Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (52009 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by honor4me: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
The business of the CEO is badly affected, I think.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by baloney: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS ONLINE AND OFFLINE ARE BORN IDIOTS!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by donbenie(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Tareq1105: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints

You better watch it before God slap your mouth.

Have you ever come closer to where his private jet is parked ( hanger) in your life?

How did you manage to see alcohol inside his private jet?

Fear God.

You should stop lying against a man of God bcoz there's instant judgement.

Don't say what you don't know even against anyone. It's dangerous.

That's my honest advice for you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Bullet01(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
We are sorry sir. May God deliver us from this mess. Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Leave story. Buhari let his fans down big time.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by StreetFight: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
You should have told God not to make Buhari President nah. Abi, is it not God that chooses Kings?

Uncle Bishop, go and sit down.

The clown inside the Rock is a dangerous breathing mannequin, that is not enough reason for all of you to start coming with another set of prophesies. You predicted that Buhari will not be President, you joined forces with Obasanjo, Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual, Shehu Gumi the bandits best friend, yet Father Mbaka prophesy over all of you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by onuman: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Godjone:
Like i used to say and will continue saying it, buhari is a bad ruler. A wheelbarrow pusher is a good leader than buhari
The difference between PDP and APC of today is only on paper; the difference is not even worth the paper it’s to be written.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CasNova: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
I still seriously believe that men of God should desist from publicly saying things like this.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BetExpert: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on! ...I was carried away by buhari's tears on campaign grounds...I thought he meant well for Nigeria but I was damn wrong...

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST disaster!
Such a nepotic, sadistic, redundant tyrant.
Buhari is the worst calamity that can befall any country. He is a devil incarnate. Hitler, Mao, Nero and all of the other most wicked evil dictators in world dey learn work where Buhari dey. His fulani terrorists bandits and killer herdsmen family are killing thousands of people and he is happy about it. But sent assassins to kill Sunday Igboho in his house at 2am, they killed people that were sleeping at night in their house and said those ones were shooting them. He sent assassins to capture Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya but he will tell you they don't know fulani bandits location and Boko location in Sambisa forest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by buzorcharles(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
DankemzI:
Sir please forgive them as hunger and starvation is serving em hot and spicy.

Forgive who? He needs all the forgiveness he can get. He is same like the govt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by PrinceOfLagos: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Forgive Nigerians man of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BePrepared: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Ur foolishness is over much, hope ur parents have other children?

He's a drunk and he is sober enof to have written over 70 books that even whites are struggling to get.

He's a drunk and his mission is building 25 world class universities.

Mind u I don't go to his church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by NSK4U(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
I did'nt read where you warned Nigerians oga.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Tecord1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

really? How did you come about the information. Its one thing to be factual and another thing to smear someones' character.do not lie just to get some few likes

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Danniedpastor(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I hope this isnt a recycled news being used to subtly attack Oyedepo cos I can see a part about being second richest pastor. I am sure when RCCG original founder was alive, he would have been the richest pastor in Nigeria but did his alleged wealth transfer to his children? Where are they today.

The founder of RCCG died long before the church became a mega church. So, he might not be as wealthy as you think.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danniedpastor:

The founder of RCCG died long before the church became a mega church. So, he might not be as wealthy as you think.
The church owned and ran schools before he slept.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Angelmichael63: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Na so this one go die sara one day too... forming prophet in the midst of people who can't afford transport fare to his church.
No support Buhari...u no support...no drag God enter the matter
IF HIM DIE NOW HIM NO DIE SARA AGAIN BUT SOME MISCREANTS THAT ARE SO HELPLESS HERE FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF FRUSTRATION WILL BE TALKING RUBBISH BECAUSE OF CHEAP DATA AVAILABILITY.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Danniedpastor(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Please, give us evidence.
Photo or video evidence would do.

Be buying judgement for yourself,ok

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Tareq1105: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin cheesy you sacked pastors for not meeting monetary targets and you still think it is God you speak to?

