Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun (65658 Views)

Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by ORIGENAL(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB
Is he the one that introduced kidnapping here in Nigeria? Ewu Gambia
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Odide009: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
SIGE:
Is this guy dull? With his bow leg he use form military.

His dull, he kidnapped a whole able soldier despite his disability. Naked him, and probably collected his rifle in addition.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by CALCULUS16: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Officer waliu cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by cunny88(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dis man hasn't killed anyone yet, but see how he's been badly beaten while a certain chidinma who knifed someone to death is still wearing sexy jeans and looking fresh in custody
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by McLizbae: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
be like say Ogun want use force trend this weekundecided

Say what!? You mean amadioha wan use force trend grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by mintdrop: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Whetin happened to the suspect face abi na una say make he post like that grin
see the shoe self lol
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by charixel: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB

He is not the one. Kidnapping has been existing before Evans even your gunmnt do kidnap
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Kandeed: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Kandeed, I hope u are seeing this
Positive, seeing this large and clear
but why you drag me out na
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by PlayMaker14: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Check em left leg, Boris don dey there already.
Kriss, you ehn.... grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by gazza07(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Umaru dikko was kidnapped in "80's by your mentor
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by starz100: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yanga dey sleep...
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by ezechi24(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

and then your Fulani brothers and sisters took it to another level.......the worst thing about you foolanis is that with all the money gotten from illegal things you still looks coursed, with very bad mouth and body odour ,dejected, ugly and above all useless in evry way.....just wait till 2023 after the dullard leaves office....i bet you will be bafold by what will fall on all of you wait. grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Joromi1: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
One man is able to kidnap a soldier and you think these guys in uniforms are anything without ammunition?
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Buckeyemedia1: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

Utopia Oduduwa Republic Indeed.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Buckeyemedia1: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Joromi1:
One man is able to kidnap a soldier and you think these guys in uniforms are anything without ammunition?
Do you know under what circumstances it occurred? you are only imagining things, they could have gone drinking, soldier over drank, he got mobbed. Why you know go join army if you get heart? 3 days training your mama go show camp come carry em pikin go house. .
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
They should just give him to the military to straighten that his leg and then bend the straight one.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by kuuljay(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ignorance,there is no way you can bear the rank of a warrant officer if you are bellow 40 years
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Zeel007: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
SIGE:
Is this guy dull? With his bow leg he use form military.
person wey Dem don beat bend leg
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by favour32(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

Fulani herdsmen na saints dem be.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Benrosaria(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just take a look at the picture and see the idiot feeling like Daddy Yo...

Dem for leave like two hot Boris for him legs.

Lolololol and his official name is ADIO A... lol
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by einsteine(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I've seen a Leading Seaman(Sergeant equivalent in the Army) below 30yrs of age,
Even a young WO, the thing is that the Army doesn't promote their soldiers as fast as the Navy does.

Leading Seaman is the equivalent of Corporal, Petty Officer is Sergeant.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Decive: 3:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Tropical storm Elsa threatens to flood Cuba and evacuate 70000 people
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by uuzba(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Coronavirus84:
If possibly a military man can be kidnapped and stripped off his uniform, who am I in this country? Ordinary civilian can not can again in this country. Nah wah oooo
Shey the other day, robbers entered army barracks in ojo, Lagos and robbed from army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Coronavirus84: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2021
uuzba:

Shey the other day, robbers entered army barracks in ojo, Lagos and robbed from army.
Funny country

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by rhektor(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2021
moscobabs:
Mumu, they suppose kill the idiot and parade his corpse. How on earth would a young man become a Warrant Officer? You must have spent 25years as a soldier bfre you can get to that Rank. If I see somebody of his age wearing that Uniform in public I don't need a Pastor to tell me he's a fake Soldier. He was able to Kidnapped that original soldier cos he (soldier) is an old man or maybe they are many.

I wish it was Army that arrested him
If he was arrested by soldiers ah! Nobody would have been able to recognize him in the picture

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by cardoctor(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Him body never done well.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by gift2xl: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Only the shoe write him off.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Flamemignon1(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2021
EXLOVER:
This reminds me of the gay man that kidnapped and raped two robbers that came to rob him for 4 days.

Actually it was 7 days
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by offset67(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2021
tydi:

Make I get you one on one first . How I go take rush you with blows eeh.
where are you
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Introvertmemer(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Introvertmemer(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Flamemignon1:
Actually it was 7 days
Thought it was flagged as fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.