0ns will continue to kill southerners and get away with it.

It's now crystal clear that the govt is sponsoring the terrorism. Every one should defend themselves by going on offensive, not waiting for them to strike.

You are smart!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by tobstarizhia(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Wickedfact:

The South South is the region feeding you and the entire Nigeria. You should worship the SS.

Actually it is the North that feeds the country. South South folks aren't farmers.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by tobstarizhia(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2021
flokii:
You people want to push Yorubas to start taking law into their hands.. They have been killing Yorubas imcluding Obas forgetting that they also have traditional rulers and politicians that can suffer casualty.

RIP to the commander if the news is true.

*Yawn so stale. Pray tell when will Yorubas start taking the law into their hands, eh?
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by ajaeben: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2021
the people in igangan should always be ready in all ways.... may God continue to protect them...
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by tobstarizhia(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2021
9jah:
Southern Nigerians !!! Please let us stop this fighting among each other and fight our common enemy -The fulanis invaders -They are foreigners in our land Nigeria -These normads are uneducated the quota system where someone from Yobe can score 2 to get into a federal secondary school and someone from Anambra and other parts of the south need to score 200 and above to get into the same federal school and your are here trying to argue with them with your intellect is waste of time-They have been presidents and head of states for 40 something years with no concrete achievement but to form a Caliphate in our indigenous lands-Boko hari have borrowed Nigeria to death using 71% of our yearly economy to service debt -which 80% come from the southerners recources-They are busy building a railways with borrowed fund to Niger republic so they can import more Jihadist and equip them with AK-47 to kill us and claim our fathers land ,claiming RUGA this people are normads-Nigeria need a new population census its only in Nigeria that you migrate away from the sea to the desert and the population rises this doesnt even happen in any animal forest -People and animals migrates towards the sea not away from it -Onitsha -Lagos -Ibadan population if we have the right census is greater than the northern population because middle belt is excluded -How they got 140 million people in the north is a fallacy from hell-Ive resided in the northern Nigeria and that population is a fugazi -Nigeria is a country where a president will release 1009 confirm terrorists and jail freedom fighters and declare another wanted while giving terrorists ramsoms and call it a business-We in the south left Nigeria to foreign countries ,because there is no opportunities for us in our fathers land while the Fulani foreigners on our land occupies every important federal positions -We have to keep sending billions of dollars each year to sustaine our families in Nigeria thereby helping Nigeria crumbling economy-All what you Fulanis are busy doing is to kill us and rape our women with your normadic -Outdated Jihadist agenda's-You want to build a Caliphate in our Fatherland abi? Ok you dont want electronic voting system in Nigeria ,because trees and cows vote in your region -We want a divorce-Na by force to be one Nigeria -We no do again-Our four fathers and our parents have made a mistake including the devil himself Lugard because he is not a lord in my eyes -but we are not them -Go and get your Caliphate alone and leave our recourses and land for us -Youve closed the southern boarders caging the south within and open up the northern boarders to migrate your fulani brothers from Mauritius-Senegal- Chad -Niger-Arming these jajaweeds with AK-47 to kill indigenous Nigerians in there ancestoral lands -You foreigners came in through Usman dan fodio a trader to kill the Hausas kings and quuens like queen Amina of Zaria,and changed Hausa king and queens to Emirs from there youve migrated to middle belt and slaughtered them too now your in the south trying to conplete your Caliphate by displacing the indigenous people -Nigeria is bleeding red -Out of 19 northern only 4 have indigenous state governors -Most Nigerian now are refugees in IDP camps rufugees in Cameron-Any time we say no you kill us -Now we are saying it took us 60 years because of this idiot that have made us the capital of poverty in the world -He is so stupid reason why his only scored psi (pass score)in senior military exam-Your terrorists are taking pictures with government officials and bragging on live tv how they kill people and military soldiers and government officials will be laughing while you kill southerners asking for a better Nigeria -Everything the Fulanis are doing is against us thats the truth-One Nigeria is dead.This is Jihad supported by these Fulani government.

