Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (63338 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by droptrend205: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His beautiful Girlfriend Who Is working with the Nigerian Police.

Watch Proposal video HERE

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigerian-soldier-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-who-is-a-police-officer/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by badadvice(f): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
There are only 3 persons that can make a soldier go down on his kneels.
1) a higher ranked officer
2) an enemy holding the soldier captive and
3) a woman!
Congrats to them. And i pray they dont give birth to prison wardens, sars, navy officers and traffic wardens. Amen!

375 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Cool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by McStoic(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kaiii..... Love is really strong jare. See as my guy just mellow like ordinary bloody civilian.

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
WHEN ARMY MARRY POLICE, THEM GO BORN NAVY

64 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
while one is collecting 50 50 naira d other one is collecting 100 100 from motorists

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
May their union be blessed

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by logtrend52: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Oyimeoyimemua:
May their union be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Pabloosas(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
logtrend52:
grin
Toh, watin person go talk na? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Just pray Buratai won't send him to Sambisa forest

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by BlackfireX: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Where is the soldier?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Guyman02: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hope Buratai will not see this and post him to go and fight Boko Haram in Sambisa

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beat me and roger me N100 marriage.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Potential lovely family

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by OboOlora(f): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mschewww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Flintstone06(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin
badadvice:
3) a woman!
Congrats to them. And i pray they dont give birth to prison wardens, sars, navy officers and traffic wardens. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by blowjob: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good luck to both..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Dandsome: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Imagine when soldier and police de fight
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!

U funny oo grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Pavore9: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Crazy combination! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by emmaattack: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Don't use force in this relationship after four(4) years please.
Matrimony is a civil venture....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Seen....

next level pls undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Ijaycool(f): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
for that house; Bribery and Corruption no be here...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.