Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun (65660 Views)

Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin
den don reconfigure the guy face
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by MOTOPARK: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
TheMan3:
you guys should stop this nonsense.

Racism and tribalism is thesame spirit. The earlier Nigerians start treating tribalism the same way racism is treated in the US, the better
you ought not to preaching against racism and tribalism to him.igbo as tribe is bigger than his entire linage and tribe put together.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Coldie(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
The way the guy face dae he knows he is not coming out from prison anytime soon
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by angelfallz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nigerian army has lost respect and fear.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by tydi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
offset67:
are you always this stupid

Make I get you one on one first . How I go take rush you with blows eeh.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Ayetobi92: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
grin

den don reconfigure the guy face
His face is always like that
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Rebuke: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Read the news carefully again and yhu will realise that something is wrong somewhere with this report.

He kidnapped a military man and stripped him off his uniforms and then used the uniform to commit "crime".

Then we were later made to understand that the victim (the kidnapped military man) escaped from his abductor.

Questions
1. How was this man with a bent leg able to kidnap one of our gallant military?

2. When this kidnapped military man escaped from the den of his kidnapper, where did he go? Did he make any official report about his abduction?

3. The accused was later found trying to snatch a danegun from someone again which later lead to his arrest. You mean as at the time he kidnapped our gallant military man he had no gun � ?

I am confused. Seriously, what are they not telling us.

More confusing, towards the end of the report the reporter started using "they" for the victim undecided lipsrsealed
Are yhu saying they kidnapped more than one of the military men? shocked
Well, since they know most Nigerians don't actually ask questions, they will always just put trashes together and throw it to the public to consume.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by chrisxxx(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
moscobabs:
Mumu, they suppose kill the idiot and parade his corpse. How on earth would a young man become a Warrant Officer? You must have spent 25years as a soldier bfre you can get to that Rank. If I see somebody of his age wearing that Uniform in public I don't need a Pastor to tell me he's a fake Soldier. He was able to Kidnapped that original soldier cos he (soldier) is an old man or maybe they are many.

I wish it was Army that arrested him
When they say illiterate is a disease what do you think they are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by berrystunn(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB

Hate will kill you this year.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Draei: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by DAMN99: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wow, just wow..it's the audacity for me
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by goodheart02(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB

Igbos are your nightmare and they will keep haunting your dreams you block head. Sicko
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by chrisvic007: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is his name?

Chinedu Okonkwo.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Lexusgs430: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
The boot no size am too.... grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by HEBEI: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

Zombie with his idiotic brain.

Be sensible for once please.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by neighbourhud: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just take a look at the picture and see the idiot feeling like Daddy Yo...

Dem for leave like two hot Boris for him legs.

My broda look at his face and left wrist...all swollen. He must have been 'touched' so well that when they asked him to pose for pix, he overdid it cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by AsawanaDgreat: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Let them deal with the Baga
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by BigRocky: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ogun police men dey vex seriously,see as Dem batter him face same with those cultist grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by ioi74(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
You are a big fool

quote author=KillMNKnow post=103870178][/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB[/quote]
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Paulianfa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Water full that brain
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Kinghorland04(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm idoit fellow
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Brown2012: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

Mumu your people are dying over there in the hands of boko boys, iswap, bandits, herdsmen and poverty and diseases daily and you are here talking poo with your uncircumcised penis. Very soon you guys will be scared of going to your own villages.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Franking: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
He should have looked for someone his own size na.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by TheMan3: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
MOTOPARK:
you ought not to preaching against racism and tribalism to him.igbo as tribe is bigger than his entire linage and tribe put together.
you too shut up.

Stop any racist talk
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Antoeni(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kidnapper Adio kpele
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Ckonnet: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
This guy tugged og, one eagle dey hungry this guy.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by arithcom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kindfund:
Lolzz the size of the cloth gave him out...

Checkout the shoe. Mare seeing him shows he is not a military man.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by bluefilm: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Impossible!

I think both the man and the military guy are working together on this.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Akabuking: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

gettat
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by tnerro1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
This country na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.