Shut up Yoruba man. I only see you on issues concerning your Yoruba brethrens. When it comes to Igbo or Benue or middle belt you start to spew thrash.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Theunbothered: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2021
hotwax:

Manabbgrill is an APC supporter. Don't be supprized even if he is Igbo. They are fanatic about APC. Even if buhari rape their father in the anus.

Google the word fanatism

The highly disturbed individual is from the middle belt
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Jackson105: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2021
AlexBells:

The very spoiler agent here is, 1. Most Igbo polititian except maybe Enugu and Anambra will join APC, then APC fields a Southern candidate possibly Tinubu with a Northern vice, then PDP fields a Northern candidate possibly Atiku with a Southern vice possibly Obi, who then would the East and North vote for.

If Yorubas wants true liberation and not pretentious political sophistication, they should nominate an Igbo for APC presidential ticket, we are observing Southern governors forum sha

Yoruba should nominate an Igbo president for Amala-ewedu party, you need sense, you guys can go and die, who needs 5%?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2021
Yorubas are my southern brothers well educated people they are not nomads like you -They are not land grabbers or terrorists-During the war of 1967-1960 the Yorubas took care of our properties and collected rent for us and welcomed us back after the war and gave us our properties and rent colected -But im an Igbo man that have great admiration for my Yoruba brothers and hate Foreigners that are fighting a Jihadist war against indigenous people of Nigeria-Fulanization of Nigeria wont work-Im an American war lord I wish i can see you terrorists in person and I will show you what I do to terrorists like you -Unity beggers -Terrorist and rapist -I hate you guys -# I stand with Oduduwa# I stand with Biafra # I stand for all indigenous Nigerians-I hate normads -backwards people-Primitive uneducated ,unenlightened -I say things because i can see what you guys are trying to do -You think you can create division between the southerners anymore lol-Go Bleep your cow -Idiot.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Wickedfact: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2021
tobstarizhia:
Actually it is the North that feeds the country. South South folks aren't farmers.

The North can't even feed itself. That's why you have poverty, hunger, malnutrition, diseases and all sorts of almajiri nonsense in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by tobstarizhia(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Wickedfact:

The North can't even feed itself. That's why you have poverty, hunger, malnutrition, diseases and all sorts of almajiri nonsense in the North.

Go to your nearest market and you'll find that most of your tomatoes, pepper, vegetables, etc are imported from the North. I'm a Southerner btw, but the truth is the truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Rolly22(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
The North is really fighting tooth for tooth for One-Nigeria with everything in their power, who would blame them, statistically Nigeria is not generating up to 2% of its total IGR from there, imagine some parts of the Southern Nigeria leaves, they are doomed forever.

But we are not the same, we are different in everything, from race, to ideology, to language, to culture.

This cage Lord Luggard put us in is becoming too stretched to accommodate us, it's time to part ways, it's not going to be easy because Fulanis are not sane like normal human beings, but it's going to happen, mark my words.

Calling Luggard Lord is according him respect which he doesn’t deserve.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Styluss: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Praxis758:
Let's await the press statement from presidency to defend these terrorists while our pastor in Aso Rock keep quiet.

Seyi Makinde is expected to blame his inability to control the federal police while Miyetti Allah will justify the invasion.

Buhari will be glad the eviction of Seriki Igangan and arrest of Wakilu is being revenged by his foot soldiers.

Our SW Obas too are expected to fall back to their shells and even be ready to betray their subjects so as to please the power that be.

Tinubu may likely issue his usual press statement to blame the people of Igangan who are victims for not accommodating their killers and also allocate some blames to the Fulanis.
infamous quote.. where are the cows grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by herich(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2021
Who will the yorubas blame now,
IPOB or ESN?
Those cowards are peeping and avoiding this thread right now.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by netmillionaires(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2021
That is not in dispute na. You forget when Buhari misyarn and mentioned 'our internet warrior'... They are all part of the plan. Even all these tribal slur between Igbos and Yorubas na dem.

The moment I notice that stupid guy's name, I just skip to read the next post. I don't read his comment.

