Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. (5324 Views)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
I bleep one of my homegirl in standing doggy for up to an hour..
This position is the easiest way to bleep for long time.
I just discovered today that I can go on for hours in standing doggy.
I want to know is there any position that make a guy last for hours without getting tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by gasparpisciotta: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
You just earned yourself a ofr!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
You just earned yourself a ofr!!!
What does ofr mean?
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aswear you and sense are parallel lines that can never meet.....

Talent ?

Omo everywhere just dey fucckked up...

8 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Lamanii22(f): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
And you called that a talent? Tf

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Austeeenxx: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Wow! Impressive talent, bro.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Lee99: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Woooow that's so interesting, isn't that interesting @op? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

What does ofr mean?

It means..
Official Fool of the Republic (OFR).

Don't Goan invest your time in better ventures
Pucci dat young boys get and don't even disturb..
You re Bragging about it..

Toto go kill you last last. undecided sad

17 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Viridis(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
I no fit laugh
Nurture your talent until u can do it for 365 days

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nice talent. Groom it boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Theboy21: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Godsspeed: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
"..... make a man last hours", you said? Whatever happened to days, weeks and months!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by theTranslator: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nairaland has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Limassol(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bro did the girl Showed any sign of fatigue at the end? And which position of doggy did you guys partake in?
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2021
Limassol:
Bro did the girl Showed any sign of fatigue at the end? And which position of doggy did you guys partake in?
She loved it and told me she prefers it to missionary
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It means..
Official Fool of the Republic (OFR).

Don't Goan invest your time in better ventures
Pucci dat young boys get and don't even disturb..
You re Bragging about it..

Toto go kill you last last. undecided sad
God forbid
Back to sender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Same here. I can stand and fvck for as long as I wish. Man-on-top I can do 15 mins but after that I am cumming. From the side, I can't last more than 10 mins. Woman-on-top, I can last for as long as I want provided she knows what she is doing up there.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
God forbid Back to sender

Don't mind that 5 secs man, he is just jealous.
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by bakesntakes(m): 3:01am On Jul 20, 2021
ISD baddest
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by udede(m): 3:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Truth is that if you remove the mm ad people from nairaland, it will become a dull place

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Same here. I can stand and fvck for as long as I wish. Man-on-top I can do 15 mins but after that I am cumming. From the side, I can't last more than 10 mins. Woman-on-top, I can last for as long as I want provided she knows what she is doing up there.
For me, I start naturally with missionary
By the time my arms are getting tired
After 20 mins of missionary I take break
This break is very important because I need am to charge up
light up then drink more water or stout
We go use the break take prepsre for 2nd half
After break, na to unleash joystick give am rigorous standing doggy.
At this point na me dey in control, I fit increase tempo, reduce tempo, grab am for hair (if she get Braids) nack am until her pussy start to tight and tighten na to maintain the fast stroking until her leg go begin to shake.

By the time she don come like 3 times, she go just pack for one side of bed dey crash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by blinking001(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2021
This country sha
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by HundredWays(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

At this point na me dey in control, I fit increase tempo, reduce tempo, grab am for hair (if she get Braids) nack am until her pussy start to tight and tighten na to maintain the fast stroking until her leg go begin to shake.

By the time she don come like 3 times, she go just pack for one side of bed dey crash

Very baht guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Generalwoodz(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2021
grin
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by Emilokoiyawon: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

At this point na me dey in control, I fit increase tempo, reduce tempo, grab am for hair (if she get Braids) nack am until her pussy start to tight and tighten na to maintain the fast stroking until her leg go begin to shake. By the time she don come like 3 times, she go just pack for one side of bed dey crash

You be correct man. Na the code be dat. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by SultanOfPuna: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
What is going on here
Re: I Just Discovered Standing Doggy Is My Talent. by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

You be correct man. Na the code be dat. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

.... / Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.