Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? (37674 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2021
hakym619:

What is pm ?
Send thr sample and price here . 08122551775

Pm: private message.
Check your email (the one that you used to create this nairaland account)
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by hakym619(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2021
3minssex:

Pm: private message.
Check your email (the one that you used to create this nairaland account)

No longer in use.
Send it to my WhatsApp number provided
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by dultmax(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2021
DissTroy:

Yours are browning-off at the edges. A healthy full beard shouldn't do that. My beard length is almost the length of yours with a full, lined and connected upper lip moustache but everything is still richly black and dark.

If you use relaxers then stop. One of the best treatments for a full beard is applying lukewarm water to it as many times as posible during the day and combing it. Basically, as many times as you use a restroom.

Chemicals would thin-out your hair follicles or bleach them.

I dyed it brown bro...

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by criuze(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Todayswind:

All of you should shave it off. The best chin is the chin without hair.
Stop looking like Osama bein laden. It's not sexy

Beard's cool

It makes a man look like a man

But for me it balance my emotions

I'll be cool and friendlier with beard (not like osama)
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by HoneySwag(f): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Workch:
You don’t know how many babes I have gotten just because I have big beards.
Good and well maintained beards Dey give guys levels and sex appeal. If you come get small money join, ha, forget story.

Lolz that's good.. Thanks for being matured in your comment unlike some guys
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Workch: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2021
HoneySwag:

Lolz that's good.. Thanks for being matured in your comment unlike some guys
naso na, not all girls must like beards but most do.
It’s like how a lioness likes lions with big and dark mane.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Henrydata(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
criuze:
Once your beard grow well it stop itching

There's no death sentence there
best comment here

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by DissTroy(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
dultmax:

I dyed it brown bro...

LOL. Native doctor? How do the women in your life take it though?

Keep your full beard richly dark, black, moisturised and properly shaped.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Lannister1: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2021
I can recommend beard growth oil for you. Very good for beard growth and makes it soft too. The price is 5k, free delivery and pay on delivery only in Lagos. WhatsApp or call- 08117826214 or Dm on IG @bearded.ng quote author=Sirkenny44 post=104485542]Were can some buy the oil from pls??[/quote]

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Lannister1: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2021
donforeign:

Which beard oil do you use or how can I grow a longer beards? Thanks
I can recommend beard growth oil for you. Very good for beard growth and makes it soft too. The price is 5k, free delivery and pay on delivery only in Lagos. WhatsApp or call- 08117826214 or Dm on IG @bearded.ng

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Lannister1: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2021
lilachiever:

Please which oil you use and how much does it cost?

My beard isn't bad but I want it to b better and sleeker.
I can recommend beard growth oil for you. Very good for beard growth and makes it soft too. The price is 5k, free delivery and pay on delivery only in Lagos. WhatsApp or call- 08117826214 or Dm on IG @bearded.ng
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by donforeign: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lannister1:

I live in edo
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Jesona(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
noble2faith:

How much are they?

I bought the beards lotion and oil at 10k, and the hair oil at 5k the last time I bought.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Lannister1: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
donforeign:

I live in edo

message on whatsapp. I can bring for you as i will be travelling to Benin from Lagos next week so you don't pay for delivery. You can pay once you get the product from me. I'm a Benin boy too, Eghosa by name. Just order and tell them Eghosa recommended you.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by royalair(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
femsmile:

God bless you bro, been waiting to see this... Best combination for hair and beards, I actually do melt it and then mix together... Na mad combo ooOOoo...
oboy this your beard de chop up grin

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Bluesea1and2: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
femsmile:

God bless you bro, been waiting to see this... Best combination for hair and beards, I actually do melt it and then mix together... Na mad combo ooOOoo...
How do you melt it
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lilvicky68(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? Cooking palm oil? Do you use that?? And do you know (any) other tips?? I wanna grow mine. embarassed
Oya book a session na..
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by ifytrik(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
PrinceGoku:

;Gatekeeper Dgrin
cheesycheesy
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by SomehowBROWN(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Important to keep it clean,
Dont be quick to go to the saloon for a cut,
Never use shaving sticks,
Get good hair cream and always use it after a bath,
But hair conditioner if possible, it's not expensive,
Normalise getting a cut without carving your hairline and side burns for a while.
PatrickOkunima:
I'd love to join the beards gang, but can't bear the itching.

I'm going bald and it's getting worse by the day, so I'll be left with no choice but to be having skin cut, as in gorimapa. But it would make more sense if I leave some beards to go with the new look.

Is there anything I can use to stop my beards from itching?

I'll appreciate your comments.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oya book a session na..
LMAO. Book a session? Ontop say make you share beards tips with me? Ah no want again.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by femsmile(m): 1:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Bluesea1and2:

How do you melt it

Heat... Sun or Steam...
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2021
3minssex:

It's expensive,price is #6500.

It worth is bro, believe me
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Bluesea1and2: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2021
femsmile:

Heat... Sun or Steam...
Alright thanks
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lilvicky68(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

LMAO. Book a session? Ontop say make you share beards tips with me? Ah no want again.
Abi you no dey like private class?
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Abi you no dey like private class?

Not with you. grin grin grin
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lilvicky68(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Not with you. grin grin grin
Lol.. as harmless as I am..
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol.. as harmless as I am..
Lol. You say what? I cannot confirm that sha. But I'm not even talking about the 'negative harm' you might be thinking and I know you know. The kind I'm talking about, it's because my gut tells me.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by dexoubie(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Apply my products BeardBlue oils before going to bed.

Wow I Never knew this would make front page.

I sell beard oils. It aid soft, plumppy and fast growth.

I also deal in oils that stop beard itching
And also clear dark spots at the armpit and pubic region caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

Please send a pm. Patronize me
Ur number is not here..u can reach me on 07011133691
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Rexraph18(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:

King C Gillette Men's Beard Oil and most times I use the Viking

Where can I buy the oil in Nigeria?
Or where do you buy yours
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nicklaus619(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2021
Rexraph18:

Where can I buy the oil in Nigeria?
Or where do you buy yours

Ali express
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by 77star: 2:54am On Aug 16, 2021
ok
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Ishilove: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I use King C Gillette Men's Beard Oil and most times I use the Viking

They smell so nice and give your beard amazing shinny darker appearance, helps grow beards too and minimize unnecessary tangles and breakage
I know someone who needs this. His beard has been struggling to grow since he was 20 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.