Someone claimed to be selling BBQ yet he is always on all thread. Sometimes his comment will be the next three to five consecutive comment on a busy thread. How possible is that. That handle is been used by many paid agents to book space while another come around only to modify and type rubbish.
JoeEeL:
PLEASE WHO ELSE CAREFULLY OBSERVED HOW THAT MANNA GRILL VULTURE GUY AVOIDED THIS THREAD.

THESE GUYS ARE TERRORISTS PLANTED ON NAIRALAND.

THEIR AIM IS TO KEEP WEAKENING OUR RESOLVE AND TURNING OUR HEROES INTO VILLAINS. IT'S CALLED GASLIGHTING.

THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY PLANTED ON NAIRALAND AND OTHER FACELESS FORUMS TO DERAIL US AND THROW US OUT OF FOCUS. THAT ALIEN WORKS WITH THIS GOVERNMENT OF BANDITRY.

IPOB O, ODUDUWA O, SHINE YOUR EYES O. E LA JU YIN.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2021
netmillionaires:
That is not in dispute na. You forget when Buhari misyarn and mentioned 'our internet warrior'... They are all part of the plan. Even all these tribal slur between Igbos and Yorubas na dem.

The moment I notice that stupid guy's name, I just skip to read the next post. I don't read his comment.

I will begin to do that. That guy is so disgusting and irritating, Jeeez.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2021
MansoryMX:
How do we deal with this issue now! Because it is obvious and the hand writing written boldly on the wall.

Buhari better sit in power forever because the moment he vacates that throne, all Fulani should follow him back to Kastina State or else face mass killings.
angry
Until then...
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by pacespot(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Take igboho out so that Fulani's can have their parade. Buhari, we are watching your game plan
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by netmillionaires(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2021
I can't stop wondering why Igbos wouldn't demand Presidency from PDP after putting all their eggs in PDP's basket, instead you blame Yorubas for not giving you APC presidential ticket. Why must you always settle for VP slot in PDP. It is so confusing and annoying. Yoruba will fight for presidential slot in APC. You on the other hand will give Hausa/Fulani presidential slot in PDP and manage VP slot and still blame yoruba as the reason while presidency go to the north. What is wrong in having Igbo pdp presidential slot and yoruba presidential slot. You want fulanis out yet give them presidential slot and still vote for them. Why not vote for an APGA Igbo candidate instead and boycott PDP unless they put an Igbo man as their presidential candidate. I personally will vote an Igbo but not when he is just a mere (commissioner) VP because it is still the same as voting a notherner.
geemd434:

That they will never do but can take vice president from another North
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by netmillionaires(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2021
If you take note, you will notice that sometimes, his post will be the next three to five consecutive comments. How is that possible on a busy post. That handle is been used by many of them from different phone or pc to book space. Then one of them will come arround to modify only to yarn nonsense.

JoeEeL:

I will begin to do that. That guy is so disgusting and irritating, Jeeez.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by JoeEeL(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2021
netmillionaires:
If you take note, you will notice that sometimes, his post will be the next three to five consecutive comments. How is that possible on a busy post. That handle is been used by many of them from different phone or pc to book space. Then one of them will come arround to modify only to yarn nonsense.

Hmmn, guy you dey observe gan. So why are they so serious in this their media propaganda that they sleep on NL day and night?
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Conrod: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
I pity these guys after 2023

I personally will take action

A Fulani man can never be president in 2023
Only Arewa president

If they manage to get there
Nigeria would divide that same year
Chest beating from a safe haven in benin republic.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Bar1941(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
I pity these guys after 2023

I personally will take action

A Fulani man can never be president in 2023
Only Arewa president

If they manage to get there
Nigeria would divide that same year

That is the time bomb that is about to be exploded in the country, infact it's going to make the splitting of the country easier.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Veqtor: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Conrod:
You think these mods are myopic and shallow minded as you ?

Who b dis? You mustn't put ur mouth in things that don't concern you. Talk like a divorced woman suffering from PTSD. Women leader...Mind ur business okay.
Re: Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan by Plut01: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
SamPeeLamen:
I don't get. Why are these attackers so interested in agangan? Do they know something the rest of us don't?

Precious stones reservoir.......... known to few people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.