Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Should I Take Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back (1550 Views)

This Is How I Suck It If I Really Like It. I Take My Time..( Pics Ins) / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Am a graduate!!! And I always love passionately!!! I graduated this year waiting for my call up letter to go for service... I met this pretty girl on February 10th this year through her friend... So I asked her out but she declined that she has a boyfriend but I kept disturbing her and one fateful day she came to my house accidentally because it wasn't planned because we just met on her way home and she was like show me your house, when we were inside my room I was still telling
her to give me a chance and she said let me tell you the truth I love you but I can't date you and I told her I would give her more to think about it and she left... On the same day she sent a text that she loves but I should be her best friend that she loves me more than her boyfriend but I insisted that I wanted to be in relationship with her... Later, she always in my house to say hi anytime she is going home from shop, on one fateful day, she came around and something led to something we kissed passionately and she still told me no relationship we are just friends at that point I got angry like maybe she just wanted to be using me and I told her to stay away from me and to my surprise she said no that it's too late and she kept coming even if I frown my face she didn't care at all, so later I left my house to visit a friend and I was there for like 4 weeks, she used to call but I ignored her calls but later she sent her friend that she is ready for the relationship that I should please come back to her... I agreed because I really love her, when we met the first day we met again I asked her "are you still with your boyfriend?" and she said yes and we started the relationship, the love kept growing every day... She later got admission to University outside the state we are and we made alot of promises to each other that we won't let each other down, to cut the story she left to school and I started seeing some changes just within two weeks she resumed and I was asking myself some questions like, did she love me in the first place or was she using me before etc...what really provoked me was that she called me one day that she wanted to have sex with me that she is missing and I was like I miss you but you have to hold yourself because you have not choice and she told she can't control any longer that she really needed to satisfy herself sexually and from that moment I started having trusting issues with her... She started shouting at me on phone, ignoring my calls and during that time I was going through some emotional pains fellow nairalanders but later I started giving her space too, so later she called me for like three days I didn't pick and she sent series of text messages and I decided to hear her out and she told me she is sorry for everything and now she is on my neck now telling me how much she loves me and she is sorry for everything... What should I do??
Re: Should I Take Her Back by EverythingFit: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Follow you heart, do what you believe is right. But the truth is this girl has a lot to learn about life before she can get to a place of maturity and wisdom to know what she wants and what's more important to her, what I mean is, she's still at that age where she's still discovering life and the truth is a lot of girls make mistakes at this age, she might love you, I don't doubt that she does but that doesn't mean she won't hurt you, knowingly or unknowingly, she's just not there yet and her emotional maturity is still, sorry to say, low.

You decide what's best for you bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thanks so much bro!!!
Re: Should I Take Her Back by Bola146(f): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Both of you are still KIDS

10 Likes

Re: Should I Take Her Back by fati2001(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back by ceede2: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abeg waiting up want take back, to read that Episode tire me.
Re: Should I Take Her Back by Isokoson1: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bros op leave that girl. . You suppose know say she dey Bleep another and guys dey give her head for school... And she dey give her head too... Person way tell you say she no fit control herself again suppose tell you say she don loose for street.. . Better leave her for your own good... Use your Sense...

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back by AntiSimp: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
A whole graduate.. u can't handle a 17 or 18 year old fresher. Too bad. You are talking of take her back, person wey don leave u behind.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back by Jameszinchenkov: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mumu man
Go and hustle
Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
EverythingFit:
Follow you heart, do what you believe is right. But the truth is this girl has a lot to learn about life before she can get to a place of maturity and wisdom to know what she wants and what's more important to her, what I mean is, she's still at that age where she's still discovering life and the truth is a lot of girls make mistakes at this age, she might love you, I don't doubt that she does but that doesn't mean she won't hurt you, knowingly or unknowingly, she's just not there yet and her emotional maturity is still, sorry to say, low.

You decide what's best for you bro

Thanks man!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:
Mumu man
Go and hustle

You don't have to abuse anyone before you give advice oga....
Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
AntiSimp:
A whole graduate.. u can't handle a 17 or 18 year old fresher. Too bad. You are talking of take her back, person wey don leave u behind.

Ok
Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bros op leave that girl. . You suppose know say she dey Bleep another and guys dey give her head for school... And she dey give her head too... Person way tell you say she no fit control herself again suppose tell you say she don loose for street.. . Better leave her for your own good... Use your Sense...

Thanks man!!! But she is disturbing me with her calls everyday... I really your genuine advice bro
Re: Should I Take Her Back by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
:
Re: Should I Take Her Back by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
��
Re: Should I Take Her Back by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
N.a. you dey use your hand find trouble .....not tomorrow you will still run here to ask for advice. You saw a girl who is already in love with someone and wanted her to be your girlfriend, what do you expect?
You will be number 2 and will only be used as time goes on.
Bro, just cool off and find your self another babe....forget the kiss and illusion btw una, the story may end up and what do you expect a girl wey do enter university to behave?

Abort what ever mission you have, i repeat abort mission and find another babe!

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back by VlamesIffect(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Which kind small pikin talk be this undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
N.a. you dey use your hand find trouble .....not tomorrow you will still run here to ask for advice. You saw a girl who is already in love with someone and wanted her to be your girlfriend, what do you expect?
You will be number 2 and will only be used as time goes on.
Bro, just cool off and find your self another babe....forget the kiss and illusion btw una, the story may end up and what do you expect a girl wey do enter university to behave?

Abort what ever mission you have, i repeat abort mission and find another babe!

Thanks man!!!
Re: Should I Take Her Back by shegxy9(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Azammmi:
Na Man U be no let small pikin play you , if you want invite her over so play her till she comes back from school then when she comes visiting ask her for her phone and tell her to remove the password , if she fight you then you don know say na street property be that you don own her she belongs to the street

Hmmmmm ok
Re: Should I Take Her Back by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Shegxy9 what exactly is the problem I read your previous post just now.are you talking of this same girl or another person.?
And lastly why are you interested in a girl that told you she have boyfriend..? there are 5.2 billion women on this planets earth. So are you telling me this 5.2bn women are all taken .?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Take Her Back by Nurseonduty(f): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Bola146:
Both of you are still KIDS
Simple
Re: Should I Take Her Back by Sonnobax15(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

When Deborah Shows Off Her Pus#y / January Salary yet to be paid by Federal Government 2023 / Moment Lady Shows Off Bre@st While Dancing To Asake’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.