Is that what was written in the sack letter or the lies he was asked to speak to attract public sympathy?

If you pastor a church for one year and you're not up to 10 regular members, it's an indication that you're not performing.

Most of you guys don't understand the operation of Living Faith Church or Oyedepo himself.

Those 10,000 churches were to cater for rural areas mostly. So, who's expecting millions from pastors in rural areas?

As we speak, Living Faith Church is building close to 800 churches in Nigeria from the headquarters.

You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Akinh: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:
The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read. If not, the history is there for everyone who cares to know.

In 1984, this beast did most of the things he's doing now. He has always been a sadist and die-hard bigot with fulanization agenda. It was so bad, to the point, Fela made a song about him.

So if people, especially southerners, had this knowledge, they probably won't have brought this disaster upon themselves. No wonder history is not taught in our schools, so people would remain in the dark.
may God bless you .. thousand of so called youth of nowadays are stupidly lazy to read, always shortcut and summary.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by wwwihy: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
calyto:
Yeah, I remember you and Sheikh Gumi did.
The aftermath is why Gumi became a spokesperson for bandits and you have resulted to sacking pastors. Buhari really did you bad and we Buharist will need to apologise grin grin grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by officialfoodie: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Liar

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by NLmopol(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Oga CEO how many more branch managers are you going to sack today?
gringringringringrin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Brushstrokes20: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
BetExpert:
Buhari is the worst calamity that can befall any country. He is a devil incarnate. Hitler, Mao, Nero and all of the other most wicked evil dictators in world dey learn work where Buhari dey. His fulani terrorists bandits and killer herdsmen family are killing thousands of people and he is happy about it. But sent assassins to kill Sunday Igboho in his house at 2am, they killed people that were sleeping at night in their house and said those ones were shooting them. He sent assassins to capture Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya but he will tell you they don't know fulani bandits location and Boko location in Sambisa forest
You are absolutely Spot on!
The blood thirsty TERRORIST is all shades of EVILS!
I deeply regret wasting my vote on the sadistic scum in 2015!
The diabolic herder is Nigeria's WORST blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Chinny024(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rebuke:

I will keep saying it that most yhu are just too stup!d to be using phones.

Where did you read Oyedepo sacked them? Is Oyedepo even the management? Can yhu see yhu are not even half as smart as a primary school pupil?

Information making around the media and gathering f00ls opinion, no one has the small brain to wait to hear from the church first but jumping into conclusion.

If yhu are so concerned, go and tell yhur own father to employ them na. grin grin grin grin

Who is this please..Who is the general overseer of Winners chapel?..Can you enumerate in five sentences the difference BTW management,delegate, delegatee rights,authority and general overseer.
Fools like you are the ones who have been brain washed beyond their cerebral hemispheres. No wonder your synapses and neurons have been battling with failed transmissions owing to the fact that your axons are incapacitated by the so called seed you keep sowing to a failed business otherwise known as Church. A place where non faithful tither is a sinner.A church where members offering are collectively used to build world class university they won't be able to near the gate even?.....Until you stop shading evil, your cerebellum will keep malfunctioning....
Before you quote,quote wisely next time..
I am also a Christian that calls black black,white,white..I am not after your church but only trying to point out where your church is wrong..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by drlateef: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pot calling kettle black. He is angry at the business misfortune in his conglomerate. He has just given matching orders to his managers to ensure they rake in more money. He can feel the pinch as tithe is drying out.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Danniedpastor(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Na so this one go die sara one day too... forming prophet in the midst of people who can't afford transport fare to his church.
No support Buhari...u no support...no drag God enter the matter

Fr. Mbaka data supported this government to power is paying dearly for it.

Just reminding you

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by sanpipita(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Everyone was warned but Nigerians insisted they wanted darkness and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Arespect10:
Has he sack his branch managers or i should mind my business?

He can sack whoever he wants to sack. That's his business. It doesn't take away the fact that Buhari is evil!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by istina: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
We're sorry sir

Very sorry they didn't listen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.