Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? (37666 Views)

Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) / 6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Bluesea1and2: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by lastchild: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
grown beards doesn't itch, it's itchy while growing newly after shaving, though this is what happens to me, I don't know about the next guy
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by deavicky(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
I'd love to join the beards gang, but can't bear the itching.

I'm going bald and it's getting worse by the day, so I'll be left with no choice but to be having skin cut, as in gorimapa. But it would make more sense if I leave some beards to go with the new look.

Is there anything I can use to stop my beards from itching?

I'll appreciate your comments.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.
it's always itchy when u start newly, and that because u are not used to it. Just try as much as possible to ignore it and if u must scratch it, wash it with sponge if u are at home.After a day or 3 it will stop. But remember it has to be always clean.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by onegig(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
SKhanmi:
Stop using shaving sticks. Exfoliate your skin regularly & apply beard oil & moisturizers. Soft beards are the best

Shaving sticks are the worst thing.

Just get a Phillips beard clipper.

Those things are life savers for pubic hair.. Used one for years now without a bump or itch.

2 Likes

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Jesona(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

I'm going bald and it's getting worse by the day, so I'll be left with no choice but to be having skin cut, as in gorimapa. But it would make more sense if I leave some beards to go with the new look.

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

The comments I have seen so far indicate that kids have taken over Nairaland, the romance board at least. It's unfortunate really.

Use this and know peace. By the way, that is what I use too, and it's just too good with nice fragrance.

If you also wish to restore your bald hair, this Avocado oil is your plug anyday, and know peace.

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by bangiskings: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Is there anything I can use to stop my beards from itching? Your beard is dirty that's why it's itching

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by bigcee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
Apply palm oil after going to bed..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by chiefobdk(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

I can help you regain your baldness.. If you are ready to spend 1500 each month. And also have patience
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Activist001:
Apply vulture urine and it will clear in no time. Thank me later.
hmmmm special adviser on beards matter I hail o
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by erubati: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2021
SKhanmi:
Stop using shaving sticks. Exfoliate your skin regularly & apply beard oil & moisturizers. Soft beards are the best
How do I exfoliate the skin.have some patchy beards that usually irritates me so I cut it.o would like to get beards that are much full and uniform
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by donforeign: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:
I have got alot of beards and I can say ayam a member of beard gang, my beards don't scratch me one bit, how can my beard scratch me when I take care of it so well, I got oil that makes it soft and sleek and I give it a nice combing plus I got got Cologne to go with it, man, u don't need to tell me, but boy, I smell so nice 24/7 cool I have met girl that ain't even my girlfriend that I have just hock up with because they just want to touch my beards grin

Which beard oil do you use or how can I grow a longer beards? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Osasnidas(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

coming from someone with Beard... The itching is just a stage... You won't feel a thing once its fully grown... However don't use shaving sticks..
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Parcks(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Apply my products BeardBlue oils before going to bed.

Wow I Never knew this would make front page.

I sell beard oils. It aid soft, plumppy and fast growth.

I also deal in oils that stop beard itching
And also clear dark spots caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

Please send a pm. Patronize me
. I need the oil. Let me know how I can reach you.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nicklaus619(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
donforeign:

Which beard oil do you use or how can I grow a longer beards? Thanks

I use King C Gillette Men's Beard Oil and most times I use the Viking
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Madmadrevo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

And also clear dark spots caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

how much is your beard growth?I am in abuja though,u?
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by donforeign: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I use King C Gillette Men's Beard Oil and most times I use the Viking

E dey mke am grow full and lng?

Baba I love beards en chai
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by hakym619(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

also clear dark spots caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

I want this.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Rilwayne001: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
My beards doesn't itch me though.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nicklaus619(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
donforeign:

E dey mke am grow full and lng?

Baba I love beards en chai

U get beard before and want it fuller abi u no her but want to grow beard, ?
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by AeroplaneApple: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
hakym619:

also clear dark spots caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

I want this.
Thanks for considering patronage
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Have been growing beards since my secondary school days and not ones have I had itchy beards... grin grin grin
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
A beardless man is a boy, it's natural for men to have beard.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by KaptainAfrika: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Scratch it.

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by hakym619(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

Thanks for considering patronage

Pricd ?
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by AeroplaneApple: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
hakym619:
how much is your beard growth?I am in abuja though,u?
Sent you a pm
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by johhbekeboh09: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Activist001:
Apply vulture urine and it will clear in no time. Thank me later.

Really...where e go see vulture uprine?!
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by kazvid(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

And also clear dark spots at the armpit and pubic region caused by constant shaving with clippers or blunt blade

How much and your location
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by adonis89(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Use this. Its a bit a expensive though. That's wat I use. Secondly, always wash your beards and comb it

1 Like

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Alhajiemeritus: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

Thanks in anticipation.

Edited:

I don't think beards really itch, I think it's a myth.
If yours does, use hair-cream.
Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Roma10: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Go get yourself sanitized

Re: The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards? by Ikokobara: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
HoneySwag:
I don't like guys that keep beards. A short stubble beard maybe okay, but those Osama bin Laden beard is a big turn off
Who asked you��‍♂️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.