Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Man H00D Only Works With My Girlfriend Who’s A Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man H00D Only Works With My Girlfriend Who’s A Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man (454 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man H00D Only Works With My Girlfriend Who’s A Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man by Naijabash(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2021
My Man H00D only Works with My Girlfriend Who’s a Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man Cries out for Help

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to cry out for help and seek advice concerning the dilemma he has found himself in.

According to the guy who wrote to an Instagram relationship adviser, ever since he met his girlfriend, he finds it hard to cheat, not because he doesn’t want to, but because whenever he is with another lady, that is not his girlfriend, his manhood will refuse to work.

Read his Story HERE >>> https:///QYySyS

Re: My Man H00D Only Works With My Girlfriend Who’s A Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man by donbachi(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Worry less over dis issue...start worrying about what will become of you,if you should tell her "i no do again".

Aaarh!..dem done turn u to fowl be dat.

1 Like

Re: My Man H00D Only Works With My Girlfriend Who’s A Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man by Freelane33(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Shepke in davido’s voice grin
Re: My Man H00D Only Works With My Girlfriend Who’s A Native Doctor’s Daughter – Man by Florence4real(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
OMG! Are you using it somewhere else before? That means you are even cheating on her in the first place. Hmmm, who knows maybe that's why is so. Anyways, for it to be so, a native doctor's daughter? You don enter am be that. Only with Prayer and asking for God's mercy can save you from this.

(1) (Reply)

Weddingcouple Clothes Turned Brown & Fell Down In Muddy As Car Gets Stuck Inside / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. / The New DNA Center In Lekki (75% Discount )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.